Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

11 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

No,I won't stop talking.. this album is bad.and even without the nostalgia of the old 'pop kesha sound',this album is still unlistenable..I don't know what she was thinking with this album... maybe she wants to end the contract with the label as soon as possible and she doesn't care about the era..the mixing is bad,the vocals are bad..no promotion,no official music videos... I feel bad cause she could have a new big career, a bright future after rainbow but the music keeps declining in quality,and unfortunately no one cares about her anymore 

You literally one of the only ones who thinks any of this 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

Im listening to the album and i have to say theres a fine line between being cohesive and being monotonous chile 

Mixing issues, overly simplistic hook and unpleasant vocals plague theese songs for me but the high points (HAPPY!!) are very high and lovely.

I just wish some of these songs didn't give demo, like Peace and Quiet sounds like a rough demo of some 2015 pc music song or something

But this is much better than HR so far, especially lyrics. I just know she had material that i wouldve gravitated to more in ha vault (those leaks) but lemme not be greedy

Edited by cyclone

this album is soooo good, wew.

peace and quiet is godly

Just finished my second listen and I am officially obsessed. Our girlie really did that :clap3:

I can't believe people are saying it was badly produced when Rick rubin produced most of it. just because he isn't one of your "pop gods" doesnt mean he isn't an amazing producer and made this album amazing sounding as hell 

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

She should have scrapped HMH though, that was ass.  

4 minutes ago, cyclone said:
2 hours ago, madonnas said:

She should have scrapped HMH though, that was ass.  

Wtf this is bait right

I think Living in My Head might be my fav at this point :redface: so f*cking gorgeous 

41 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Υou can't read the truth cause you can't handle the truth.bye

eat. 👏 your. 👏 breakfast. 👏

There is no skip for me. What a masterpiece, raw and honest, that’s what I expect from an ARTIST.

This album needs to be listened with lyrics from start to finish, what a strong human being she is. 

53 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

No,I won't stop talking.. this album is bad.and even without the nostalgia of the old 'pop kesha sound',this album is still unlistenable..I don't know what she was thinking with this album... maybe she wants to end the contract with the label as soon as possible and she doesn't care about the era..the mixing is bad,the vocals are bad..no promotion,no official music videos... I feel bad cause she could have a new big career, a bright future after rainbow but the music keeps declining in quality,and unfortunately no one cares about her anymore 

You must be very young, you understood absolutely nothing, wow. This is not about the „perfect sound“ or „having a big career“. She couldn’t give less **** about that.

You will understand one day.

Edited by mylicious
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Almost done with the album

The Drama is an avant garde banger :clap3:

Have had the album on repeat since release and I have to say it has really grown on me, definitely a standout for her career whew 

44 minutes ago, mylicious said:

You must be very young, you understood absolutely nothing, wow. This is not about the „perfect sound“ or „having a big career“. She couldn’t give less **** about that.

You will understand one day.

She's an artist..if she doesn't give a **** about the perfect sound or the success then she can retire..but she has retired (almost) cause no one is checking her music anymore.not even me and I was a big fan of hers from the beginning (animal) untill rainbow...and No I'm not young..you are just delusional for thinking that gag order is a good album..even all her old demos from 2000-2010 are better than gag order

Edited by Sweetestsecret
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

She's an artist..if she doesn't give a **** about the perfect sound or the success then she can retire..

Or you could just stop listening and exit the thread. She’s doing what she loves and it’s been met with an overwhelmingly positive response. Just because your simple brain can’t comprehend anything beyond a carbon copied bubblegum pop track doesn’t mean other forms of music aren’t valid.

read a book, go outside…

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

She's an artist..if she doesn't give a **** about the perfect sound or the success then she can retire..but she has retired (almost) cause no one is checking her music anymore.not even me and I was a big fan of hers from the beginning (animal) untill rainbow...and No I'm not young..you are just delusional for thinking that gag order is a good album..even all her old demos from 2000-2010 are better than gag order

Nobody cares that you don't check out her music anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Girl if you aren’t checking for her music anymore why did you listen/are in this thread 

Probably my fave album of 2023 so far. Incredible album. 

Her best one yet. Easily better than High Road. 

Only Love Can Save Us 

Living in My head 

The Drama

Eat The Acid

Happy

these are good, the rest are not but it's already better than HR

Happy

Too Far Gone

All I Need is Love

The trinity :clap3:

Only Love Can Save Us, Something To Believe In, Eat The Acid, Hate Me Harder... the album is incredible. Not a single bad track. 

Living In My Head so hard to listen to :weeps: