Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

22 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She truly spent more than half of this tour in the usa like thats her main market . I just don’t get her lmao

She should have done less NA shows and more in Europe. Cities like Manchester, Zurich, Vienna, Helsinki would have grossed more than some places in the US

I’m sure Australia would have had way better numbers this time then in 2016 if she decided to tour there

• Like 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

21 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I wonder if that’s because she has never skipped it on tour? :rip:

The original schedule didn’t include Philadelphia, it was added at the same time as the 2 extra Brooklyn dates, so I think it was supposed to be skipped 

• Like 1

Already out-grossed Rebel Heart Tour.

:jonny4:

:clap3:

Jeremy Scott was the guest judge last night

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

She truly spent more than half of this tour in the usa like thats her main market . I just don’t get her lmao

Maybe she wants to cultivate more good press and support in the US :michael: I really think this was a turning point for her after many years of being straight up mocked

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MP3 said:

She should have done less NA shows and more in Europe. Cities like Manchester, Zurich, Vienna, Helsinki would have grossed more than some places in the US

I’m sure Australia would have had way better numbers this time then in 2016 if she decided to tour there

She should focus in these next time she tours as that will be an album tour and not the long time requested "greatest hits" show.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Already out-grossed Rebel Heart Tour.

:jonny4:

:clap3:

$170m in 2015 is worth $222.58m today

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Maybe she wants to cultivate more good press and support in the US :michael: I really think this was a turning point for her after many years of being straight up mocked

I would agree with this, but it’s a bummer they didn’t do anything else to help her image during this tour. They really missed a big opportunity not starting the album reissues during the tour and doing a little promo. Would have helped ticket sales and added to her streams. But at least I feel like the show is so good word of mouth has gone a long way. The first 2 LA shows struggled to sell and by the final Monday show they were adding entire sections of side stage seats that sold that day.

• Like 4

I’m curious what her next move is (musically). I mean I figure she’ll probs take a break and focus on other ventures for a bit (and for her body to rest). 

Like at this point it’s so up in the air… new album? the reissues? broadway? biopic?

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Agreed that it was. I've had friends in lots of cities go who were just blown away by her show. I don't think they had super high expectations but wanted to go to "check the box" of seeing Madonna live.

She's far surpassing expectations of people and proving that she still is the best live performer. I've noticed she seems to be getting much more positive rhetoric on social media the last 6-9 months.

I think this next chapter of Madonna's career is going to be very interesting.

7 minutes ago, BradySpears said:

I would agree with this, but it’s a bummer they didn’t do anything else to help her image during this tour. They really missed a big opportunity not starting the album reissues during the tour and doing a little promo. Would have helped ticket sales and added to her streams. But at least I feel like the show is so good word of mouth has gone a long way. The first 2 LA shows struggled to sell and by the final Monday show they were adding entire sections of side stage seats that sold that day.

They totally did. This should have been a much bigger deal of a comeback than it was, and that's due to complete lack of promo or any new song releases. A lot of people I know didn't even know she was touring.

• Like 5

Do we know what are they planning to do with the upper sections of the 3rd Miami show? 

7 hours ago, Jay07 said:

How? She's still being dragged, the bad press didn't begin until she came to the US.

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Do we know what are they planning to do with the upper sections of the 3rd Miami show? 

Pulse victim families I’ve read. 

• Thanks 1

One of Madonna's dancers during Vogue has a very similar outfit that Beyonce wore during the Renaissance Tour.

Beyonce-Renaissance-Tour-style-S5-1.jpg?quality=86&strip=all

:party:

Saw this tour on Monday in LA and still gathering my thoughts. She was AMAZING.

The production was stunning.

Even her lil Illuminati-ish part when she was quoting the Bible with all the fire and did her witch dance.

SHES THE QUEEN FOR A REASON! 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

One of Madonna's dancers during Vogue has a very similar outfit that Beyonce wore during the Renaissance Tour.

Beyonce-Renaissance-Tour-style-S5-1.jpg?quality=86&strip=all

:party:

I’m guessing it’s because 

Spoiler

she samples break my soul remix during vogue 

• Haha 2

On 3/14/2024 at 6:13 PM, Isaac Rivers said:

Fergie was in the crowd!

It would be a dream come true if Celebration Tour could inspire her to make more music :weeps:

i wish she just did the confessions tour again tbh

queen better release an album soon

12 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I love them :dies:

4 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

It would be a dream come true if Celebration Tour could inspire her to make more music :weeps:

She might have new recording already because she worked with some in recent years.

:crown:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

Obrázek

Exquisite. This should be the DVD and blu-ray cover. So stunning

:worship2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.