Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

Fine Line is one of her very best written songs :loki: the lyrics :ghostface: and the emotions :loki:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

47 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

I don't think so, but we have to wait and see. 

34 minutes ago, bearman said:

Yeah this part of the contract is a bit ambiguous because it explicitly mention a Greatest Hits and maybe they'll loophole it somehow into releasing one more project. It sucks that she's still tied to Luke but honestly RCA have been so good to her since Rainbow. 

The Greatest Hits album is an optional RCA project as part of the RCA contract that they can exercise if they want to.

It‘s not part of the KMI contract with Luke, that one only mentions five regular studio albums as mandatory commitment.

This is one of those cases when the songs are actually good and well written, but horribly produced. Both of them desperately need some polishing. They sound like early demos.

1 hour ago, austinsuxx said:

The Fine Line video is her best visual she has ever done so far. Very intense and uncomfortable, and the direction is so much more elevated than anything she has done prior. 

is she going to release two videos tomorrow? 

a bit underwhelming at first listen but the 2 songs has grown on me a lot after few listens. FL is so personal and lyrics genius, I like how it ends with “look at all the money we made off me”. 

yeah definitely not the commercial stuff sound-like songs some looking for, she is enjoying her artistry at best and I’m glad she chose to go that way.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

The Greatest Hits album is an optional RCA project as part of the RCA contract that they can exercise if they want to.

It‘s not part of the KMI contract with Luke, that one only mentions five regular studio albums as mandatory commitment.

Kesha - The Greatest Hits 
1. TiK ToK
2. Blah Blah Blah
3. Your Love is My Drug
4. Take it Off
5. Backstabber
6. Cannibal
7. Blow
8. Sleazy
9. We R Who We R
10. Die Young
11. C'Mon
12. Crazy Kids
13. Dirty Love
14. Timber
15. The Harold Song - Deconstructed Mix
16. Praying
17. Woman
18. Learn to Let Go

19. Hymn
20. Raising Hell

21. Resentment

22. Shots on the Hood of My Car (Bonus Track)

a discography :clap3:

both songs sound super boring to me at first listen...i really wanted her to go back to mainstream pop or even do a synthpop record....maybe it will be a grower...i think she more talking then singing in fine line, it sound more like an interlude on the album

smoore95GAGA
16 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Kesha - The Greatest Hits 
1. TiK ToK
2. Blah Blah Blah
3. Your Love is My Drug
4. Take it Off
5. Backstabber
6. Cannibal
7. Blow
8. Sleazy
9. We R Who We R
10. Die Young
11. C'Mon
12. Crazy Kids
13. Dirty Love
14. Timber
15. The Harold Song - Deconstructed Mix
16. Praying
17. Woman
18. Learn to Let Go

19. Hymn
20. Raising Hell

21. Resentment

22. Shots on the Hood of My Car (Bonus Track)

a discography :clap3:

Not Resentment being the last non-bonus track :bibliahh:

I can't stop listening to Eat the Acid. She's really out for blood, and I hope the rest of the album is just as strong.

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

for me is FL by far…

I agree!

ETA is giving album manifesto and something that will work great in context but Fine Line is truly a lyrical masterpiece. 

I'm going to the album listening party today, so I'll come back and share some thoughts on the album. I'm so excited! :ducky:

Just now, BornUnbroken said:

I'm going to the album listening party today, so I'll come back and share some thoughts on the album. I'm so excited! :ducky:

Yay!!! Congrats! Enjoy and tell us everything after, please :hippo:

I like the iPhone recorded parts of ETA. It feels much more raw and genuine. I really think this album is gonna be her best yet :heart:  

40 minutes ago, BornUnbroken said:

Ahh have fun! Can't wait for your reaction  

Okay they sound MUCH BETTER on official release. Fine Line has so many great details and I love her husky voice :WAP: