🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E7 | Snatch Game of Love

Hephaestus

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Y'all need to stop refering to Pythia as an ESL girl when she's Canadian :deadbanana2:

Anyways I'll I'm going to say is that this season is definitely highlighting the fact that Ru is a boomer. I'll leave it at that. 

She's ESL because she's from Greece originally and had to learn English when she moved to Canada 

• Like 4

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

40 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

She's ESL because she's from Greece originally and had to learn English when she moved to Canada 

Also, she moved to/lives in Montreal which is French-speaking :rip: 

(Albeit, I'm guessing a lot of the gay scene in Montreal is quite heavily English-speaking). 

• Like 1

This season continues to be such a disgrace.

King Kong saying Gala smells like tacos was pathetic. Imagine the drama if it was the other way around.

tumblr_moq36duXOW1qk08n1o1_500.gif

• Like 3

I feel sorry for Nelly having to lean on the MARGHERITA PIZZA nonsense, just because Rupaul is old and has an atrocious sense of humour these days. :hoetenks:

• Like 6

The next mexican queen to be in a RuPaul season should choose Speedy González as her Snatch Game character. Give the rats what they want.

Edited by ToMmY
  • Haha 1

Phytla as Zeus made me feel *things* 

But she is literally representing Greece than Canada lol

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

I mean yeah but her English is fine lol. She moved to Canada when she was 14 and that's technically the country she's repping. I just think it's odd to lump her in with the girls who don't live in English speaking countries and aren't speaking English regularly. 

I saw that clip from Kween saying Gala smelled like tacos. 

Disgusting that racist remarks towards latina queens has always been permitted on this show, and will never be called out. Imagine if Gala had said something similar to Kween, the outrage that would ensue. 

Ru can go to hell. 

• Like 1

Interesting that that man King Kong hasn't tweeted yet when he usually full on defense mode…

and what about that British garbage that crawled out of the Thames? What social media does he have? Does he even reference the show he's currently weighing down?

she ate so badly omg

Kween is truly disgusting and a stain on Dwon Under, I used to think Hannah Conda was bad (just bad drag) but she feels amazing compared to this bs

The taco joke was :hoetenks:

Ru laughing at it :hoetenks:

This season is really a mess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.