Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Rio de Janeiro show announced

Sergi91

18 minutes ago, misterjackpots said:

omfg thank you to whoever posted that presale code, I snatched a floor seat near the end of the catwalk! soooo excited to see legend M :jonny6:

What city and me so happy 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ridiculous argument. 

Why? If you know an artist has a rep of running late and you rely on public transport, you can't then complain if you miss your train etc. Best to be prepared for the worst case scenario, I would, and make a special night of it with the treat of a nice hotel room as well.

Edited by Punky Rooster

Is there a thread with a potential concert setlist or your dream setlist for this tour yet?

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

It's strange how Madonna only really started to be late around the time of the DWT. I can still remember when a group of us were complaining about waiting 40 minutes at one of the London dates. lol  If only we knew she was going to get much worse on later tours. lol

Guess it depends how one defines "late". I remember her coming on around 8:35 PM or so for The Confessions Tour, which was technically an hour past ticket time but feels early compared to other shows nowadays.

There's a difference between being "fashionably late because I'm the Queen of Pop" and drumming up some excitement vs. being downright rude to the audience, and the latter has unfortunately been her approach since 2012.

Not the older gays snapping up all the tickets and leaving us with nothing.

:rip:

52 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Why? If you know an artist has a rep of running late and you rely on public transport, you can't then complain if you miss your train etc. Best to be prepared for the worst case scenario, I would, and make a special night of it with the treat of a nice hotel room as well.

I know, what's with all these people having to work at 6am the next morning (after a Madonna concert).  Like who are you?

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

She should have done stadiums.

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Not the older gays snapping up all the tickets and leaving us with nothing.

:rip:

Um I just checked NYC….. um am I missing something MSG is almost sold out on just pre sale alone ?

2 hours ago, misterjackpots said:

omfg thank you to whoever posted that presale code, I snatched a floor seat near the end of the catwalk! soooo excited to see legend M :jonny6:

What’s the presale code ?

1 hour ago, Punky Rooster said:

or how about...i dont know...the artist who is putting on the show and plans out every detail of the show months and months in advance actually show up on time. What a wild thing for the people to ask for.

2 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

or how about...i dont know...the artist who is putting on the show and plans out every detail of the show months and months in advance actually show up on time. What a wild thing for the people to ask for.

Things happen, she may get the runs before the show and have to spend 2 hours on the toilet? If you think you are going to run into trouble and will be tired for work the next day, don't buy tickets :)

20 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Things happen, she may get the runs before the show and have to spend 2 hours on the toilet? If you think you are going to run into trouble and will be tired for work the next day, don't buy tickets :)

or how about, if you are gonna schedule a show for thousands of people to show up and watch......BE ON TIME. She is the only one who needs to plan ahead and get her act together, not the fans.

Got golden circle tickets for Stockholm for £130 each :hippo: Live in London but I wanted to make a trip out of it

Plus the prices are insane at the O2, with no standing?! Bye

Is anyone else also trying the Live Nation presale tomorrow??

9 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

The ticketmaster pre-sale was without a code in Europe, you just need an account, are you sure there isn't one without a code open rn? :dancehall:

9 hours ago, Madonno said:

Try this one: MDX3RRPScw

It worked for me (Montreal date)

@Madonno THANK YOU SISTREN :jonny5:

it WORKED!

Spoiler

As soon as I got in to buy the FLR5 seat, it was SNATCHED! Dnxbxnxnx

I had that $3800 READY! UGH

Spoiler

Edit: tbh that would’ve been a scam because as soon as I refreshed FLR1 became available for $2,699! Hdshshshshhshd

Edited by Limitless

4 hours ago, misterjackpots said:

I‘m happy for you bestie :hug:

Edited by Limitless

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Got golden circle tickets for Stockholm for £130 each :hippo: Live in London but I wanted to make a trip out of it

Plus the prices are insane at the O2, with no standing?! Bye

Can you send the link for the Swedish date? There is nothing on Swedish Ticketmaster. 

How are some of you European girlies finding tickets for >200 euros? Tickets for the Chicago date are on presale still and it’s almost fully sold out, with the cheapest ticket being $2.5k :skull: am I missing something?

21 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

How are some of you European girlies finding tickets for >200 euros? Tickets for the Chicago date are on presale still and it’s almost fully sold out, with the cheapest ticket being $2.5k :skull: am I missing something?

price-gouging is illegal in Europe, so Ticketmaster can't do that here 

5 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Um I just checked NYC….. um am I missing something MSG is almost sold out on just pre sale alone ?

right they were all gone when i was snatching up my non floor tickets :bird:

there are some reserved for friday general admission but thats it sis

so she is 100% adding additional shows to some US cities and Europe right? 

9 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Finally found the Vegas presale code after it ended :rip:

hope you have luck during the general sale! pre-sales are so insanely messy these days its impossible to get a good overview unless you do research its :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.