🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

oh gag at nelly being the guest this time around!

• Like 1

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

not ru telling kitty to put the mirror back to cover her face lmao

Do we know what queens got replaced after the pilot? If so, which ones?

I'm really can't with the judging this season, it's getting ridiculous.

Now, I know Miss Paul likes Vanity but there's no way in hell she escaped the bottom 2 over Gala motherf*cking Varo who served a fully serviceable and SEWN cocktail dress. Like miss thing has bottomed two weeks in a row UNDESERVEDLY. Also, you cannot convince me that Alyssa wasn't bottom 3 worthy with that hideous look she put together.

Deserved winner, tbh no one came close to Tessa. Maybe Pythia if she styled that look better (the gloves were completely unnecessary).

I'm not gonna go over the Nelly/Kitty drama too much because it's once again a case of the girls purposefully choosing not to listen to her, and they know she can't speak English very well so it's even meaner for that reason.

Cute challenge idea though, I'll give them that. Not really Sad for Soa leaving, It looks like her drag hasn't evolved from her original season (that lip sync look was first time in drag level of bad). Gala served another great lip sync, she's so mother!

Perched for Snatch Game next week, I only wish it wasn't a Snatch Game of Love (hate it!). I can always count on the Javis to be sh*t at critiquing so I can't wait for another week of crazy judging.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Tired to see Shitty's yucky, xenophobic, Brexiteer azz. Pure shite attitude.

Edited by Claymore
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

i'm really startin to think Ru truly is racist against any Latina who dares to be judged by her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Whew chile how come Vanity was saved?????? :rip: 

When Kitty called Nehellina an ungrateful cow in the confessionals I wanted to jump through my phone and slap her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

7 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

When Kitty called Nehellina an ungrateful cow in the confessionals I wanted to jump through my phone and slap her. 

like i've had it officially with dat trashy b!tch

all this attitude and what's saving u week after week is Ru's favoritism .. u actually think u r good ... b!tch please

she should've been an automatic bottom for breaking da rules and havin her cocktail dress lower than her knees

but had it been an int'l queen. they would've been read for filth

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

What's up with Kween Kong calling Nehellina "so f'ing annoying" too?! The native English-speaking Ru girls are acting rotted and bratty - it's very bad TV. Think they thought they were throwing entertaining shade but it's just not clicking

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Bully Scott Claus' attitude was atrocious this episode and the worst part is that Ru eats up everything she says,  which makes me fear that she could win this season :rip:

Good for Tessa though I liked Nymphia's more. 

How did Vanity escape the bottom 2?! Her look was worse than Soa & Gala's combined. Sad for Soa leaving though glad Gala's still here. 

A cocktail dress design challenge which is conveniently one of Kitty's staple silhouettes….RIGGED!!! 

Soa out right after calling out the Ru girl bias last episode….RIGGED!!!

Alyssa could have easily replaced any of the B3, Kween's look was also CRUNCHY, I thought she was gonna be a bottom girl instead of Soa nnn 

Is it just me or do NONE of the girls like Nehellania? Not just the ru girls.

Gala was nowhere near bottom worthy for that dress. It was fully sewn and looked great (a few tweaks here and there but still…). Soa and Vanity deserved to be in that bottom two with Kitty being the third one in the bottom three. 

Congrats to Tessa for winning. She did do a great job. The bit across the chest needed a bit of work but overall great outfit and great presentation. 

• Like 1

Kitty is a nasty piece of work. Not only does she have to badmouth Nelly at every turn but the "pizza Margherita" bit left a really bad taste in my mouth. Of course RuPaul found it funny. She'll probably ask Nelly to do an Italian Cher next week. 

Also, does Ru just hate Latinos? Gala is too fierce of a queen to get this treatment. Her look wasn't perfect (wonky padding) but I can't understand how she was BTM2. Personally, I found Kween's look to be quite ugly and her padding is always lumpy and boxy. 

I'm happy that a non-RuGirl has finally won but it's pretty obvious that they will all be fighting for 4th place behind Alyssa/Kween/Kitty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Tessa ATE, happy for her :heart2: 

Tired of the Gala robbery... No way she deserved bottom 2 this week.

Not even gonna address miss Kitty Scat and her comments or some of the usual payola... We love you Nelly, that's all :heart2: 

Snatch Game with the Javis next week? I know it's gonna be a trainwreck :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Kitty is a nasty piece of work. Not only does she have to badmouth Nelly at every turn but the "pizza Margherita" bit left a really bad taste in my mouth. Of course RuPaul found it funny. She'll probably ask Nelly to do an Italian Cher next week. 

Also, does Ru just hate Latinos? Gala is too fierce of a queen to get this treatment. Her look wasn't perfect (wonky padding) but I can't understand how she was BTM2. Personally, I found Kween's look to be quite ugly and her padding is always lumpy and boxy. 

I'm happy that a non-RuGirl has finally won but it's pretty obvious that they will all be fighting for 4th place behind Alyssa/Kween/Kitty.

The margarita pizza thing also really rubbed me the wrong way. a) I agree it wasn't funny b) just felt like yet another way for Kitty to bully Nehellina. And yes I'm calling it what it is, bullying. It's not "playful" shade to call someone so ******* annoying and an ungrateful cow. They're bullying. No amount of "these girls wouldn't have survived on S2 or 3" will convince me otherwise when I've watched every season of this show. 

BTW there was 100% bullying on US S2 as well like when all of the girls kept calling Mystique fat and making fun of her weight. Towing from line from shade to bullying has been a thing on the show since it started airing and when the line is crossed is subject for debate I guess but I'm pretty sure the line has been crossed hard here with Nehellina.

I'd like to see how Kitty feels when someone calls her an ungrateful cow behind her back.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

The margarita pizza thing also really rubbed me the wrong way. a) I agree it wasn't funny b) just felt like yet another way for Kitty to bully Nehellina. And yes I'm calling it what it is, bullying. It's not "playful" shade to call someone so ******* annoying and an ungrateful cow. They're bullying. No amount of "these girls wouldn't have survived on S2 or 3" will convince me otherwise when I've watched every season of this show. 

BTW there was 100% bullying on US S2 as well like when all of the girls kept calling Mystique fat and making fun of her weight. Towing from line from shade to bullying has been a thing on the show since it started airing and when the line is crossed is subject for debate I guess but I'm pretty sure the line has been crossed hard here with Nehellina.

I'd like to see how Kitty feels when someone calls her an ungrateful cow behind her back.

Oh she was 100% coming for Nelly. I do get why Nelly's attitude would maybe rub someone the wrong way though. If I had brought a bunch of stuff that would be perfect for a design challenge and someone was sitting there crying and bitching about it the entire time I'd be a little put off too. It's no excuse for Kitty to have been acting the way she was and saying the things she did. She "Margherita pizza" bit was just… it was a dig. And not really a funny one. 

• Like 2

really happy for tessa, a well deserved win :clap3:

i feel so bad for our nelly, these queens are being so awful to her. has kitty had a personally transplant since UK3? she's not even being an entertaining villain, she's just being a spiteful cow

gala also didn't deserve the bottom imo, but i'm done analysing the judging of this season :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Kitty is a nasty insecure pathetic bully, clearly overcompensating by targeting the scapegoat of the season. Same goes to Kween Kong, another mean cruel nasty piece of work. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.