• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

i don't think many people noticed it, but she also teased 'something to believe in' with the 60 minutes interview 

16 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

i don't think many people noticed it, but she also teased 'something to believe in' with the 60 minutes interview 

Is this the lead single that you mentioned was her best lead? 

All bio changes so far:

”there‘s a fine between selling out and being bought”

”there‘s a fine line between famous and being forgot”

”there’s a fine line between hope and delusion”

The song in the preview sounds like Eat the Acid… is that the lead or am I completely mis-hearing things 

34 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

The sweepstake ends on Apr 20 so maybe new music will be released on Friday Apr 21 (hopefully sooner)

Hopefully sooner as it mentions they will be sent something from the album not something to do with the single 

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

The song in the preview sounds like Eat the Acid… is that the lead or am I completely mis-hearing things 

I think it’s a different song - also I think you can hear a beat coming in towards the end of the preview, which wasn’t present in ETA

Edited by AnonnonA

35 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

The sweepstake ends on Apr 20 so maybe new music will be released on Friday Apr 21 (hopefully sooner)

I think those 100 fans will receive mail or goodie bags with album teasers like song titles & lyrics. Hopefully the single comes in a week from now or maybe this saturday (April 1st) since she’s in a silly goofy mood lately :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

SHE’S COMING :ghostface:

The album has 13 songs, and she would the call the genre Post-Pop. 

She confirmed on her live that the album is not called Fine Line and it has 13 tracks. She said at the end she was going to try and find a way to share a preview of the lead (I’m guessing)… maybe tomorrow or Friday 

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

All bio changes so far:

”there‘s a fine between selling out and being bought”

”there‘s a fine line between famous and being forgot”

”there’s a fine line between hope and delusion”

”there’s a fine line between genius and crazy”

She just posted 2 snippets on SoundCloud and her username is Kesha19523 so my guess is the album comes out MAY 19TH :jonny5:

Edited by josesuxx

The vocal effect on Eat the Acid :jonny:  I feel like it was just getting good once the snippet ended ugh.