Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Now she's getting dragged for telling a fan who she did't realize was in a wheel chair to get up. Can't wait for the tour to be over in the states, they've done nothing but bash her and look for negative stories.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

6 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

Now she's getting dragged for telling a fan who she did't realize was in a wheel chair to get up. Can't wait for the tour to be over in the states, they've done nothing but bash her and look for negative stories.

!! The wheelchair thing has spread like wildfire.

I hope TRUMP wins!

19 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

It’s basically on atrl only lmao relax. No one is talking about it

2 hours ago, yourfaveisaflop said:

what has everyone been wearing to the concert? I still have no idea what to wear. 

Clothes?

:rip:

47 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

Now she's getting dragged for telling a fan who she did't realize was in a wheel chair to get up. Can't wait for the tour to be over in the states, they've done nothing but bash her and look for negative stories

It still is not going to deter people from going to her concerts.

:soda:

one week until my first Madonna show since RHT. I'm so excited ***** I'm going to be in the presence of ROYALTY:wanda:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sweetness said:

Europe has been trashing her forever now. Just stop. They still haven’t forgiven her for Eurovision. The people online going off on her are not only Americans, they from all over the world. 

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

!! The wheelchair thing has spread like wildfire.

I hope TRUMP wins!

Cause why? 

5 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

The daily mail has it on their first page, at least they did the last time I looked.

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

Europe has been trashing her forever now. Just stop. They still haven’t forgiven her for Eurovision. The people online going off on her are not only Americans, they from all over the world. 

I didn't see the negative stories while she was in Europe touring, it's mostly here in the US.

she’s onstage in LA now (wearing a new skirt in the opening section).. Beyoncé was mentioned as possibly being there tonight (not sure where this rumor came from tbh), but George Lopez and Rob Lowe are both there, so we’ll see what happens..

The way Alexa and Julia Garner were Vogue judges!!!! They really won the bootcamp for whatever it was.

I was thinking also how she has keep it cute in the US dates and not talking about politics or Trump, I guess that it’s because she finds Biden dumb and prefers to cancel her vote this time.

Madonna has been flopping since the beginning of her career according to some people so she'll be just fine. People will forget these things but she'll live in the head of OMHs rent free :gaycat5:

9 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

No one remembers last year's Eurovision. Let alone one from five years ago. 

The tour did great in Europe. She could have easily added more dates there and sell them at a high price rate. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

No one remembers Eurovision in Europe. She literally sold out all shows in all European countries she performed at record prices :rip:

In fact she did much better in Europe than in the USA lmao

• Like 1

She is the only female artist that can sell out a stadium show in Turkey despite the economy being horrible. I am sure there are other countries that still stan her.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

No its all over tiktok and twitter. LOL

Madonna's humor (rudeness) doesn't translate.

35 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

No its all over tiktok and twitter. LOL

Madonna's humor (rudeness) doesn't translate.

Gaga fans skimming through TikTok and YouTube obsessively looking through Madonna videos hoping to find something to "catch" her and use against her. It's honestly so crazy.

People really need to take a closer look at the hate and misunderstanding thrown at Madonna. Im serious. It's just so weird... I mean, she can't even shoot a glance at someone without folks jumping to crazy conclusions about how evil and scheming she is. That one incident was just a mistake, and she owned up to it by apologizing. Yet, she's getting treated like she's the absolute worst. It's messed up. And the media isn't innocent either. They've been stuck on a loop of only dishing out negative stories about her for years, ignoring all the good stuff about her personality.

Madonna's a survivor, no doubt. We almost lost her, and now she's out there on tour, catching nothing but hate. Meanwhile, other artists can do some goofy ads and everyone loves it. Can someone explain that logic to me? Sometimes, I just don't feel like I fit in this world. People are just so messed up.

Edited by wanderlust
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think you're overreacting a bit, everyone is getting roasted these days and telling a disabled person to get up is pretty insensitive. I realize she didn't know but still, let people enjoy your concert however they want.

Overall she's gotten amazing press on this tour, all the reviews I've read have been glowing, from fans and professional journalists. It's just that stuff gets magnified on social media. She apologized, it will blow over in two days.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I think you're overreacting a bit, everyone is getting roasted these days and telling a disabled person to get up is pretty insensitive. I realize she didn't know but still, let people enjoy your concert however they want.

Overall she's gotten amazing press on this tour, all the reviews I've read have been glowing, from fans and professional journalists. It's just that stuff gets magnified on social media. She apologized, it will blow over in two days.

The way Madonna is treated stands out starkly. Headlines across the globe deliberately omit the mention of her duet with Kylie, instead opting for sensationalized stories that falsely depict Madonna as coercing a person in a wheelchair to stand up. It's evident that there's a clear agenda at play, and this pattern has persisted for years. I'm surprised that the media hasn't been called out for its evident bias and promotion of hatred.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

Gaga fans skimming through TikTok and YouTube obsessively looking through Madonna videos hoping to find something to "catch" her and use against her. It's honestly so crazy.

People really need to take a closer look at the hate and misunderstanding thrown at Madonna. Im serious. It's just so weird... I mean, she can't even shoot a glance at someone without folks jumping to crazy conclusions about how evil and scheming she is. That one incident was just a mistake, and she owned up to it by apologizing. Yet, she's getting treated like she's the absolute worst. It's messed up. And the media isn't innocent either. They've been stuck on a loop of only dishing out negative stories about her for years, ignoring all the good stuff about her personality.

Madonna's a survivor, no doubt. We almost lost her, and now she's out there on tour, catching nothing but hate. Meanwhile, other artists can do some goofy ads and everyone loves it. Can someone explain that logic to me? Sometimes, I just don't feel like I fit in this world. People are just so messed up.

I usually think you tend to overreact but I'm willing to admit you're right this time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

Unfortunately it's the liddos' aim in life to actively try and engineer a takedown of other notable female artists, they do it to Katy too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.