Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

2 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Oh thank you for the clarification Tom. Sorry if it came as conspiracy!!!

It's alright, I know you only have the best intentions :hug:

3 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Im on stan twitter and i follow so many accounts and they spread so many rumours-gossip about this situation all the time

That's exactly what I mean. There is so much misinformation being spread by people who call themselves fans.

When you look at certain accounts on Twitter, you're under the impression Luke secretly pulls all the strings he wants behind the scenes with Kesha at this stage which is just baseless.

6 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hope she's able to be free of him soon. That day i will celebrate with cake :gaycat4::heart: I have a feeling Justice will prevail this time.

Me too :jonny:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

Do we know if this is going to be dance stuff or is it more along her post-trial sound?

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Do we know if this is going to be dance stuff or is it more along her post-trial sound?

We don't know yet what the sound will be like, but she worked with many new writers and producers she hasn't worked with before and the short snippets and leaks we have from some of the recording sessions are quite different from all her previous sounds (plus she also ditched Wrabel this time).

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

I do appreciate the concern, but let's not engage in such conspiracy theories for which there is no concrete evidence, please. There is way too much of that already in this fandom.

Yes he is a monster, yes he is powerful, but he has also not interfered in any way between Kesha and RCA since 2016 and once she is out of her contract after K5, he won't have any tool left to control her.

That's why he is still pursuing the lawsuit so aggressively because that's the only means he has left to try to destroy Kesha and that is slowly but steadily entering its final stages too.

I appreciate setting people straight but deep down I really don’t think he has zero involvement. And he will likely continue to control the fate of her biggest hits and albums.

20 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Read page 6-7, an insider already confirmed the sound. (it's a folk country album, worse than High Road)

well there will be even more folky/country type of **** on this one. 

I didn't hear the full song my friend did and he heard like 70% of the album, he said the album is worse than High Road and he said that she previewed the best part of the song.

1 minute ago, collin said:

but deep down I really don’t think he has zero involvement

That's also not what I said.

2 minutes ago, collin said:

And he will likely continue to control the fate of her biggest hits and albums.

That's obvious because her contract makes that explicitly clear, but that's not a basis to infer from he will sabotage future eras without any legitimate tools to do so. 

Honestly, I would LOVE to see her releasing an album the SECOND k5 drops... 

She should do the same Frank Ocean did with Endless and Blonde. Releasing K5 just to finish that contract and become fully independent with K6.

5 hours ago, somuch4you said:

Honestly, I would LOVE to see her releasing an album the SECOND k5 drops... 

She should do the same Frank Ocean did with Endless and Blonde. Releasing K5 just to finish that contract and become fully independent with K6.

This.

On 2/15/2023 at 4:31 AM, Hephaestus said:

Tea :emofish:

This, I agree wholeheartedly! I vividly remember thinking how sad (but truly beautiful) Cowboy Blues, Resentment and Father Daughter Dance felt upon first listen, like she truly struck some cords with those.

The verses needed to be fixed LAWD. The chorus could be so explosive if Max Martin produced it. I know it would have been her My Love Is Your Drug part 2 with that addictive ass chorus. Even the bridge reminds me of the rap from Your Love Is My Drug, but the sometimes being repeated so much was annoying.

The first snippet that Kesha shared of the song just got copyright-striked on Twitter, others are still out there though.

Maybe she really wasn't supposed to share that after all? :deadbanana4:

Edited by TomTom2288

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

We want blues rock not this High Road ****

right like gives us country hunny

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

We want blues rock not this High Road ****

1 hour ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

right like gives us country hunny

:clap3:

25 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

what's taking so long? i feel like it's been forever since her last album

It’s only been 3 years

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

that's a long time adele lol

Could have been a bit earlier, but it’s a normal time frame.

the bio went from 

there’s a fine line between genius and crazy

to

there’s a fine line between selling out and being bought

:falcon:

Finally some movement. Manifesting album coming summer :jonny5:

48 minutes ago, Junlin said:

the bio went from 

there’s a fine line between genius and crazy

to

there’s a fine line between selling out and being bought

:falcon: