🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E7 | Snatch Game of Love

Hephaestus

maybe da Emmys were right not givin Ru best host with all these horrible judgements 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

21 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

it's giving they edited her to be the villain but it completely backfired and the world is rallying behind her instead :rip: 

disagree. production is stupid, but not that stupid to the point where they dont know how it will come across. even the contestants who were on the show are shocked at how unfavourably they've been edited and how well Nelly is  coming across. seems like they're pushing for a Nelly underdog edit and she could win imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another DEMONIC episode :biblio:

I genuinely think that at this point for as long as Kitty and Kween are there (which is probably till the end) I won't be able to enjoy this season one bit.

Kween calling Nelly a creep and then saying Gala smells like tacos was just... I wanted to jump out of my apartament window.

I'm also so over them turning everything into "be stupid and use stereotypes of your culture to make us laugh". Nelly and Pythia were smart for taking advantage of that, but I just can't believe the show and Ru are so backwards for encouraging it and actually thinking that lame **** is funny.

Can't really see this season turning around at this point :doc: 

Let me guess - the remaining ESL queens will be the next to go, unless they decide to throw Pythia out as a surprise elimination since she's also not from a RuPaul season (despite the fact that she's doing better than the other three payola'd English speakers).

• Like 9

So I finally got around to watching episode 6 and um…

The outrage is actually bs lmfao 

lbr Alyssa is never gonna be in the bottom 2 so yeah her runway was **** but honestly she just needed some padding

The bottom 3 for me is Nehellenia, Gala, & Soa

Gala's outfit was ugly and the padding was weird. Soa's was cute but basic. Nehellenia's lewk was well constructed but the cut was ugjy as well.

As for Kween and Kitty's comments on Nehellenia yeah I saw why social media dragged them lmfao 

Spoiler

Rupaul really loves Kitty doesn't she bc my god she did great as Diana but Pythia did the best 

Jesus what was that hideous choice for the lip sync song? :rip: It was actually mean to these queens who had to perform that crap

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Team everyone BUT kitty and kween 

:giraffe:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I hate Kitty but she was the best this week unfortunately

The real enemy is King Kong or whatever her name is.. 

• Haha 1

how tf did pythia or nehellenia not win?????

also nellys runway??? DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

Gala deserved better than this crappy ass season 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

also vanity is such a star despite the total BS of the season

• Like 5

Pythia was the clear winner with Nelly very close second. Their runways were also immaculate. So of course Kitty wins, I am actually disgusted. I wouldn't be that angry if it was old Kitty but her current personality and ego is soooo nasty and ugly. Like **** off MATE. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

Kween going from a fake Italian accent to mock Nelly to saying the Mexican queen smells like tacos in one sentence… yeah she just SUCKS. 

I am biased because I despise her - but Kitty's impression was only ok. Like her GC, I've seen a lot of better impressions. Also, her look was atrocious as usual. Pythia should have won. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm so glad I've stopped watching this shitshow :cm:

• Like 1

Boo at another Kitty win. Pythia deserved this win. And Alyssa deserved top 3.

Also boo at Gala leaving but Vanity killed that lipsync more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hector said:

Boo at another Kitty win. Pythia deserved this win. And Alyssa deserved top 3.

Also boo at Gala leaving but Vanity killed that lipsync more.

ma'am both girls who were safe were actually playin demselves in their character

i've lost Eva and now Gala ... i'm over it

back to da real drag excellence - DRPH

also can we do away with Snatch game of love ... no one cares for it

bring back normal snatch game

• Like 1

am I the only one who thought vanity did fine at snatch game? not sure if I agreed if she was bttm 2 worthy

• Thanks 5

This episode was so uncomfortable to watch. The way the ESL queens are reduced to offensive stereotypes...I need a United Nations hearing for RudePaul, Shitty Scat Bowels and Queef *******.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Pythia for turning her character out despite changing it completely at the last minute.

I'm skeptical this wasn't planned for storytelling, like that staged beef between Gia and Trinity over Caitlyn Jenner, cuz where the hell did she pull that muscle suit, gold leafs etc.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

am I the only one who thought vanity did fine at snatch game? not sure if I agreed if she was bttm 2 worthy

As a Loreen stan, I also thought she embodied her. The jokes weren't the funniest but the body humor was funny.
I would have put Tessa in the bottom but her look was miles better than Vanity's.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

As a Loreen stan, I also thought she embodied her. The jokes weren't the funniest but the body humor was funny.
I would have put Tessa in the bottom but her look was miles better than Vanity's.

right cause for me this was my personal rankings

WIN: Pythia 

HIGH: Nehellenia, Kitty

SAFE: Alyssa, Kween

LOW: Vanity

BTTM 2: Tessa, Gala

• Like 3

The way Pythia should have been a frontrunner if it wasn't for the rigging. Canada girls just hit different on an international season. 

• Like 3

Y'all need to stop refering to Pythia as an ESL girl when she's Canadian :deadbanana2:

Anyways I'll I'm going to say is that this season is definitely highlighting the fact that Ru is a boomer. I'll leave it at that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I'm skeptical this wasn't planned for storytelling, like that staged beef between Gia and Trinity over Caitlyn Jenner, cuz where the hell did she pull that muscle suit, gold leafs etc.

Didn't she use the body suit for Arnold and repurposed it to Zeus? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.