Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

FiIiIiIiIiIiIne LiIiIiIiIiIiIiIine

:ducky:

Not this ANTHEM finally clicking in the context of this album. It really is the thesis statement phew.

• Like 1

very unique!!

The last minute of The Drama

pooh-soul.gif

THE DRAMA THO I LIKE IT

• Like 1

Album is so vulnerable and experimental I love it :jonny4:

I haven't listened any single but I'm kinda hyped after reading your reactions :celestial6:

HATE ME HARDER ALBUM VERSION

zHvikJN.gif

So… we won’t have any proper music videos this era? Did she spend all her budget on Rick Rubin? lol 

1 minute ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

So… we won’t have any proper music videos this era? Did she spend all her budget on Rick Rubin? lol 

She confirmed in her Instagram Live yesterday that there is a video for OLCSUN.

• Thanks 1

Just finished my first listen :jonnycat:

Such a deep and mature album. So proud of her to have created this and all that she has achieved and endured :clap3: this art is definitely the culmination of everything she has been through and it’s amazing and brave and incredibly touching to experience 

4 hours ago, Witchpop said:

I think they only do banners once the album is out everywhere! But I'm not too sure

K*m got a banner for Alone, if Kesha doesn’t get promoted I’m gonna be pissed, mods need to treat them all equal 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, $ebert said:

K*m got a banner for Alone, if Kesha doesn’t get promoted I’m gonna be pissed, mods need to treat them all equal 

It better get one! I would still consider Kesha to be a large star than Kim despite everything. 

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

:ducky:

Not this ANTHEM finally clicking in the context of this album. It really is the thesis statement phew.

This is my favorite part of that song, like it just tickles my inner ears perfectly and the synth and everything combining. C'mon KESHA! :jonny5: 

Okay on first listen through I totally agree that Living In My Head is out of place. Probably the only criticism I could offer about this album. I don't mind the Only Love (Reprise) but wish it was just her nieces voiceover with the pan flute and the "hmmmms" from Only Love and thats it. LOVED Ram Dass interlude wow. 

Album track trinity is currently All I Need Is You, Peace & Quiet, and Happy, but I'll share more nuanced thoughts when I can listen to it on my own Spotify/CD. 

I LOVE Happy but the insiders here were totally overselling it as her best closer :skull:  My sister Spaceship remains superior. 

1 minute ago, Witchpop said:

This is my favorite part of that song, like it just tickles my inner ears perfectly and the synth and everything combining. C'mon KESHA! :jonny5: 

It reminds me of how I felt when I heard Cellophane by Twigs for the first time. Just SO good and unique. 

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

so addicted to it that i made a disc 2 with all the unreleased :ghostface:

Are there lots of quality tracks from the sessions that were cut that didn't leak? Or do we pretty much have everything that was scrapped? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Are there lots of quality tracks from the sessions that were cut that didn't leak? Or do we pretty much have everything that was scrapped? 

To be honest I don’t know if the whole session surfaced. Here the list of songs that I decided to add:

Slide

Nothing’s Sacred

Every Heartbeat

Flowers In The Rain

Wreckless Eyes

Running
Good Job

Hate Me Harder (Demo)

Only Love Can Save Us Now (Demo) that is not publicly surfaced

• Like 2

Ugh I have to be up super early tomo so won’t get to listen at midnight tonight BUT!

I will be streaming tomo 

Peace & Quiet is giving very sonic ghost Halloween vibes. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

so addicted to it that i made a disc 2 with all the unreleased :ghostface:

What are the unreleased songs?