Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get into the 4th MSG date as soon as it opened but CHILE 💀 What are those prices

Screaming at FIVE thousand dollars for front row in New York :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Screaming at FIVE thousand dollars for front row in New York :deadbanana2:

And people pay that much?

Jesus :skull:

There are several good seats for $200 in the Sunday date...just saying :skull:

god im so glad that Scammaster can't pull its tricks that much in the EU cause the prices im seeing... 

I am in the queue for the second show in Austin

pray for me sisters :jonny5:

I almost bought one of those platinum packages but all you get is some artwork and a keychain? :rip:

spacer.png

thoughts on having a seat in 101 area? does it flop? :clown:

have never been to MSG before so have no clue what to expect. I paid $200 for the first NYC date when presale happened.

I wanted a floor seat closer to the stage but these prices...welp :gaydonnacat1:

4 minutes ago, ebaby said:

spacer.png

thoughts on having a seat in 101 area? does it flop? :clown:

have never been to MSG before so have no clue what to expect. I paid $200 for the first NYC date when presale happened.

I wanted a floor seat closer to the stage but these prices...welp :gaydonnacat1:

thats a great seat! you're gonna be able to see the entire show from the front on, which is how they are usually choreographed and designed. and you can sit down when waiting two hours for the show to start lmao

Got my tickets for Austin!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH 

Those prices... ma'am but well it is worth it.

5 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

thats a great seat! you're gonna be able to see the entire show from the front on, which is how they are usually choreographed and designed. and you can sit down when waiting two hours for the show to start lmao

:jonny5:

thank u for the reply i hope this seat slays...i have never seen her live so hopefully it delivers from that view :johnald:

I got right by the stage for Janet so I guess I can't have it all...I just cannot bring myself to spend $5k on a concert ticket :deadbanana2:

the way I'm already financially set back just from janet and madonna's tickets alone :rip:

On 1/19/2023 at 10:44 AM, _Fey said:

Got my tickets for Montreal. Not GA like I hoped but they weren't available and the other floor seats were like $2k minimum lmao

The seats I got aren't terrible though. Nice location and much less than I was expecting to pay to see Madonna, so I'm happy.

same. i got section 115, row G and they were only $300 each. these are great seats! 

WOOOOO Finally got two floor tickets for second night in London.

(I won't tell you the price) :redface:

Edited by GlamSlam

I got front row section 109. Do y'all think these are good? It's my first time seeing her and I'm worried she might have large speakers blocking my view. :jonny5:

Madonna-Map-6a6e80ecf6.png

I'm golden circle standing. I'm in my 30s, I can already feel the back pain from queuing hours early to be right at the front then waiting 3 hours for that demon to come on. :skull: 

I literally saw in real the price increase from Dallas tickets from 269 to 1200 right in front of the middle catwalk :redface:

22 tickets left to sold out the Tele2 Arena show :clap3:

Edited by tokito

6 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I got front row section 109. Do y'all think these are good? It's my first time seeing her and I'm worried she might have large speakers blocking my view. :jonny5:

Madonna-Map-6a6e80ecf6.png

usually speakers are only at the front of the stage during arena shows. I had similar seats for Gaga during The BTW Ball and they were great!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.