Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Just now, tiagol88 said:

She has space for 2 more London dates for a total of 4. I'm sure she's adding those.

Yeah and the leak said 4 London dates and the Saturday and Sunday dates were correct. I think it will be the Tuesday and Wednesday.  

I’m just hoping they release soon because I don’t want to be reloading the page for the rest of the day :dies:

Congrats on your tickets!

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

Tuesday open for London 

I've just got straight through to the AXS site for this show and it's telling me no tickets available. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Tuesday open for London 

Oh wow! Good luck! Hope you get yours!

Just now, C_Colstead said:

I've just got straight through to the AXS site for this show and it's telling me no tickets available. :rip: 

Something odd is happening. Somehow my place in the queue is WORSE than for Saturday and Sunday :dies: 

I hate it here. 

1 minute ago, C_Colstead said:

SECOND MILAN SHOW - 25 NOVEMBER.

Where are y'all finding these new dates?

1 minute ago, C_Colstead said:

A single arena date in italy was always ridiculous. She really needs stadiums :rip:

57 minutes ago, Raptus said:

You'll See is iconic, but I'll Remember  is her most fraudulent "hit" :rip:

How dare you. That song made me a fan. :gaydonnacat1:

5 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

What a joke after playing San Siro for years, she is doing a forum of 12k people

all the tickets for london night 3 are in baskets. not a single ticket. :gaycat6:

use AXS for london btw girlies. there’s literally no queue meanwhile ticketmaster had 30k already. 

So I've joined the queue again on AXS for 17 October, I get through and am able to select my ticket choice etc - and it's still telling me there's no tickets available lmao.

3 minutes ago, campelo said:

What a joke after playing San Siro for years, she is doing a forum of 12k people

I was hoping for a show in Rome. I'd love to see her fill out the Circo Massimo like Laura did.

5 minutes ago, Yawn said:

u secured the tix? 

No somehow I was further back in the queue than for Sat or Sunday :deadbanana4:

I’m trying for Milan now but can’t see any links. 

got tickets for London on tuesday through AXS!! pretty shitty Level 1 seats but whatever 

at first it said there were no seats so keep trying 

17 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

FUMING.

150,000 people in the queue for London and fans said tickets were all gone within minutes.

Why the **** did she not do a stadium tour?

I find stadium tours disrespectful towards fans... I mean you can see sh*t from that far away. What's the point watching show on the screens? Arenas are so much better

In all honesty, I think her team probably thought she wouldn't fill stadiums so they wouldn't take the risk. But her legacy has gotten so much bigger in the last few years and she's more appreciated now than she was during the 2010s (post-MDNA), so even if she couldn't have for Rebel Heart or Madame X, she now can sell them out again.

It would be less tiring for her too tbh. As a fan I'm glad she's doing arenas because I can see her twice but I'm also a bit concerned for her. Anyway, she knows what she's doing so I trust her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.