Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

:jonny5:I didn't get anything. Looks like I'm going to be stalking TM day of.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

So for Europe, the remaining likely shows she can still add would be: 2nd Lisbon date, 3rd Milan date, 2nd Berlin date and maybe 4th Paris date, no?

I was able to snatch a floor ticket! 
Floor 7 near the stages! :jonny6:

I asked 2 fiends if they wanted to go with me but they only wanted to spend less than $200 :rip: so F them I’ll go alone and have fun near the stage :gaydonnacat1:

6 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

So for Europe, the remaining likely shows she can still add would be: 2nd Lisbon date, 3rd Milan date, 2nd Berlin date and maybe 4th Paris date, no?

Possibly a second Cologne also!

She could also do another Stockholm. But given that it's a stadium they probably weren't expecting it to sell out so fast!

Edited by MadOnHer

I got my ticket!! She added more dates which I was glad about!!

Spent more than I planned but it's Madonna & her 40th anniversary...never seen her, she's a legend...so I just went ahead & paid the $600.

44 minutes ago, TipToe said:

Any chance she is visitin Latin America (Brazil)?

Interesting all these Madonna fans but nowhere to be seen when she's getting lashed on gaytrl...

5 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

TWO LA SHOWS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 30/OCTOBER 1.

And they’re already sold out :jonny3:

9 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Interesting all these Madonna fans but nowhere to be seen when she's getting lashed on gaytrl...

tbh, i'm a casual fan (as im sure many others here are) and i prefer a lot of other artists over her so i'm not gonna bat for her but i will attend her show.

she's been hailed as the queen of pop for a reason.

idk why her getting lashed on this website even matters to her fans/stans.

ot: i need at LEAST two COADF tracks (not hung up on tokicha or whatever) and frozen (not tiktok edit). 

don't disappoint me, Madge!

54 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

She could also do another Stockholm. But given that it's a stadium they probably weren't expecting it to sell out so fast!

I would love to see her twice! 

Omg imagine the pics in the music studio were of her doing remixes with Sickick for all of the hits and she drops a compilation of them the night before the tour opens and these are the versions she does :rip:

45 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Great. I believe she and Live Nation expected to sell decently thanks to be her 1st GH tour, adding several 2nd nights, but for sure they didn't expect this insane demand. I think that now they are more likely to plan a 2nd European leg in 2024, I mean apart from London again, there are plenty big cities she could play like Madrid, Marseille, Lyon, Rome, Prague, Warsaw, Wien, Budapest, Athens, Ankara, Tel Aviv, Helsinki, Tallin to name a few.

22 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

TWO LA SHOWS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 30/OCTOBER 1.

There are no tickets left, what the **** :rip:

2 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Rebel Heart - Ghosttown (should've been a hit). My dream choice would be Hold Tight though. LFL is a great song but it does not translate well live

i can definitely see her pull some ***** i'm madonna medley whether it's live or just an interlude though

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

isn't there a 4 days gap between cologne and paris, i feel like she could add a 2nd show for cologne (or a fourth paris date)

She will need lots of rest cause this is so many dates already if she’s adding South America. Makes me nervous 

8 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Great. I believe she and Live Nation expected to sell decently thanks to be her 1st GH tour, adding several 2nd nights, but for sure they didn't expect this insane demand. I think that now they are more likely to plan a 2nd European leg in 2024, I mean apart from London again, there are plenty big cities she could play like Madrid, Marseille, Lyon, Rome, Prague, Warsaw, Wien, Budapest, Athens, Ankara, Tel Aviv, Helsinki, Tallin to name a few.

weren't prague and warsaw on the many "leaked" concert lists as well, it's odd that she's not touring either of them, making germany the most "east" this tour goes in europe when she's performed in prague, warsaw, moscow and kyiv from confessions up to rebel heart. i mean she obviously won't do the later two atm but it's like she's not even playing in vienna which would be a bit more east and still in the middle of europe 

She's only touring Western Europe, poor me who lives Southeast :toofunny2:

She’s doing four dates in LA. I got tickets to the last show. Also, she could’ve just booked stadiums? :rip:

16 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

weren't prague and warsaw on the many "leaked" concert lists as well, it's odd that she's not touring either of them, making germany the most "east" this tour goes in europe when she's performed in prague, warsaw, moscow and kyiv from confessions up to rebel heart. i mean she obviously won't do the later two atm but it's like she's not even playing in vienna which would be a bit more east and still in the middle of europe 

Possibly negotiations aren't finalized yet or didn't fall through. These spaces will be defenitely filled 

Edited by theredkilt

I can't believe she will do a trap of Frozen, it will be worst than the Power Ranger performance of the S&S

Edited by campelo

4 hours ago, Cheetos said:

Why is she doing arenas :deadbanana: lmao

Arenas are better than stadiums… stadiums are disrespectful towards fans. You can see nothing from far seat. It doesnt make sense 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.