Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Girl how are they not there?

Into the Groove, Open Your Heart, Holiday, Live to Tell, Like a Prayer, Hung Up, Vogue, Human Nature, Crazy for You, Don't Tell Me, La Isla Bonita, and Ray of Light are all there. That's 12 massive hits. Going even further we have Everybody, Burning Up, Erotica, and Die Another day which were minor hits; not classics, but minor hits. 

Be serious. She's never had a show with this many hits in it. 

I already answered this exact same ******* post if you care to open your eyes

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

I still can’t believe how amazing the setlist is I’m literally gonna die in the arena :jonny2: 

• Like 3

Madonna is the most important person of our time and I’m not kidding. Long live to the ETERNAL QUEEN!

• Like 4

This show looks fabulous and very gay, I am strongly considering snatching a ticket for one of the Amsterdam shows :WAP:

• Like 1

No Hard Grammy songs… not a single crumb. She will pay for this :biblio:

• Haha 3

IMG-7909.jpg

so i have regular GA and will be queuing 

what spot should i stand in

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

WAIT I forgot Bob was in the show. What is his role? What does he do

he is like a hype man/dancer/announcer 

20 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

IMG-7909.jpg

definitely B 

Absolutely awesome if it's true that Hold Tight and Sorry are on the setlist and only got cut due to technical difficulties yesterday, those are 2 of my personal favorite Madonna songs

10 hours ago, Chris said:

She didn't even sing Erotica.

It was just an interlude.

She did, it was playback (like erotica has always been)

• Like 1

I cannot believe I got to witness that live last night. 

She was spectacular. Yes the sound mishap was unexpected, but getting to see Madonna talk off the cuff for 15 minutes like that felt like a GIFT. Bob was amazing. The staging was amazing. 

The end felt abrupt and rushed, but that's likely because The O2 has a strict 11pm curfew... so I reckon we'll have an extra song or two added to the setlist tonight. A visual from Frozen appeared on the screen briefly at one point, so I wonder if it's mean to be part of the set? 

Excited to see the show again in Stockholm in 2 weeks once some of the kinks have been ironed out. 

WOWOWOWOW! What a night.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

IMG-7909.jpg

I'd try and aim for the center as much as possible if I were you. The portion between the square in the middle and the main stage is seated, the pit is on either side of it. Get close to the square in the center. 

Just now, djcalpal said:

She was spectacular. Yes the sound mishap was unexpected, but getting to see Madonna talk off the cuff for 15 minutes like that felt like a GIFT. Bob was amazing. The staging was amazing. 

The end felt abrupt and rushed, but that's likely because The O2 has a strict 11pm curfew... so I reckon we'll have an extra song or two added to the setlist tonight. A visual from Frozen appeared on the screen briefly at one point, so I wonder if it's mean to be part of the set? 

Excited to see the show again in Stockholm in 2 weeks once some of the kinks have been ironed out. 

WOWOWOWOW! What a night.

what were your favorite moments? How were her outfits?

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

WAIT I forgot Bob was in the show. What is his role? What does he do

He was basically the host / usher. Came out at various points during the show - very camp and very fun! 

Just now, stupidjock said:

what were your favorite moments? How were her outfits?

Outfits were gorgeous and a taste of each of her iconic eras. 

Highlights were opening with Nothing Really Matters, the incredible staging for Ray of Light and Die Another Day, Don't Tell Me, and getting to see her children take the stage with her. 

There was so much to process. It all happened so quickly! 

9 hours ago, Jump said:

The absolute CRICKETS as she sang the first note :rip: no one is here for this song :rip:

and also using Frozen music video as the backdrop is downright rude :rip:

Girl deactivate, this is a must have 

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

No Hard Grammy songs… not a single crumb. She will pay for this :biblio:

I love that album it such a shame there is no representation of it 

Wow

She looks great. 

The stage, the production and "Nothing Really Matters" opening. 

So disappointed she's not performing Frozen 😞

46 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

WOWOWOWOW! What a night.

Ok so it seems like 4 songs are missing

the tea was a 30 song setlist 

the missing songs are said to be:

-Frozen

-Sorry

-Hold Tight

-Oh Father

Unfortunately Hold Tight, Sorry and Oh Father, as we hinted on our previous videos, were cut from the opening night, but it is possible they were omitted due to a technical problem at the O2; we surelyhope to hear some of those very soon

We’ll find out tonight on night 2 if they will add them back 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.