🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

Gala looked a wonky mess lol what's not clicking?

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

Kitty Eats Santa's Shits is ruining this season for me.
Where is this attitude coming from? NASTY mouth.

Happy that Tessa won. Pythia would have taken the win if she removed the gloves, best dress of the night hands down.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Gala looked a wonky mess lol what's not clicking?

Right... like I love my sis and her idea was great.

But that was not a flattering cut and her proportions made her no favors :skull: 

Sure someone else might've not been in the bottom with her look but at most it deserved a low placement :rip:

• Thanks 1

do I even need to say anything to know that this episode once again showed favoritism towards the ru-girl queens

chile ... anyways happy for tessa! #TeamNellyFTW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Is it just me or do NONE of the girls like Nehellania? Not just the ru girls.

Gala was nowhere near bottom worthy for that dress. It was fully sewn and looked great (a few tweaks here and there but still…). Soa and Vanity deserved to be in that bottom two with Kitty being the third one in the bottom three. 

Congrats to Tessa for winning. She did do a great job. The bit across the chest needed a bit of work but overall great outfit and great presentation. 

Pythia, Miranda and Gala seem to like Nelly 

• Like 1

I know DRES watchers don't like Javi and Javi but I'm so excited to see them next week.:WAP: Hopefully they do the Snatch Game without shoes or socks on :smitten:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

shes WAY too kind cause the way id hold such a grudge lowkey ...

• Like 4

Sorry but I'm so here for Kitty's rudeness. I don't think we've ever seen such nastiness in any of the Ru seasons. Even Phi Phi and Gia kept it about drag. Kitty comes across as someone you don't even want to be neighbors with. I liiive.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

The margarita pizza thing also really rubbed me the wrong way. a) I agree it wasn't funny b) just felt like yet another way for Kitty to bully Nehellina. And yes I'm calling it what it is, bullying. It's not "playful" shade to call someone so ******* annoying and an ungrateful cow. They're bullying. No amount of "these girls wouldn't have survived on S2 or 3" will convince me otherwise when I've watched every season of this show. 

BTW there was 100% bullying on US S2 as well like when all of the girls kept calling Mystique fat and making fun of her weight. Towing from line from shade to bullying has been a thing on the show since it started airing and when the line is crossed is subject for debate I guess but I'm pretty sure the line has been crossed hard here with Nehellina.

I'd like to see how Kitty feels when someone calls her an ungrateful cow behind her back.

Agree. There's a revisionist history that fans are more sensitive now and this is just shade…. The death threats that PhiPhi, Roxxxy, Ginger and Kennedy got for dragging the "smol bean" queens has been well-documented on the show.

And again, there is nothing wrong with shade and reading another person's drag (as was the case with Roxxxy etc.). But I think a lot of the fans are sensing that Kween/Kitty's disdain of Nelly is rooted in… basically privileged entitlement and xenophobia ("Miss Italy" etc). And yeah, Kitty's drag is shite and Kween's is questionable compared to Nelly. 

Watching back the clip with Ru, Nelly wasn't even given a chance to respond before Kitty jumped in with the pizza thing. It could have been a cute moment for Nelly to use some Italian drag slang but Kitty couldn't help but reduce her to a tired stereotype (which Ru loves, of course). 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Felt like the judging was finally correct this episode.

Also as an Italian (albeit not born in Italy) I really find the Nelly situation low-key offensive. I'm super emotional too and I've been in situations where people just don't get it and it sucks lol. That's just how we are. And then to have our culture reduced to margherita pizza is just... It would be one thing if she had made the joke herself, but it came from someone who was born in a place where they don't even know how to season their food properly. Stay in your lane babes. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

but you need actual talent and looks to back the bitchiness up 

One of the reasons I don't get why Gia gets a pass from so many.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I honestly feel like RuPaul should be way more culturally aware considering the life he's lived. Asking an Italian to say Margherita Pizza and then laughing hysterically is really bizzare behaviour from a man in his 60s. :skull:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Tessa looks like she inspected a cow's ass

and fell into a chicken coop... sashay away

Now Soa... what was that lipsnyc outfit!? :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

Yeah Gala looked a bit..strange in that outfit. She coulda lowered the Gold Part, I think she needed to make sure more of her décolletage was showing. Also the outfit Kitty made looks like the one Cheryl made on UKvTW and got eliminated in. That was AWFUL what was that dress. It sucks that the judges seem incapable of telling her the truth. 

Bottom two seemed correct this time, maybe swap Gala with Kitty cuz that dress was garbage. The judging wasnt even bad this episode like everyone made it seem. It finally seemed like the critiques made sense. Qween and Alyssa didnt do that bad, I think Qween maybe needed to cinch it a little more, sacrifice the comfort for the look please. Still confused why Kitty was just safe. 

Theyre really just eliminating these girls based on how good their English is huh? Damn. 

Edited by Antonini
  • Thumbs Down 1

also idk if it's because of their english but neither girl knew the words to Bang Bang like at all :deadbanana2:it would've been a great lipsync if they did

This season is horrible. I can't watch it anymore, as Mexican myself I feel so bad they're treating Gala like that.

not only Gala, any girl whose mother tongue is not English.

The favoritism towards Alyssa and kitty is far too much.

Kittys attitude is gross. 

the Margarita pizza part is stereotypical and racist. I don't get the laughs. Disgusting actually. 

can't and won't watch anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

One of the reasons I don't get why Gia gets a pass from so many.

Because whatever she says is iconic and so funny. She's not Farrah Moan, just mean without being funny. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Kween Kong payola is insane. :rip: 

8 hours ago, KFC said:

Asking an Italian to say Margherita Pizza and then laughing hysterically is really bizzare behaviour from a man in his 60s. :skull:

I think it actually makes sense, most of the people from his generation are homophobes, racists, etc. :rip: 

• Thanks 1

This season and everyone associated with it is honestly kinda hurting from involvement, I wonder if this season will make even less girls than before wanna do AS or VTW in the future. 

• Like 1

This is far from the worst series. I dont think it's that serious. This is the first episode where the editing felt normal and everyone's reactions to this feels so overblown. There are definitely parts that feel odd, the set feels grand but they didnt really add any filters to try and make it seem glamourous.

Overall I feel like It's not any worse than a regular US season tbh. It's definitely more entertaining to me than Season 16. And everyone saying girls would be hesitant, they're all getting EXPOSURE from this and the gigs may likely start to follow.  But it is very unfair to the non english speakers since the references that Ru likes and understands might not translate. 

The fans dragging the show a tad too much but its understandable since the majority suffer from some sort of mental illness. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

The Kween Kong payola is insane. :rip: 

I think it actually makes sense, most of the people from his generation are homophobes, racists, etc. :rip: 

Also not surprising considering this is how rupaul has always been in non english settings

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.