Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

19 minutes ago, Edgy said:

Insiders what track was produced by Hudson Mohawke on the album? 

Peace & Quiet

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

I dont think ppl would be that shook if she tacked at least one more pop song on the album like Slide or Happiness, so we have a balance of experimental and pop on the album, kinda like we had balance of pop and folk on HR. If I understood correctly the only pop song on the album is Only Love and the rest is experimental like FL/ETA?

12 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Peace & Quiet

Did she ever work with Finneas? Because he’s constantly liking her pictures and has Kesha merch in his studio. 

2 minutes ago, bearman said:

Did she ever work with Finneas? Because he’s constantly liking her pictures and has Kesha merch in his studio. 

They had a session indeed, but nothing notable really came out of it

They are back!

Edited by TomTom2288

I’m the most excited for Something To Believe In and the Hudson Mohawke track. 

I can’t wait for “Hate me harder” and “The drama”. 

26 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

They are back!

Entered 

I love how everyone’s most anticipated tracks are different!! I wonder since this is such a departure her next tour will be mostly this album with a few oldies or the same tour with 2-3 songs from gag order.

14 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

We had Growth,art,and depth in rainbow era... We want kesha to have some fun again and release dance bop tracks,is that a bad thing? The new songs are boring,no one buy/stream them and the era is already a non-event... 

I agree that rainbow had all of those things but I’ve been a BIG fan since before she had an album to moan about. These songs are not boring and will more than likely get the most of my streams then anything she’s done since rainbow. You probably think Warrior is her Magnum Opus if you don’t like these new songs 

• ATRL Moderator

I have to say, Hate Me Harder instantly became one of my favorite unreleased songs when I heard it. The power, the chorus melody, and the acoustic guitars just did something for me. I know the album version will sound different, but I'm so excited she stuck with the song and believed in it enough to keep it on the record :jamming:

Loving both of these!! Fine line was my initial favorite but ETA has really grown on me. So happy to see the evolution of her music since the Animal days, she’s honestly the best songwriter of any pop girl :jonny: 

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I have to say, Hate Me Harder instantly became one of my favorite unreleased songs when I heard it. The power, the chorus melody, and the acoustic guitars just did something for me. I know the album version will sound different, but I'm so excited she stuck with the song and believed in it enough to keep it on the record :jamming:

Hate Me Harder is one rework im excited for. i love it so much i need to hear it in its Hi-Res final form :jonny5:

I don't even remember Hate Me Harder that well cause I only listened the day it leaked but I think I didn't like it :chick3:

I'm enjoying both Fine Line and ETA, ETA probably my fave of the two

Are we expecting her to tour this year?

Melon stanning ETA :clap3:

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

They had a session indeed, but nothing notable really came out of it

His production would fit perfectly with this era , that’s too bad

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

I knew he would like it :clap3:

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Praying.mp3 for an 8/10 score from him since Pitchfork will for sure give it something in 60s, just like Rainbow :jonny2:

I heard they emailed the people who got selected for the listening parties and I'm devasted I didn't get chosen for nyc :chick3: I had a good feeling for some reason 

6 hours ago, Alaska. said:

Praying.mp3 for an 8/10 score from him since Pitchfork will for sure give it something in 60s, just like Rainbow :jonny2:

Rainbow got a 7 and so did High Road. I actually think this might be an 8+ from him if the album is as good as ETA. He seems to be quite invested in Kesha's artistic journey 

3 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

What happened to Flicker‘s Reprise? :rip:

44 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

What happened to Flicker‘s Reprise? :rip:

Ram Dass Interlude was in some of the merch and Flicker's Reprise in the rest of the items :deadbanana: