🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

Kitty needs to see a doctor because I truly don't think someone with ability to see would pick up those clothes. She just went to Primark, picked up the clothes that were on sale and called it a day. 

• Haha 5

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

14 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

A Gentle Reminder of this Shitty Scat ender

I thank da Lord every phuckin day this goddess beat dat trash 

• Like 2

This is truly one of the worst episodes of drag race ever

Spoiler

Soa, Pythia, & Nehellenia should've been the winning team

Gala did not deserve to be up for elimination at all. Vanity was basically wearing a Fashion Nova dress on the runway how she wasn't in the bottom 2 is beyond me.

I tend to give drag race seasons that are heavily criticized the benefit of the doubt, but the production shenanigans for GAS are just too much. 

Like it's so obvious the top 4 is gonna be Kween Kong, Alyssa, Pythia, and Kitty. Either those 4 of 3/4 + 1 Queen from a non-English speaking season 

• Like 1

I have a soft spot for Kween and Alyssa is one of my top 5 queens of all time, so it's unfortunate the unnecessary payola is causing fans to turn on them. 

Kitty Scott Claus however, has ****** UP Drag Race. Get her TF off my screen!!! 

Can this season...

Can't believe this was my most awaited season of the year and probably ever

:monkey:

• Like 3

yeah, I'm kind of puzzled how the Jurassic group won ...

to me the Caribbean group annihilated and if that whole group won, I would not be mad, but if only one had to be picked it was Nelly for me

• Thanks 1

Honestly...

**** Rupaul

**** Michelle

**** the producers

**** Alyssa, Kween and Kitty too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

I lock you in a room and ask you to watch either All Stars 1 or Global All Stars straight through or you don't get out. Which one do you sit through?

1 minute ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I lock you in a room and ask you to watch either All Stars 1 or Global All Stars straight through or you don't get out. Which one do you sit through?

All Stars 1 only has 6 40 minute episodes ALTHOUGH Global All Stars is pretty good until it comes to the judging portion of the episode so idk :monkey:

Was Kitty Scott No Talent this insufferable on her original season? I stopped watching UK3 halfway through :coffee2:

Kween is not taking the reaction to this season well on twitter :deadbanana:

However the fans need to stop TAGGING queens in their complaint tweets, that is just rude.

Also Jamaal Simms was the ONLY other person available the whole time to sit next to Ru and Michelle the whole season?  

Edited by Antonini
  • Haha 1

I hate to say this but.... Alyssa was the worst in the challenge.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952auof7s5s0f8s9c2048

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

I mean Kween definitely won that with her physical comedy (plus her personal best runway so far) and their group WAS the funniest. :michael: 

true. I agree with the frustration surrounding this season because it's very obviously rigged to the point where it's out in the open, but their group was the only one to actually make me laugh mostly bc they had the only decent concept handed to them and kween/alyssa did great absurdist comedy. this should've been the first time where kween was praised

• Like 1

The universal praise for Krytal Talent Versace. The all winners 2 winner did that :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Nehellenia and Vanity were the clear top 2 in the challenge pls, + Nehellenia's group was the best.

I love Alyssa and want her to win but she should have been low and saved due to her runway, she wasn't good in the challenge and Kitty Eats Shitts should have been eliminated ON THE SPOT for that runway outfit. :rip:

• Like 1

Krystal ending Victoria Moan, Ella Vabrick and Shitty Scat Clown at age 19. Now that's mother! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

Kween's twitter is a kiii :skull:

Everyone's point just just flies over her head.

Edited by Morissette
  • Like 1

Let me pray for whichever queen wins this season. Honey, the BACKLASH :skull:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Nehellenia and Vanity were the clear top 2 in the challenge pls, + Nehellenia's group was the best.

I love Alyssa and want her to win but she should have been low and saved due to her runway, she wasn't good in the challenge and Kitty Eats Shitts should have been eliminated ON THE SPOT for that runway outfit. :rip:

And Alyssa's verse was such a :rip:

I stopped watching this edition cause I smelled the riggery from the get-go :skull:

DragRace PH Season3 is eating this sh*tshow alive.. 

Kitty St.CLOWN is even more basic than Tia Kofi :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Is this the first time Ru saved someone who was serving boy titty eleganza the whole entire lipsync? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.