• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

excited about what I'm reading so far!! Can't wait to finally listen 

smoore95GAGA

Eat the Acid is giving tour interlude that was turned into a full song for absolutely no reason. What were they thinking making that one of the lead singles :priceless:

Fine Line has more meat to it at least, but I’m still not getting lead single vibes from it. Idk, this is very underwhelming for me :doc:

5 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

What were they thinking making that one of the lead singles :priceless: 

It’s Kesha’s favorite lol

Um, I love the songs........... underneath the atricious mixing and mastering. Please tell me I'm not the only one on this. (Just listened to mp3 download, still not out in my country)

9 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Eat the Acid is giving tour interlude that was turned into a full song for absolutely no reason. What were they thinking making that one of the lead singles :priceless:

Fine Line has more meat to it at least, but I’m still not getting lead single vibes from it. Idk, this is very underwhelming for me :doc:

10 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

She isn’t going for the lead single route considering that she released these two songs together :skull: there’s not even a radio adds date for any of her songs. She’s not coming for single success but album ala Kacey's “Golden Hour”

smoore95GAGA
8 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

She isn’t going for the lead single route considering that she released these two songs together :skull: there’s not even a radio adds date for any of her songs. She’s not coming for single success but album ala Kacey's “Golden Hour”

Whatever she’s going for, this just isn’t it :cm:

She did it. Love these so much and can't wait for the album. There is just so much to unpack production and lyric wise since both are super layered. 

It's so funny how her music is polarizing since the beginning of her career :dies: at least you can always expect something different from her

I love them both! Love the outro to Fine Line where she sounds just beat up and tired, almost delirious!

Fine Line must be so fun and emotional live:WAP: I was expecting loving more ETA - which is incredible- but I was surprised that FL is just so magical and fun and sad and relatable for me at the same :WAP: my fellow Pisces queen did THAT :clap3:

I think they are both great songs -- I don't think she is looking for hits (just look at the length of ETA), but acclaim and a way to tell her story through music.  The second part of ETA is transcendent! 

wow this is really different for her, I really enjoy both songs.

but what the HELL is going on with her vocal production, jeeeeesus :deadbanana2:

smoore95GAGA
16 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

I don’t think she is looking for hits (just look at the length of ETA),

The same length as Just Dance? :priceless:

smoore95GAGA

I will say that I enjoy this sound over High Road, but that wasn’t a high bar to clear. I’m thinking they’ll probably make more sense and sound better in the context of the album, but I don’t get why she didn’t just drop it all at once if that’s the case. Halsey released 2021 AOTY that way :cm:

OMG EAT THE ACID :jonny5:

Oh wow Fine Line :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

The same length as Just Dance? :priceless:

literally 15 years ago lmfao

• ATRL Moderator

I understand some of the polarizing reactions. Kesha has incorporated and infused several genres throughout her career, all to great affect. Perhaps the downside of versatility is that when she does go in a new direction, it's bound to make some disappointed. 

Personally, I decided to listen to each track just once before they officially get released in the US. From that one listen I cannot adequately articulate the pride I'm feeling. These two songs are Kesha at her most intentional, especially with regard to their lyrics. I'm in love, honestly. It's taking everything in me not to continue listening :jamming:

44 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Whatever she’s going for, this just isn’t it :cm:

Holy **** you honestly are so annoying and so negative :deadbanana2:

Eat The Acid is really good in my opinion: the ambient and the vibes shared are on point. The very minimal crescendo offered is well built. Fine Line is okay, I need to re-listen to it more times. Personally speaking I don't think this album will have a song that screams "lead single": the same Only Love Can Save Us Now is such a good trap-pop song, but again no lead single material. It's a total different journey and I'm here to stream it in full and support the queen! 

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

It's a total different journey and I'm here to stream it in full and support the queen! 

and that's why we're also ready to stream Bebe's album released tomorrow that is stacked with bops. 

Edited by bearman