Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

25 minutes ago, Jjang said:

51 shows in total now. 

And they called us delusional for saying she herself requested she does intimate theaters for that tour.

miss-juicy.gif

To be fair, she needed a break from the arena touring circuit. Her numbers were dwindling with Rebel Heart. She hasn't toured arenas in almost a decade now.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

meryl-streep-moments-worth-living.gif

For years the loud mouthed detractors have pushed the narrative she was forced to do theatres because she was over and no one cared anymore, but now look at her giving "The Music Industry" a run for her money. :rip:

Just now, GlamSlam said:

For years the loud mouthed detractors have pushed the narrative she was forced to do theatres because she was over and no one cared anymore, but now look at her giving "The Music Industry" a run for her money. :rip:

I still can't believe that narrative ever took hold....like, those theatre shows were out of this world expensive and had date after date added :rip: Plus she'd been saying for a few years how much she wanted to try theatres.

Re: "Music Industry" a run for her money...realistically, does Madonna stand a chance of surpassing the Eras Tour if she adds additional legs in other countries and they're stadium shows? These are the most asinine ticket prices I've ever seen for an artist. Surely she's pulling almost 10 million an arena show at this point.

2 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

She's doing amazing but don't be delusional and set her up, she's not touching taylors numbers with the eras tour, not ever close. Taylor is at around $600 million already with only the first leg dates announced.

15 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Based on prices. What kinda average per show are we looking at for gross?

I would say 2.2 million, a bit higher than Rebel Heart.

16 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

I still can't believe that narrative ever took hold....like, those theatre shows were out of this world expensive and had date after date added :rip: Plus she'd been saying for a few years how much she wanted to try theatres.

Re: "Music Industry" a run for her money...realistically, does Madonna stand a chance of surpassing the Eras Tour if she adds additional legs in other countries and they're stadium shows? These are the most asinine ticket prices I've ever seen for an artist. Surely she's pulling almost 10 million an arena show at this point.

She's not going to pull $10m from an arena show :gaycat6:

$4m-$6m (max!) could be possible esp. in Vegas/NYC/LA/London but you're definitely overestimating. She'll probably gross $150-$180m from the known dates so far and then if she adds 10-15 stadiums as an additional and final leg she'll probably end up doing $300m maximum. 

I can see her ticket price being $300 +/- in many markets but it's pretty much impossible to gross $10m from an arena show. The only way I see this ever happening is if she visits Asia again because her prices there are always astronomical. In 2016, she grossed $6m from 19k tickets in Singapore ($316 avg.) and over $8m from 7k tickets in Macau ($1,110 average). So if she goes to South America and Asia, only then will Taylor have a real threat. 

Edited by Jjang

Oh my goodness, I honestly cannot believe the prices for this tour. I'm hoping to get tickets for my mum. But it's £400 for Block 101. I paid £60 to see The 1975 in Block 101!

Kinda fuming she added a second Montreal date just hours after I got my tickets fhdjsnsns especially because it looks like I can't resell through Ticketmaster.

If I knew, I would have just waited :gaycat6: 

I'll still try for GA tomorrow, but I guess it's nice that I have my tickets as a back up plan.

3 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Kinda fuming she added a second Montreal date just hours after I got my tickets fhdjsnsns especially because it looks like I can't resell through Ticketmaster.

If I knew, I would have just waited :gaycat6: 

I'll still try for GA tomorrow, but I guess it's nice that I have my tickets as a back up plan.

How were the Montreal prices? 

When all is said and done she will end up between RHT and MDNE IMO

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

$325 for a ticket in section 120, near the front of the section.

When the livenation presale started, GA was unavailable and the available floor seats were between $1.7k to $4k (they were all platinum/VIP tickets).

All other regular seats were between $100-$325. The seats I got were the most expensive available that weren't on the floor.

I was also checking Toronto and Montreal was definitely cheaper. Tickets farther back than mine were going for $400-600 in Toronto.

Edited by _Fey

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Expensive AF lol

I got section 113, row W for CAD$316 :skull:

Just now, _Fey said:

$325 for a ticket in section 120, near the front of the section.

When the livenation presale started, GA was unavailable and the available floor seats were between $1.7k to $4k (they were all platinum/VIP tickets).

All other regular seats were between $100-$325. The seats I got were the most expensive available that weren't on the floor.

The same section was at $301 when I tried to pull the first time

Couldnt, so when I tried for 2nd time it was at 316

And you got it for 325..

It see the prices increase everyday

2 minutes ago, Madonno said:

The same section was at $301 when I tried to pull the first time

Couldnt, so when I tried for 2nd time it was at 316

And you got it for 325..

It see the prices increase everyday

Mess :skull: My fault for taking so long. I was trying hard to find affordable tickets on the floor before I realized it's not happening and gave up dhdjdjs

I also went through like 6-7 "Whoops! Another fan has claimed these tickets!" screens before I finally got the ones I ended up with.

2 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Mess :skull: My fault for taking so long. I was trying hard to find affordable tickets on the floor before I realized it's not happening and gave up dhdjdjs

I also went through like 6-7 "Whoops! Another fan has claimed these tickets!" screens before I finally got the ones I ended up with.

Yeah, I'm gonna see the prices for 2nd show lol

Currently trending 

Miles Away

Like A Virgin 

Get Together

Deeper and Deeper 

on,y da biggest selling female artist of all time 

24 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Has no-one else noticed the Sacramento date on the 2nd October? 

Chile I just did, spoiler alert Billboard! x

In Mexico Physical Attraction, Nothing Really Matters and Causing a Commotion are trending 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Currently trending 

Miles Away

Like A Virgin 

Get Together

Deeper and Deeper 

Need these masterpieces performed/ included in some way on tour

59TsUw5.jpg

14 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

In Mexico Physical Attraction, Nothing Really Matters and Causing a Commotion are trending 

Wooow, THE TASTE!!!!

Her best non sigle :clap3:

It's going to be difficult for her to put together a setlist that everyone is happy with.

4 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I’m shocked she has so many dates in Texas of all places. 

She paid us dust since the Blonde Ambition Tour, only did one MDNA Dallas show (two were scheduled, she canceled one :rip:), and paid us dust again for RH and MX. The Texas gays are THIRSTY.

+ You know she can't wait to drag the **** out of our messy govt at every show :mandown:

she needs to rerelease one of her first three albums these next few months to take advantage :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.