• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

The drama goes hard wtf this might be one of her best :jonny6:

Im loving How this is the type of album that If you listen to one song you feel like listening to the entire thing. Sorta like Solange When I Get Home :jonny6:

• Like 1

I can see what this is trying to be but idk it just falls really flat overall. Some of the songs are a chore to get through. We needed more upbeat moments on the album, she doesn’t have to make slow boring songs to be introspective :/ 

17 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

On Air With Ryan Seacrest!

She's so cute but I can't stand Ryan :monkey:

ok now streaming. i skipped the songs she already released and dived right into track All I Need Is You and WOW

Xrjxsjk.gif

9 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I can see what this is trying to be but idk it just falls really flat overall. Some of the songs are a chore to get through. We needed more upbeat moments on the album, she doesn’t have to make slow boring songs to be introspective :/ 

Imagine saying this when the album has the best ballads of her career on there

• Like 1

wwq9fqy.gif

It is quite frustrating how bad the mixing is for some songs but this album is still good. I really hate the album cover though. Does anyone have anything alternate? This is def the true follow up to Rainbow. High Road should have come out after this.  

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

Does anyone have anything alternate? 

how about the image on the right?

:eddie:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bones said:

I’m really overwhelmingly shocked to see all the bad opinions on this when it’s clearly one of the best albums of the year…

for real!! this is up there with Desire, I Want to Turn into You for me :clap3:

**** my nipples are hard

EQf6goR.jpg

1 hour ago, Bones said:

I’m really overwhelmingly shocked to see all the bad opinions on this when it’s clearly one of the best albums of the year…

this is an indication that the album is good 

36 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Living in my head is her best ballad ever I’m afraid 

and that's on period, I'm obsessed with it! as a fan of 70s stripped down folk, it REALLY feels like a warm hug from a compassionate friend. it's a 10 from me I fear

WHAT THE *****************************************************

esrsf4N.jpg

• Like 1

I didn’t finish High Road because I wasn’t really feeling it… this is something else through :clap3: really proud of her

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

:weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

WHAT THE *****************************************************

esrsf4N.jpg

One of her best songs periodT

• Like 1

I came across these Hello Kitty reusable bags on Aliexpress the other day. Would be really kewl if Kesh' added something like this with the Gag Order cover to her online store. Really want a poster, too :eli:

Hello-Kitty-Plastic-Bag-Reusable-Cute-Ca

i loved this album, so many layers and interesting sounds :clap3:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

The amount of commentary I've seen that's like "I respect it... I get it... I understand it... BUT" 

Like LISTEN to the content and engage with it. Let it sit with you. This isn't immediate. 

*insert Nicki "You're not gonna get the song the first time you hear it. After the second and third time, you're gonna be like, 'Whoa, what is this?'. It sounds nothing... nothing like anything that's out right now..." video*

Exactly!!!! People that want a cute lil dance bop, understand this isn't that. This has levels and layers! Decipher it. Just because she's not singing about being a **** over a dance beat anymore doesn't mean it's bad!

• Like 3

Whew, the undulating synth in Too Far Gone :jonny5:

It's a great album, mostly great lyrics and production but Jesus it took my soul, it was a struggle to get through. I think if you're in THAT place it's a great cathartic album but otherwise I wouldn't come back to it - at all. 

Standouts: Something to Believe In & Only Love Can Save Us Now 

Edited by WiredBrain

The Drama is such an experience whewwww production is top notch