Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Bob the drag queen is the opening act? :rip: I was at least hoping for The Blessed Madonna or Honey Dijon

She already had Robyn, Kaytranada, Lunice... 

Edited by campelo

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

and ATRL / OMH's had to nerve to say the GP isn''t interested in Madonna anymore. :rip:

I absolutely love Madonna but given the type of production she serves and how immaculate the choreography and staging is she probably isn’t going to be doing extraordinary groundbreaking tours for much longer (and rightfully so) so for a lot of people I know who are trying to get tickets it’s “I’ve always wanted to see madonna it’s now or never” :skull: 

I’m just excited I managed to get my tickets, cost me a organ but the things we do :clap3:

40 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

I absolutely love Madonna but given the type of production she serves and how immaculate the choreography and staging is she probably isn’t going to be doing extraordinary groundbreaking tours for much longer (and rightfully so) so for a lot of people I know who are trying to get tickets it’s “I’ve always wanted to see madonna it’s now or never” :skull: 

I’m just excited I managed to get my tickets, cost me a organ but the things we do :clap3:

Sis...i'm hearing this since Re-Invention tour. :rip:

New dates added? 

What are those new dates?

Does anyone have a presale code for the BlueTicket site for  Lisbon pleaseeee

14 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Sis...i'm hearing this since Re-Invention tour. :rip:

Oh yeah but her age is playing a part now, especially given the amount of Injuries she’s suffered touring recently, you can tour till you’re in your 80s if all you is stand there and sing but Madonna has and always will put on a show, I just don’t know how many more “extravagant” tours we have left before she decides to retire (from touring) 

5 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Just that?

I thought it would be more new dates :sad:

If you see the gaps in other dates, I’m sure those will be announced. I mean, in some places tickets aren’t even on sale yet like Amsterdam

7 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

5 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Just that?

I thought it would be more new dates :sad:

But there aren't new dates ... 🤔

5 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Oh yeah but her age is playing a part now, especially given the amount of Injuries she’s suffered touring recently, you can tour till you’re in your 80s if all you is stand there and sing but Madonna has and always will put on a show, I just don’t know how many more “extravagant” tours we have left before she decides to retire (from touring) 

She has all the options to do a stand and sing tours in the future to be honest. Inb4 Erotica live in 2043

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

But there aren't new dates ... 🤔

The dates are literally tagged “New Date” and my OP doesn’t have those

Edited by Lana Banana

Where are the new dates the title refers to? lmao

12 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

I mean...yeah. But her injury was due to her hip which was then corrected. I know age plays a role but she doesn't need to serve us Girl Gone Wild from MDNA to be entertaining. 

Kylie barely dances and does amazing shows, so do plenty other artists.

She just needs to find a show that suits her and that she can perform multiple nights in a row. Until Madame X tour, Madonna had canceled like 10 shows during her entire career. That's over 30 years...she was always one of the most "safe" artists in terms of not cancelling. 

I see at least this tour and another one still ahead for her. Look at Cher in her 70's. She's still doing it.

It's getting ridiculous now. I've just been offered section 414 for £700 at the 02 :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

It's getting ridiculous now. I've just been offered section 414 for £700 at the 02 :bibliahh:

what are you checking - livenation? o2 priority says sold out 

1 minute ago, Yawn said:

what are you checking - livenation? o2 priority says sold out 

Livenation, but that was a while ago, so probably sold out now.

Edited by GlamSlam

1 hour ago, Lana Banana said:

not new, they were released with all dates

Berlin has only two sections left

It's a Greatest Hits Tour. With Cher maybe being the glaring exception, especially as Madonna isn't going all out like this to just stand there, she likely won't be doing one again. So the demand shouldn't surprise anyone. If this is her last hurrah from a stagecraft/choreography standpoint, given the prior injuries, I don't blame her.

I also won't be surprised with several legs given that - even that those were pre-booked too. I'm going to also assume dates will be added in several cities that were pre-blocked for just this first leg, as is now standard with these big artists. Good luck to everyone not spending an arm and a leg - I'm not sure on dynamic pricing here but maybe Ticketmaster and Live Nation made reforms given the investigations re: Taylor. 

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

It's a Greatest Hits Tour. With Cher maybe being the glaring exception, especially as Madonna isn't going all out like this to just stand there, she likely won't be doing one again. So the demand shouldn't surprise anyone. If this is her last hurrah from a stagecraft/choreography standpoint, given the prior injuries, I don't blame her.

I also won't be surprised with several legs given that - even that those were pre-booked too. I'm going to also assume dates will be added in several cities that were pre-blocked for just this first leg, as is now standard with these big artists. Good luck to everyone not spending an arm and a leg - I'm not sure on dynamic pricing here but maybe Ticketmaster and Live Nation made reforms given the investigations re: Taylor. 

A greatest hits tour isn't a Farewell tour. The day she does her last tour we'll know about it for sure.

Yeah. Nowhere has it been suggested that this is a farewell tour. She'll probably work on the biopic after the tour and then she will be in the mood for a new album, followed by another tour!

Just now, tiagol88 said:

A greatest hits tour isn't a Farewell tour. The day she does her last tour we'll know about it for sure.

I didn't imply that she wasn't touring again - of course not. Her last Greatest Hits tour? Maybe. Would her last tour be an implied Greatest Hits Tour? There has been conversations here about pushing herself to her limit though post injuries and Covid. Again, Madonna isn't the type of artist to pull an Adele for an arena tour going forward - what qualifies as minimal stagecraft and choreography is subjective. 

Can't wait for her to roll out Hung Up On Tokischa as the show opener at a quarter til midnight for all the naive general public who paid four digits face value to sit in Section 130 Row V :gaydonnacat1:

2 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Can't wait for her to roll out Hung Up On Tokischa as the show opener at a quarter til midnight for all the naive general public who paid four digits face value to sit in Section 130 Row V :gaydonnacat1:

She usually avoids duets on tours tbh. You may have one or two...but it's awkward to be dueting with Maluma, Justin Timberlake, etc on a screen. 

But yah i'm sure her lateness won't stop now in her 60's, lmao.

2 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

I thought the same thing during the rebel heart tour :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.