Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

I think her Pride performance is a good indicator of what to expect. More armography instead of a full fledged choreography, more back-up dancers etc. I am expecting the production to be the top notch too. The stage design is pretty unique. 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

Respect for Madonna that instead of doing  arround 30 Stadium dates she is doing 70 shows :clap: 

She always works hard! that's why she is the Queen of Pop!

41 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I think her Pride performance is a good indicator of what to expect. More armography instead of a full fledged choreography, more back-up dancers etc. I am expecting the production to be the top notch too. The stage design is pretty unique. 

ew. that would be awful. she's better than that kitsch mess.

Edited by wanderlust

I hope Mexico City or Monterrey date are announced so I have an excuse to book a trip 

1 hour ago, pigeon said:

I wonder why the B-stages aren’t connected and whether there’s gonna be **** ton of stairs as a result. I anticipate she’ll be making her way through the Pits to make it onto the b-stage

15 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

I wonder why the B-stages aren’t connected and whether there’s gonna be **** ton of stairs as a result. I anticipate she’ll be making her way through the Pits to make it onto the b-stage

That’s what I was thinking. Wonder if she’s basically gonna have a quick “dance party” with people in the pit during a song or two. 

11 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

spacer.png

I mean, she already flew above the stage on the RHT.

3 hours ago, plasticboy said:

I mean this respectfully, but do you guys this she has the stamina for this huge tour? I'm worried she's gonna get burnt out and cancel my show 

Yes I'm nervous especially after last time. 

But looking forward to getting tickets at Barclays. 

30 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

Maybe she’ll do a thing like with Re-Invention when the runway was lowered from the ceiling. 

i'm expecting a lot of performances like she already did for the rebel heart tour, there's a lot of choreography but most of it is not strictly dancing

i wonder how that stage will translate in real life like i don't even get how it's supposed to look like in these different stage mockups we've got on the ticketing sites :ducky:

and what is that little dent in the upper catwalk for? 

Fmuts9MaYAIO1pb?format=png&name=small 

gCkNVJX.png

qdfC5xn.png

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

i wonder how that stage will translate in real life like i don't even get how it's supposed to look like in these different stage mockups we've got on the ticketing sites :ducky:

and what is that little dent in the upper catwalk for? 

Fmuts9MaYAIO1pb?format=png&name=small 

gCkNVJX.png

qdfC5xn.png

looks like it will be a round stage w different stages on the floor. they could lower or perhaps she’ll walk through the ga pits. 

Ocesa (Mexico's main promoter) posted a Madonna tweet then deleted it :skull:

3 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Ocesa (Mexico's main promoter) posted a Madonna tweet then deleted it :skull:

Do you have a screenshot?

which dates was it?

45 minutes ago, furlevan said:

Do you have a screenshot?

which dates was it?

No date, it was just a tweet about her story with the Foro Sol.

If I remember correctly on Ticketmaster each pit section had a name (one was Danceteria and other Pop Fabric or something like that) I wonder how many fans will fit on each pit and also why the left one is bigger? Why is everyone do asymmetrical??? 

Can’t wait for opening night! Since my show is 3 weeks later in Chicago I’ll try to keep it spoiler free! No setlist or surprises for me.

Between the new LA dates announced for 2024, and the official Mexican promoter teasing her tours, it's more likely to be true the rumor of her playing at Foro Sol on Jan 24th.

Just got two tickets for London (Dec 5) in section 111 row J (Wheres the Party) premium for £373 each (including processing and service charges)

I've been logged in to ticketmaster since yesterday, so maybe that makes a difference.

Wish me luck for the 2nd portuguese show :jonny6:

Just now, tiagol88 said:

Wish me luck for the 2nd portuguese show :jonny6:

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Good luck!

not a 26 minute wait :deadbanana2:

edit: wait...it's 12 mins now, lmao. loving this.

Edited by tiagol88

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.