🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E9 | Re-United Nations Make-Overs

Hephaestus

That lip sync edit was so strange to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

I feel like I have nothing to add to this thread since everything has been said so accurately. Production needs to be fired for this disaster of a season. If sucks how glaringly obvious it is that either Nelly or Tessa will go next when they are the 2 best contestants left.

alyssa being in the top 3 over Tessa was wild. The girls and Tess herself being shocked when she was called safe was confusing. Tessa did a great job. Its almost like she wants to lip sync because she knows that's her strong suit. Maybe we will get a really good lip sync between Tessa and Nelly next week. Or this week was foreshadowing a Nelly/Alyssa lip sync. 

Also, Kitty being saved purely due to "track record" (aka rigging) when she gave one of the most embarrassing lip sync performances was sooooo embarrassing to watch and truly insulting. The way they just played in our ******* faces as viewers with that edit was genuinely insulting. I bet you it was uncomfortable for Kitty herself knowing she sucks as a performer and was handed that win. She should have been embarrassed…if she had any sort of self-awareness and integrity 

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

She looked particularly weird this time, like her head appeared bigger and/or she was hunching forward the whole time I don't really know how to explain it :priceless:

She was wearing a really tight corset ala Violet Chachki.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.