• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Marina Summers or Eva La Queen, Gia Gunn and Plastique Tiara be in it. Here for the Asian Queens :clap3:

Yes Marina yes WINNER :clap3:

• Like 1

Is this still happening? I thought this was supposed to air this year?

51 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

I think it’s still happening but idk if it’s airing this year. 

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Spoiler

It was delayed to next year but it will film soon in October! 

Spoiler

Also hearing that this will film in Colombia like MX/BR/GR were. But not 100% confirmed yet. The reason why some people think it took this long for filming to start is because producers wanted plenty of time to deal with visa stuff and avoid any problems around filming time. 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:
  Hide contents

Also hearing that this will film in Colombia like MX/BR/GR were. But not 100% confirmed yet. The reason why some people think it took this long for filming to start is because producers wanted plenty of time to deal with visa stuff and avoid any problems around filming time. 

excellent, give us a proper GLOBAL spin-off, not the half baked vTW

Ru's still hosting this I hope?

• Like 1

Can someone post the rumored cast I can’t find it anywhere

On 9/18/2023 at 3:51 AM, Dekkan said:

Where can I find it? 

2 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Can someone post the rumored cast I can’t find it anywhere

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I’m kinda sick of them giving US queens 3 chances while pitting them against queens that Ru doesn’t know. Such an unfair advantage

I wish GAS' cast was only queens Ru has never judged before so they'd all be even, but I know it'll never happen.

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I’m kinda sick of them giving US queens 3 chances while pitting them against queens that Ru doesn’t know. Such an unfair advantage

And one-note Queens at that. Lol

This fanbase shits all over Queens that are versatile and talented. While redacted is a talented Queen, literally no one missed her and she's overexposed. I dislike Allstars format for having Queens like Mayhem Miller eliminated early on because they don't get to shine and they just have to "be happy to be there" at all

21 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I wish GAS' cast was only queens Ru has never judged before so they'd all be even, but I know it'll never happen.

i will say part of me doesn't mind having twice-ru-judged queens being the ones going to the international all stars...idk y but part of me sees it as the next logical step in a rugirls drag race herstory. debut season > us all stars > vstw/GAS, and then after that its like pack it up mama LMAO

the particular queen thats divisive here (btw yall killing me not keeping it in the spoiler thread :deadbanana2:), i dont exactly mind being here at least bc she's had a decent amount of time between her debut season, her all stars season, and now this. would prefer more of this than stuff like jimbo, silky, rajah, etc. doing their 3rd season in the span of 3 years, even if they were successful :rip:

• 4 weeks later...

What do yall think about the (legit) rumoured cast? :keir:

hopefully this means we get the superior MX/BR/GR workroom and not that pink monstrosity :clap3:

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

hopefully this means we get the superior MX/BR/GR workroom and not that pink monstrosity :clap3:

They're filming in Columbia so yes! :duca:

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Most likely.

I'm so f*cking ready for this franchise you don't even understand. It has the potential to be AS2/3/4 level of good if they do it right! :duca:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm so f*cking ready for this franchise you don't even understand. It has the potential to be AS2/3/4 level of good if they do it right! :duca:

wdym? Do we know the girls yet? 

14 minutes ago, TryMe said:

wdym? Do we know the girls yet? 

I'm just excited for this, the concept of queens from different Drag Race franchises battling it out for the crown is so appealing to me (I know we have vs The Worlds, but they're glorified All Stars at the end of the day). Apparently there's a rumored cast going around, maybe you can find more info in the Spoiled Drag Race thread.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

i fear this will never happen again as long as ru/mich are in charge :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.