Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

7 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Really? Nothing shows up on Tickemaster bar 6 lone tickets here and there. Hopefully she sells out then, Maybe it's there to test the waters for stadium shows later in 2024

I just checked Ticketmaster and you're right it seems sold out, maybe they don't have access to all the tickets? https://www.axs.com/se/events/465520/madonna-tickets if you press "Välj biljetter" you can still pick from most categories if you're going solo!

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lament said:

Tickets will be on sale in a week from now so I guess they're taking their time…

Oh that's good actually. Hopefully some of the initial hype will have died down by then...

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

60 announced shows so far now. 

That´s a lot!

Hope she announces the S.A., Asia and Oceania shows as soon as possible

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She also has the biggest attendance ever there (40k). Do you think she’s gonna break it again? 

Isn't the Weeknd performing there though :rip:

5 minutes ago, Lament said:

Tickets will be on sale in a week from now so I guess they're taking their time…

Time to inflate the prices even more lol

21 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

The Tele2 is sold out, aka the stadium show of the 2023 leg :sistrens:

11 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

I just checked livenations website and there's still tickets left in most of the categories! 
Fun fact Madonna has the crowd record at Tele2 back in 2015 during RB Tour, 40 557 in attendance. Lets see if she can beat herself this time!

what.png

Sis...she has like 2 tickets in each one of these 3 sectors. It's virtually sold out. It's incredible, lmao. And she can add a second date :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

This is my first time with a seated ticket. I hope i can enjoy it as much as the other concerts i experienced :gaycat6:

Trust me, you will. I got a seated ticket for the first time with Rebel Heart and I enjoyed it very much. Specially after the torture of standing for hours in the sun with S&S and MDNA in a stadium having paying a fortune.
You get to appreciate the show more being seated. Arenas show all the way > 

No it's true you can pull tickets from more sections on axs so there must be some exclusivity going on I guess? 

Is it possible already  to make some early tour-gross prediction?

1 minute ago, tiagol88 said:

Sis...she has like 2 tickets in each one of these 3 sectors. It's virtually sold out. It's incredible, lmao. And she can add a second date :deadbanana2:

I was talking about livenations own website, https://www.axs.com/se/events/465520/madonna-tickets seems to be more tickets available there for some reason, Ticketmaster probably don't have access too all tickets! 

1 minute ago, Raptus said:

Is it possible already  to make some early tour-gross prediction?

180M I guess

A little bit more than Rebel Heart Tour

2 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

I was talking about livenations own website, https://www.axs.com/se/events/465520/madonna-tickets seems to be more tickets available there for some reason, Ticketmaster probably don't have access too all tickets! 

Oh that's odd. I had no idea! She may still do a 2nd date there tho. It depends.

4 minutes ago, Madonno said:

180M I guess

A little bit more than Rebel Heart Tour

Ow. I thought it would be 300m form the 60 dates :rip: Only 3 mln per date seems  small

Edited by Raptus

Berlin seems sold out, Cologne is basically sold out too. 

Edit: Nevermind, I was only looking on Eventim. Ticketmaster still has a few tickets for each show. 

Edited by ChapelHooker

Just now, Raptus said:

Ow. I thought it would be 300m form the 60 dates :rip:

How? That's what she did from 88 dates and many in stadiums :deadbanana2:

Oh that's odd. I had no idea! She may still do a 2nd date there tho. It depends.

She could probably squeeze in another day on the 27th or 29th if there's demand! :clap3: are you attending the stockholm date?

1 minute ago, Cocetti said:

She could probably squeeze in another day on the 27th or 29th if there's demand! :clap3: are you attending the stockholm date?

Nop. Portugal. But since it's the biggest arena she's playing i was curious about the demand for it. 

2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

How? That's what she did from 88 dates and many in stadiums :deadbanana2:

Inflation. Prices are much higher now

13 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Time to inflate the prices even more lol

European prices are regulated by the EU, I think. They won't inflate the prices for cities that have already gone for sale for a certain price.

I feel so sorry for British and American people tbh :rip:

Nop. Portugal. But since it's the biggest arena she's playing i was curious about the demand for it. 

Ah I see! Happy for you that you got tickets to Portugal! :party:

1 minute ago, Raptus said:

Inflation. Prices are much higher now

Still stadiums have 3 times more people...prices haven't increased like that specially not for Madonna who already had expensive ticket prices back then anyway. 

I do think this will do better than Confessions and be her 3rd biggest tour. Possibly 2nd biggest if she adds stadiums. 

2 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Ow. I thought it would be 300m form the 60 dates :rip:

Well that mean an average of 5M each date.

Don´t know what´s the average ticket price, but supposing that every arena has a capacity of 20K, the average ticket price has to be $250 to get the final number of 300M

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

60 announced shows so far now. 

Wow. And this is just North America and Europe. Biggest tour ever for her? 

MDNA 88

S&S 85

Rebel Heart 82

Madame X 75 

Confessions - Celebration Tour 60

Blond Ambition 57

Reinvention 56

Drowned World 47

Virgin Tour 40

The Girlie Show 39

Who’s That Girl 38

Crazy how the number of shows increased as she got older. :rip:

1 minute ago, Lament said:

European prices are regulated by the EU, I think. They won't inflate the prices for cities that have already gone for sale for a certain price.

I feel so sorry for British and American people tbh :rip:

Well, speculation is something common in USA :skull:

1 minute ago, Sahn said:

Wow. And this is just North America and Europe. Biggest tour ever for her? 

I still have a weird feeling she's "just" doing these. Even if she has (supposedly) scheduled Mexico, south america and something in the middle east (supposedly). She has don that before. 

I don't see her wanting this to go on after december :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.