Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

These were a lot less commercial than I expected. I think it'll be a statement in a way THR never was anyway :giraffe:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

1 minute ago, haimpedro said:

curious to see the sound of it.... hope it's nothing near anything on high road

Minimalistic electronics

:duca:

It's not playable for me :noparty:

Hmmm… Fine Line is definitely not what I thought it would be. I love the outro but I guess I was hoping for more of a belty sing a long

Eat the Acid is amazing but yeah that iPhone bridge is going to take some getting use

I definitely think these will be polarising with stans and causal fans but they’re both giving acclaim 

Eat The Acid is great, could have even been one of Kesha's top 10 songs if not for the lo-fi? LQ? badly mixed? production and the flat vocals, I love the melody and the production (in concept)

Will listen to Fine Line after I'm finished with Jessie Ware's album

Just now, CroNich said:

Crickets in here

Please :deadbanana4: I'll be able to share my thoughts 10 hours from now 

I feel like Eat the acid will be a polarizing one, tho I love how distorted yet intimate it feels 

They're interesting :celestial5:

Definitely need more listens to really give them a proper chance.

Eat the Acid is def my fav of the 2. But yeah don’t think either of these will make much noise sadly, but I do feel like the acclaim is here! Always wanted this kind of music from Kesha, can’t wait for the rest of the album

Y'all have me nervous for the vocals in ETA now. But they sounded great (imo) in the Instagram snippet of her looking through an hourglass so as long as that's the final version I think I'll be happy with it. 

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

Y'all have me nervous for the vocals in ETA now. But they sounded great (imo) in the Instagram snippet of her looking through an hourglass so as long as that's the final version I think I'll be happy with it. 

That's the peak of the song 

8 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

This was the best part tbf - I thought the snippet was going to be the intro but it’s near the end of the song 

Fine Line got my goosebumps :ghostface: Eat the Acid tho I need more time to process. :)

I love the vocals and production at the ending of ETA it's so euphoric with Flat Line i need a bit more time i think but this sounds is promising for Kesha. 

I like it. I don't love it. Eat The Acid is better near the end. Hope someone will edit and add this beat to the whole song