• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

It's interesting that she's trying to be more in touch with fans and tease more, yet people are saying it's confusing. it's better than her just announcing a song / album and being radio silent. i like the slow drips of information. This era is already unlike any of her past.

Edited by austinsuxx

5 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

It's interesting that she's trying to be more in touch with fans and tease more, yet people are saying it's confusing. it's better than her just announcing a song / album and being radio silent. i like the slow drips of information. This era is already unlike any of her past.

Agreed I feel like it’s a great (and free) way to build hype and promote her upcoming release.

now all we need is that damn announcement :duca:

Edited by CroNich

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

Agreed I feel like it’s a great (and free) way to build up and promote her upcoming release.

now all we need is that damn announcement :duca:

we will definitely be getting a song before the end of the month. 

Just now, austinsuxx said:

we will definitely be getting a song before the end of the month. 

March 24 here we come :duca::duca::duca:

1 hour ago, bearman said:

omg they both sound gorgeous!!! The Drama is gonna be such a bop :WAP: thanks for posting, i was at work during the live

also this sounds completely new for her, so idk what that person was saying earlier about this sounding like the folky songs on High Road? maybe it’s just a few tracks that will sound that way :huh: either way, couldn’t be more perched for this new era of my fav!

36 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

It's interesting that she's trying to be more in touch with fans and tease more, yet people are saying it's confusing.

I never said it’s confusing, just a divergence from all her previous eras to tease it the reverse way and I wondered why they chose to do that.

I didn’t say it’s bad or that she shouldn’t have done it.

So far all 3 sound miles better than 95% of high Road… were really getting quality this era!

Omg they sound great :jonnycat: and also very fresh for her! Yup the High Road 2.0 allegations are beat :clap3:

I’m hyped :jonny:

PERCHEDDDDDD. All of this sounds so good and right up my alley :deadbanana4: I'm even more excited now

OMG THE DRAMA SOUNDS LIKE A BANGER :WAP: Eat the Acid sounds really different from what we used to get :mandown:

i'm so excited. does anyone remember that snippet where she was talking about her mom tweeting and being sued? is that one the album do we know 

The snippets are honestly quite different from what she has done previously - so excited for this

also “you don’t wanna be changed like it changed me” has been stuck in my head

7 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

i'm so excited. does anyone remember that snippet where she was talking about her mom tweeting and being sued? is that one the album do we know 

Yup that’s Only Love Can Save Us Now/ Only Love! It will probably be on the album - seems to fit the vibe of the two songs that she teased earlier today on IG Live

Edited by AnonnonA

Ok new title predictions:

Fine Line

Only Love

The Rebirth/The Resurrection?

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Wait-

I really feel like that's the lead :jonny5: BlackoutZone already confirmed that ETA is not!

1 minute ago, Child of the Moon said:

I really feel like that's the lead :jonny5: BlackoutZone already confirmed that ETA is not!

of course it doesn't sound like a lead single unless she pulling a Xtina accelerate :bibliahh: