Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

So excited to see Madonna for the first time :jonnycat:

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

With all these dates so close to each other Im worried if she is in a right physical form for this. I hope she is, imagine her canceling left and right when people have already booked flights and hotels, the backlash is gonna be insane. Hope it won't be the case and she doesnt underestimate her physical form.

48 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

She will need lots of rest cause this is so many dates already if she’s adding South America. Makes me nervous 

I mean she’ll stop at least a month between December and january

16 minutes ago, Zayka said:

With all these dates so close to each other Im worried if she is in a right physical form for this. I hope she is, imagine her canceling left and right when people have already booked flights and hotels, the backlash is gonna be insane. Hope it won't be the case and she doesnt underestimate her physical form.

I agree, but that was definitely talked about before the tour was planned. She isn’t doing any shows 3 nights in a row like what happened with Madame X and has decent breaks between shows.

Most of them time she rests two days between cities which is great, that's why I don't expect second dates in Vancouver/Copenhagen.

Edited by Alongoria13

27 minutes ago, Zayka said:

That was different though. She clearly had a hip injury before the tour had even started and it seems it might have been a chronic issue for her. Plus she was not in her usual shape during that tour.

Supposedly hip replacements have people feeling like new once they're done. I'm sure she's doing tons of training behind the scenes, and realistically, her hip shouldn't be a problem for her again.

I would like to go but $400+ for first level and $160 for the very back... :deadbanana4: idk. I would like to see her once but yeesh

I got beautiful lower lever seats in Seattle, finally! I’m so thrilled :party:

Janet and Madonna shows a month apart… greatest summer ever!! :jonny5:

Just now, Sergi91 said:

Is anyone else going alone ? 

Me! Doing Vancouver and Miami alone since I wanted to get VIP packages for those and my friends were *not* going to pay that sort of money :rip:

The Detroit tickets are insane on stubhub omg. Like 500+ for the middle row (which are great seats, I went to the Joanne Tour here and it felt like front row). I'm afraid to wait until the 23rd to buy them though :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, besaid said:

The Detroit tickets are insane on stubhub omg. Like 500+ for the middle row (which are great seats, I went to the Joanne Tour here and it felt like front row). I'm afraid to wait until the 23rd to buy them though :deadbanana4:

That show isn't even for sale yet....huh? :rip:

5 hours ago, Cheetos said:

Why is she doing arenas :deadbanana: lmao

because she's the queen and she can!

You go enjoy your lil farm festival stadiums with three binoculars 

16 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Me! Doing Vancouver and Miami alone since I wanted to get VIP packages for those and my friends were *not* going to pay that sort of money :rip:

Omg

Invite me, I can go with you :siptea:

Hahah just kidding lol

I wonder if she will be dancing a lot or doing her usual stunts on this tour.

Madame X tour didn't have a lot of dancing right? like MDNA tour or S&S

1 hour ago, Madonno said:

Omg

Invite me, I can go with you :siptea:

Hahah just kidding lol

Um yes girl, come with me, I want more Madonna fan friends :cupid:

I got tickets for the second Chicago date.

:jonny5:

And not gonna lie, Madame X Tour was very underwhelming tbh.

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

I got tickets for the second Chicago date.

:jonny5:

And not gonna lie, Madame X Tour was very underwhelming tbh.

Slay sis, I'll be there too. 

Yes, yes it was. Hopefully this tour lets us forget that the Madame X Tour -- and Rebel Heart Tour, for that matter -- ever happened :gaydonnacat1:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I got beautiful lower lever seats in Seattle, finally! I’m so thrilled :party:

Janet and Madonna shows a month apart… greatest summer ever!! :jonny5:

the janet  madonna  2023 joint slay :jonny5:

my two faves:gaydonnacat1::gaynetcat4:

1 minute ago, .Odyssey. said:

Slay sis, I'll be there too. 

Yes, yes it was. Hopefully this tour lets us forget that the Madame X Tour -- and Rebel Heart Tour, for that matter -- ever happened :gaydonnacat1:

rebel heart looked like a ton of fun from the videos on youtube tbh.  more upbeat than mdna 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.