🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

On 9/13/2024 at 10:27 PM, loveisdead9582 said:

Oh she was 100% coming for Nelly. I do get why Nelly's attitude would maybe rub someone the wrong way though. If I had brought a bunch of stuff that would be perfect for a design challenge and someone was sitting there crying and bitching about it the entire time I'd be a little put off too. It's no excuse for Kitty to have been acting the way she was and saying the things she did. She "Margherita pizza" bit was just… it was a dig. And not really a funny one. 

The thing is, using any amount of emotional intelligence- it is obvious that Nelly was probably crying about a combination of the fact that she vocalized feeling isolated during the beginning of filming, vocalized that she felt overlooked by her peers (meanwhile she is OBJECTIVELY performing the most consistently well through the entire competition), and then was the ONLY queen not picked or paired up with during the selection process. Then she got materials she didn't know how to sew with. So although her tears were dramatic (which is unfortunately just part of the Italian culture - that's not an excuse- just fact. We are an emotionally expressive and volatile culture lol), it was understandable. Then Shitty Fat Bores proceeds to steal Nelly's moment and make a HIGH KEY racist joke about Margarita Pizza? - nah. I probably woulda swung….

On 9/14/2024 at 12:31 AM, Lightbringer007 said:

shes WAY too kind cause the way id hold such a grudge lowkey ...

She is SO mature and sweet bc the way I would be "GET HER, JADE!" to all the fans dragging Shitty….

On 9/14/2024 at 12:47 AM, dumbsparce said:

Sorry but I'm so here for Kitty's rudeness. I don't think we've ever seen such nastiness in any of the Ru seasons. Even Phi Phi and Gia kept it about drag. Kitty comes across as someone you don't even want to be neighbors with. I liiive.

As someone else pointed out- you cannot seriously "be here" for a nasty rat who has some of the WORST drag we've seen in this competition in many seasons…

On 9/14/2024 at 5:05 AM, Puttanesca said:

Felt like the judging was finally correct this episode.

Also as an Italian (albeit not born in Italy) I really find the Nelly situation low-key offensive. I'm super emotional too and I've been in situations where people just don't get it and it sucks lol. That's just how we are. And then to have our culture reduced to margherita pizza is just... It would be one thing if she had made the joke herself, but it came from someone who was born in a place where they don't even know how to season their food properly. Stay in your lane babes. 

PERIOD. As a first gen Italian-American I completely agree. 

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

Oh she was 100% coming for Nelly. I do get why Nelly's attitude would maybe rub someone the wrong way though. If I had brought a bunch of stuff that would be perfect for a design challenge and someone was sitting there crying and bitching about it the entire time I'd be a little put off too. It's no excuse for Kitty to have been acting the way she was and saying the things she did. She "Margherita pizza" bit was just… it was a dig. And not really a funny one. 

The thing is, using any amount of emotional intelligence- it is obvious that Nelly was probably crying about a combination of the fact that she vocalized feeling isolated during the beginning of filming, vocalized that she felt overlooked by her peers (meanwhile she is OBJECTIVELY performing the most consistently well through the entire competition), and then was the ONLY queen not picked or paired up with during the selection process. Then she got materials she didn't know how to sew with. So although her tears were dramatic (which is unfortunately just part of the Italian culture - that's not an excuse- just fact. We are an emotionally expressive and volatile culture lol), it was understandable. Then Shitty Fat Bores proceeds to steal Nelly's moment and make a HIGH KEY racist joke about Margarita Pizza? - nah. I probably woulda swung….

She is SO mature and sweet bc the way I would be "GET HER, JADE!" to all the fans dragging Shitty….

Sorry but I'm so here for Kitty's rudeness. I don't think we've ever seen such nastiness in any of the Ru seasons. Even Phi Phi and Gia kept it about drag. Kitty comes across as someone you don't even want to be neighbors with. I liiive.

As someone else pointed out- you cannot seriously "be here" for a nasty rat who has some of the WORST drag we've seen in this competition in many seasons…

Also as an Italian (albeit not born in Italy) I really find the Nelly situation low-key offensive. I'm super emotional too and I've been in situations where people just don't get it and it sucks lol. That's just how we are. And then to have our culture reduced to margherita pizza is just... It would be one thing if she had made the joke herself, but it came from someone who was born in a place where they don't even know how to season their food properly. Stay in your lane babes. 

2 hours ago, Gwegend said:

God dammit this site played in my face with that triple post. Sorry putas

Lmao. I was wondering what I'd posted that warranted 3 replies. 

• Haha 4

Kween Kong calling Nelly a "creep" is too much yet again, the ganging up continues

• Like 1

Not Kween calling Nehellenia a creep, wtf is wrong with her and Kitty omg :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So the Nehellenia bullying continues and we have to watch that "creep", "exactly what we've been saying when the cameras are off" comment.

• Like 1

What the actual f*ck is wrong with these jealous hoes ... LEAVE NEHELLENIA ALONE MY GOD

• Thanks 1

… seriously? Why are they so against Nelly? Kween said something about whenever the cameras weren't rolling but there's no way Nelly acts so horrid that that the camera crew wouldn't try and capture some of that. They also didn't say anything about Vanity doing something similar either. What the hell is going on? 

So…snatch game of love with the Javis. Maybe gala will avoid the bottom this week. 

• Like 1

Something tells me that gala will revert to the tried and true stereotypes that ru loves and finally have a win or top placement. 

Can't be a hot Mexican stripper. Mexicans in ru's  eyes, are reserved for being maids or gardeners with thick funny accents and mustaches. Gala better choke on her tacos during that snatch game.  

Nelly's edit this season is CRAZY :ahh: :skull: I can't tell if they want her to be the villain or the underdog 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.