Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Just now, tiagol88 said:

I still have a weird feeling she's "just" doing these. Even if she has (supposedly) scheduled Mexico, south america and something in the middle east (supposedly). She has don that before. 

I don't see her wanting this to go on after december :rip:

I think she is doing like 15 more shows at most in 2024, with them being South America and Mexican stadiums and maybe even dates at Tokyo Dome or a few stadium shows in Australia 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sahn said:

Trust me, you will. I got a seated ticket for the first time with Rebel Heart and I enjoyed it very much. Specially after the torture of standing for hours in the sun with S&S and MDNA in a stadium having paying a fortune.
You get to appreciate the show more being seated. Arenas show all the way > 

Yeah, after all of my lastest experiences with standing tickets (Chromatica Ball, Formation Tour, etc) i think i'm done with it at least this year. I am so happy that i can go to the show just some minutes before it starts. I'm so relieved that this is an arena show and i will not miss a thing.

I will be in section 224 at Palau Sant Jordi :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Madonno said:

Well that mean an average of 5M each date.

Don´t know what´s the average ticket price, but supposing that every arena has a capacity of 20K, the average ticket price has to be $250 to get the final number of 300M

Some tickets are selling for much much more… But also, several of the arenas she's doing are less than 20K I think. She played two nights at the Madison Square Garden for the RHT and sold 28k tickets. 30k tickets for 2 dates in Paris for the same tour. The overall capacity is bigger for these venues but the stage takes a lot of room and potentially cancels hundreds (if not thousands) of tickets.

But yeah, I don't think she'll break her own record if she doesn't add stadium dates in South America.

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

I think she is doing like 15 more shows at most in 2024, with them being South America and Mexican stadiums and maybe even dates at Tokyo Dome or a few stadium shows in Australia 

She wouldn't build a stadium stage just for 15 shows...but after these shows 15 extra stadium shows seem a lot...but who knows. Hope i'm wrong!

6 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

Ah I see! Happy for you that you got tickets to Portugal! :party:

Thank you! :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, Lament said:

Some tickets are selling for much much more… But also, several of the arenas she's doing are less than 20K I think. She played two nights at the Madison Square Garden for the RHT and sold 28k tickets. 30k tickets for 2 dates in Paris for the same tour. The overall capacity is bigger for these venues but the stage takes a lot of room and potentially cancels hundreds (if not thousands) of tickets.

But yeah, I don't think she'll break her own record if she doesn't add stadium dates in South America.

Yeah,  but she will be close (or a little bit more) of 200M final gross

Btw, this is Portugal right now:

portugal.png

Each one of those colored space has a ticket each and then only some are left for the floor, lmao.

This after she sold out her shows in early 2020.

I bet a 2nd date is coming.

This is the most expensive show Portugal ever had btw.

13 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I still have a weird feeling she's "just" doing these. Even if she has (supposedly) scheduled Mexico, south america and something in the middle east (supposedly). She has don that before. 

Well I don't think Billboard would call this her biggest tour yet while only visiting what she is doing right now, which is the most basic itinerary ever. I don't think she will start her new leg in the rest of the winter. I imagine she will resume in March or so.

Edited by Alongoria13

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

Well I don't think Billboard would call this her biggest tour yet while only visiting what she is doing right now, which is basically the most basic itinerary ever. I don't think she will start her new leg in the rest of the winter. I imagine she will resume in March or so.

Summer in south america is from december until march though. It would make sense for her to start in january after resting for a month. 

I took a nap and woke up to the additional two London dates added and there is nothing...

And I can't afford £400+ for a ticket. The only artist I'm willing to spend that on is Taylor.

11 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Summer in south america is from december until march though. It would make sense for her to start in january after resting for a month. 

Oh please she always puts us Mexicans in stadium shows when we are headed into WINTER :skull:  they can handle it.

Edited by Alongoria13

11 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I took a nap and woke up to the additional two London dates added and there is nothing...

And I can't afford £400+ for a ticket. The only artist I'm willing to spend that on is Taylor.

If it helps I was in the queue as soon as they opened and that was basically all that was left for me too :deadbanana4:

I should have targeted a different European city, she probably could have sold out 15 dates in London :cries:

31 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She is going to Brazil, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and Mexico 

She's so evil for these prices :wave:

7 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Oh please she always puts us Mexicans in stadium shows when we are headed into WINTER :skull:  they can handle it.

I'm feeling like she won't do stadiums tbh. I feel like she's gonna do a couple of arena shows in Palacio de los Deportes. 

Just now, Jjang said:

She's so evil for these prices :wave:

I'm feeling like she won't do stadiums tbh. I feel like she's gonna do a couple of arena shows in Palacio de los Deportes. 

Hopefully, the Foro Sol is an awful venue :rip:

12 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

If it helps I was in the queue as soon as they opened and that was basically all that was left for me too :deadbanana4:

I should have targeted a different European city, she probably could have sold out 15 dates in London :cries:

I don’t see anybody talking about  Copenhagen and I snatched a Pit ticket for £190 with 13 people in the queue in front of me both on presale and general sale. One of the most hassle free ticket purchase ever. Plus cheaper than most other dates. I wanted to do Belgium but the same ticket was €274.

Do you all think this will surpass chromatica tour?

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

She probably had already surpassed it with the initial dates announced. 

Why didn't she do multiple stadium dates in London instead of arenas?

She could've made more money and more fans could've got in

win-win

Edited by Saintlor

13 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

I don’t see anybody talking about  Copenhagen and I snatched a Pit ticket for £190 with 13 people in the queue in front of me both on presale and general sale. One of the most hassle free ticket purchase ever. Plus cheaper than most other dates. I wanted to do Belgium but the same ticket was €274.

slay. and you can easily fly to CPH from London for £30 return. it’s cheaper than getting a train in the UK 

12 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Oh she probably surpassed that tour during the pre-sales of the original set of dates! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Why didn't she do multiple stadium dates in London instead of arenas?

She could've made more money and more fans could've got in

win-win

She hates stadiums. Always has. 

After that 8 year hiatus and then she comes back with like 47 arena shows for Drowned World tour :deadbanana2:

If anything it's surprising how her biggest tours happen now that she's older.

Stop  worrying about stadium leg in 2024. For all we know she can injure her leg on the 1st date and the tour will be over :rip:

I honestly don't know how true the SA stadium dates rumors are...

For example, we were all so blindly sure that she booked that Uruguay stadium in November (what the original source stated) but that's practically impossible now that the real dates have been announced. So that's obviously false. 

It just might be what we have now. She'll probably continue to add dates for the cities we currently have but I'm afraid she's not going to venture to new countries. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.