Most iconic anime fight ever?

Aethereal

12 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Naruto jumped so many sharks. Everyone got some mega super power up. It became ridiculous. 

You watch something like Lee v Gaara or Naruto v Neji and it’s compelling because those fights are bound by their limitations and rely on skill. 

Then somewhere it turned into who could awaken the most eyes or whatever. It became unwatchable. 

In Shippuden I loved the Pain and Orochimaru fight. When the fox started coming out. The potential of the end should've been Naruto losing it completely and unleashing the fox in very deep and sad situation. Now that I read even Madara is not the final villain.  

I loved Lee vs Gaara. Also  the trying-to-find Sasuke theme  became unbearable they were never even that close. I don't mind the power increase until the Pain-fight but after that it became unwatchable. Constantly trying new villains and had too much drama in it. I like drama it was radically infested in it, even Kakashi was involved something personal with Toby. It desensitized  me. Like when drugs lose their effect.   

Edited by Aristotle

26 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

ass pull after ass pull, Kaguya, Sakura, the author didn't really plan for things and it showed...

Uhm... he actually did it :skull:

He foreshadowed Naruto and Sasuke being Ashura and Indra's descendants and he managed to do it brilliantly. Hence their bond with Kaguya. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Plus, Zetsu was always getting himself subtly involved in the plot somehow. 

As for Sakura, I don't know what else to say to the most misunderstood female anime character ever considering also the lots of hate she has been unfairly receiving by misogynists since the beginning. 

50 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Naruto jumped so many sharks. Everyone got some mega super power up. It became ridiculous. 

You watch something like Lee v Gaara or Naruto v Neji and it’s compelling because those fights are bound by their limitations and rely on skill. 

Then somewhere it turned into who could awaken the most eyes or whatever. It became unwatchable. 

What about those kids who had literal supernatural beasts living inside them? 

The story has always been like that. 

16 minutes ago, Pepo said:

What about those kids who had literal supernatural beasts living inside them? 

The story has always been like that. 

Yeah there were like 9 of those. Just 9 and those fit perfectly fit into the myth and even then, those tailed beasts’ weren’t ever the focus on the story until the Ninja War with that convoluted Tobi story. 

Then EVERYONE started getting super duper power ups. I mean my God, Kikashi had everyone power known to man at one point. 

Metapod VS Kakuna 

Angewomon VS Ladydevimon

Sakura Haruno VS Ino Yamanaka chunnin exam fight

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

7 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Do you agree? If no then which?

GOKU-FRIEZA-LONGEST-ANIME-FIGHT.jpg

Yes, goku ATE his purple bald ass up

I don't watch anime at all but even I know and have seen the Naruto vs. Sasuke battle. 

It's Aang vs Ozai

Idc about your anime/not anime opinions :heart2:

Naruto v Sasuke at the Valley & Naruto v Pain >>>

Edited by terrorblade

14 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

ass pull after ass pull, Kaguya, Sakura, the author didn't really plan for things and it showed...

I will never get over Sasuke's brother's stupid reason to kill his entire village. Another village is trying to murder everyone in my village so lemme go ahead and just kill everyone myself instead :deadbanana2:

Naruto started to go downhill FAST after they left that forest during exams where they fought Orichimaru. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.