Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

I...not me saying 19/20M for Inglewood and she got 13M :rip:

Expected more than 2.6M per date average tbh.

Vegas numbers on the other hand were incredible tbh.

The $19-$20 million figures would have been realistic with the original 6 LA shows, the first 4 were almost sold out and it was in a bigger arena, and the last 2 ones would have sell eventually, but after the rescheduling the average price went down with upper section having $95 tickets

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

1 minute ago, MP3 said:

The $19-$20 million figures would have been realistic with the original 6 LA shows, the first 4 were almost sold out and it was in a bigger arena, and the last 2 ones would have sell eventually, but after the rescheduling the average price went down with upper section having $95 tickets

Yeah the re-schedules hurt her USA Tour a good $30 or $40M overall when we consider the 5 shows canceled, the shows that needed to resold, etc.

• Like 1

Shows: 61

Revenue: $173,591,420 

Tickets sold: 882,100 

Average revenue: $2,845,761

Average tickets sold: 14,461 

Average ticket price: $196.8

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Shows: 61

Revenue: $173,591,420 

Tickets sold: 882,100 

Average revenue: $2,845,761

Average tickets sold: 14,461 

Average ticket price: $196.8

So it's now outgrossed the Rebel Heart Tour! 👏

(Not adjusted for inflation, of course)

I'll be seeing her in Phoenix this saturday :gaycatney2:

I got the GA PIT 1 tickets, how early should I get to the venue? Any recommendations?  At what time does the actual show starts?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, javieraloud said:

I got the GA PIT 1 tickets, how early should I get to the venue? Any recommendations?  At what time does the actual show starts?

I'd get to the pit around 9:15-30. Have a blast 

1 hour ago, javieraloud said:

Judging from the start times posted on setlist.fm, M comes on at an average of around 10pm, and has rarely started later than 10:15, at least in America.

Get to the pit around 9:30 just to be sure. You'll have the best time. If you've never seen her before, prepare to have your mind blown. There's nothing quite like it.

• Like 1

did Adele attend any of these shows? i remember she said she was excited to see it

Average Ticket Price per city (North America):

Las Vegas — $262.11

New York City — $249.71

San Francisco — $248.76

Chicago — $246.24

Boston — $214.51

Washington DC — $210.03

Sacramento — $207.48

Seattle — $207.26

Inglewood — $207.15 :rip:

Brooklyn — $205.78

Cleveland — $204.81

Detroit — $201.68

Saint Paul — $197.82

Pittsburgh — $188.84

Toronto — $183.54

Philadelphia — $169.83

Montreal — $166.11

Vancouver — $163.77

Philadelphia is the only one that kinda sticks out like a sore thumb, yet it still outgrossed the Rebel Heart Tour show at the same venue by 43%!

5 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Philadelphia is the only one that kinda sticks out like a sore thumb, yet it still outgrossed the Rebel Heart Tour show at the same venue by 43%!

rebel heart tour was rough tbh... that asia pacific leg truly saved it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

did Adele attend any of these shows? i remember she said she was excited to see it

She didn’t. 

On 3/10/2024 at 9:51 AM, wanderlust said:

Gaga fans skimming through TikTok and YouTube obsessively looking through Madonna videos hoping to find something to "catch" her and use against her. It's honestly so crazy

are they mad she included Britney and Ariana in the backdrop of I don’t search I find and the Britney kiss and Gaga is no where to be found? Lol

24 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

are they mad she included Britney and Ariana in the backdrop of I don’t search I find and the Britney kiss and Gaga is no where to be found? Lol

do you really think anyone gives a **** about Britney Spears in 2024 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

do you really think anyone gives a **** about Britney Spears in 2024 

Madonna clearly did care enough to put her in her show and the crowd cheered every time Britney was on screen so an arena full of people >>>>>>> some random atrler

:celestial4:

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

LA got dragged so hard by the rescheduling so I am not surprised, still… thats one SoFi date so anyone saying she can’t do stadiums in the US is nuts

tickets sold doesn't mean attendees per see, im sure most fans went to more than one or two dates

9 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

While Boston, NYC and D.C. performed well in most her tour, Philadelphia often struggle to sold and has some of the lowest average ticket prices

S&S - 13,790 ($168)

MDNA - 15,741 (that one is good) ($168)

Rebel Heart - 10,544 ($136)

Celebration - 12,037 ($169)

• Like 1

Do we know how many tickets were made available for sale in Mexico? 

The attendance in that venue varies greatly. In most concerts it’s 15k-17k but some dates (like Katy Perry’s) drew 20,000+ in one show. 

If that’s the case then is it possible she sold 100k tickets in Mexico alone? 

17 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Do we know how many tickets were made available for sale in Mexico? 

The attendance in that venue varies greatly. In most concerts it’s 15k-17k but some dates (like Katy Perry’s) drew 20,000+ in one show. 

If that’s the case then is it possible she sold 100k tickets in Mexico alone? 

For the RHT she sold 31,696 with 2 shows and it was not totally sold out if I remember so we can expect anything between 80,000 and 90,000 tickets sold 

1 minute ago, MP3 said:

For the RHT she sold 31,696 with 2 shows and it was not totally sold out if I remember so we can expect anything between 80,000 and 90,000 tickets sold 

Katy sold 39,212/40,468 tickets from 2 shows in 2015. 

Ariana sold 36,284/40,278 tickets from 2 shows in 2016. 

Given the fact that 20,000+ tickets were up for sale each date couldn’t we assume Madge might have sold 20k per date since all the Mexican dates were instant sellout? 

13 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Katy sold 39,212/40,468 tickets from 2 shows in 2015. 

Ariana sold 36,284/40,278 tickets from 2 shows in 2016. 

Given the fact that 20,000+ tickets were up for sale each date couldn’t we assume Madge might have sold 20k per date since all the Mexican dates were instant sellout? 

Katy and Ariana had standing floor tickets while for Madonna it's seated floor tickets, which reduce considerably the capacity, it's safe to say it's gonna be around 16,000/17,000 each night

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MP3 said:

She truly spent more than half of this tour in the usa like thats her main market . I just don’t get her lmao

2 hours ago, MP3 said:

While Boston, NYC and D.C. performed well in most her tour, Philadelphia often struggle to sold and has some of the lowest average ticket prices

S&S - 13,790 ($168)

MDNA - 15,741 (that one is good) ($168)

Rebel Heart - 10,544 ($136)

Celebration - 12,037 ($169)

I wonder if that’s because she has never skipped it on tour? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.