• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I hate to say this but.... Alyssa was the worst in the challenge.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952auof7s5s0f8s9c2048

I fear that was still eva-

• Like 4

oh pythia tore this runway up!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

DragRace PH Season3 is eating this sh*tshow alive.. 

DRPH has been demolishing every other franchise since it premiered. only the first 6 seasons of US drag race come close to any DRPH season 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Honestly...

**** Rupaul

**** Michelle

**** the producers

**** Alyssa, Kween and Kitty too.

and most especially of all **** Ross RATthews

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Eva going home and Kween winning were both correct…but everything in between was a mess, Alyssa or Tessa should've been in the bottom with Eva. Nelly soa and Pythia should've been high…and essentially the winning team. This season is such a mess. How does it look worse than vs the world! 

• Like 2

Why was Jamal TheSims4 coaching an acting challenge?

Why did Kween's doll suit have that horrible nude illusion?

Why did the worst trailer win? But I mostly blame the script...

Why was Gala in the bottom with one of the best runway looks?

Poor Eva. One of the best talent shows in herstory,

but other than that she didn't really impress me :dancehall:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The thing is, how can production be that oblivious to fans' reception when they've seen the reactions for UK vs The World S1 and 2? Like, that was the testing ground for this GAS and seeing how much they fumbled those opportunities one would've thought that they would treat ESL queens better here. For the longest I thought it was BBC interference that ruined UK vs The World but maybe it's just WOW and RuPaul, it's just their biases at work.

Even when they were taping this, did they not think for a second that the reception for this would've been awful considering the favoritism? Because surely they would've course corrected if they did.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The thing is, how can production be that oblivious to fans' reception when they've seen the reactions for UK vs The World S1 and 2? Like, that was the testing ground for this GAS and seeing how much they fumbled those opportunities one would've thought that they would treat ESL queens better here. For the longest I thought it was BBC interference that ruined UK vs The World but maybe it's just WOW and RuPaul, it's just their biases at work.

Even when they were taping this, did they not think for a second that the reception for this would've been awful considering the favoritism? Because surely they would've course corrected if they did.

Gurl you should know by now that WOW knows what they are doing and doesn't gaf. Like I have always said, the producers are the true enemies but they are faceless so the queens get all the hatred from the fandom :shakeno:

• Like 9

Gas is not that bad. Just judged bad.  This is not as1 level bad. Yall overreacting.  That being said enjoy

the comment sections.

Somewhere out there bitter drag Karen, Willam is celebrating which I hate bc he's insufferable but he deserves the happiness right now.  Ru did this to herself. Time to retire the old xenophobic rupple. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

These two things made me legit fume, what a b*tch (derogative). How can one be mediocre and so f*cking cocky? Well, I guess she feels like she can when RuPaul herself validates her mediocre challenge performances and runway looks...

See this is how I felt about MIB and PJ. But OBVIOUSLY both of them were leagues above Kitty. But the general idea of being favored undeservingly (during certain times) and then having a shitty attitude… 

17 hours ago, Velvet said:

Can this season...

Can't believe this was my most awaited season of the year and probably ever

:monkey:

Same. I was soooo waiting for this season. Since they announced UKvtW. I imagined a season with queens from all different franchises competing. Only for us to get…this horrendously rigged **** show. So so disappointing 

• Like 1

Tessa and Eva should've been in the bottom tbh, Tessa's titty bib was CRAZY and her acting was stiff.

Kitty's whole vibe is genuinely sinister, I know she cosplays as a fiat500 UK girlie but maybe that's how she is because they are always very ignorant and her attitude towards the other girls is giving just that.

• Thanks 4

Putting Gala in the bottom was criminal

• Like 1

Awhora keeping her foot on the neck of basic British drag. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The producers don't give a single **** what gay men on the internet say about the show because we keep watching every single season, we keep engaging with their online content giving them ad revenue and we keep buying tickets to their tours :rip: why should they care that we think the competition is rigged

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

The way SHE should have been cast instead of Kitty Scott No Taste :shakeno:

• Like 3

I'm not watching this season, but I just want to say that I wish Kween could get her proportions right. 

4 hours ago, FLAallday said:

I CACKLED! 

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ugh I'm hoping there is enough former queens vocalizing how this season deserves better that they just MIGHT do a 2nd season to give the fans what we deserve! 

wait- maybe this is the AS1 level disappointment we need for them to give us the AS2 version of GAS… my mind!

1 hour ago, KFC said:

The producers don't give a single **** what gay men on the internet say about the show because we keep watching every single season, we keep engaging with their online content giving them ad revenue and we keep buying tickets to their tours :rip: why should they care that we think the competition is rigged

Unfortunately this is SO true. We are all hate watching this season- but we are WATCHING and so they don't give a ****. It's such a shame. 

• ATRL Moderator

Jurassic Boobie was literally the WORST of the three, but as soon as the teams were made, I knew they'd win.

Yeah, think I'm checking out for the season. Trash, trash, trash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

People are saying she's dragging Vanity too which is kinda random

Favoritism aside, this season looks so god damn cheap. The set is awful, editing is rough, the graphics are a cheap mess... an overall yikes :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.