• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

Ugh, they could've at least called the middle group safe so they could at least justify why Kween and her group won, but they obviously didn't want to have to give them critiques because there was no real justification as to why their group and Kween specifically deserved to win. Their ad was a boring mess up until basically the end. 

Im over this season, im over the judges, im over production, im over this show. They really have managed to suck all the fun and life out of what was once my favourite show of all time. 

• Like 5

This show is so ******* rigged :rip:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The judging… Alyssa arguably should have been in the BTM2 for the last two weeks. 

Eva deserved the bottom but I didn't understand the critique on her look. It was stunning. Kitty criticising it was wild considering what she was wearing. 

Shitty is extremely dismissive of ESL queens. Krystal Versace stomped on her ass and did it with GRACE, at 19 years old.

• Like 13

This season is a trainwreck. Ru can't judge international queens fairly and the bias to Ru girls/English speaking countries is unacceptable.

glad I cancelled my paramount+, I won't be returning lol

I thought the challenge was surprisingly decent for Drag Race standards. But the judging was abysmal. :rip:

RuPaul it's time to hang it up. You ruin everything you put your E.T. fingers on

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

The judging… Alyssa arguably should have been in the BTM2 for the last two weeks

Eva deserved the bottom but I didn't understand the critique on her look. It was stunning. Kitty criticising it was wild considering what she was wearing. 

I understand frustrations towards judging and editing but let's stop talking nonsense. Alyssa's looks ALONE justified her safety. Y'all just sound bitter.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Girl, not Trinity The Tuck saying that the ELS are mediocre and will not do any good on an US season. How bout you bring your uncultured ass to one of their seasons and see how well you fare, *****?

I get the Kween Kong win,  she had the most to work with in her team. 

I love Gala Varo down but Eva ATE her up in the Take On Me lipsync so her elimination makes no sense. And the Kitty payola continues :toofunny2:

• Confused 3

I'm literally watching old GOT episodes instead of this because I just know it's going to be ****. So so disappointing.

I really liked the episode and I do think the winner group was correct.

This is confirmation that rupaul would've been maga had he been straight. 

He's a fracking neoliberal. :coffee2:What did yall expect? 

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I understand frustrations towards judging and editing but let's stop talking nonsense. Alyssa's looks ALONE justified her safety. Y'all just sound bitter.

I'm sorry but do you have ears? Alyssa's verse was the absolute worst last week. It was a drag queen ChatGPT'd mess and she ****** up the choreo for her group (as clocked by Vanity.)

Her acting was awful because I couldn't understand her accent. If this were AS2 they would've dragged her alá Do-Wah

I detest steampunk so that's a fat no on her looks saving her. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, terrijoe said:

This is confirmation that rupaul would've been maga had he been straight. 

He's a fracking neoliberal. :coffee2:What did yall expect? 

what 🤔 can you explain? 

11 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I'm sorry but do you have ears? Alyssa's verse was the absolute worst last week. It was a drag queen ChatGPT'd mess and she ****** up the choreo for her group (as clocked by Vanity.)

Her acting was awful because I couldn't understand her accent. If this were AS2 they would've dragged her alá Do-Wah

I detest steampunk so that's a fat no on her looks saving her. 

And there it is.

All your OPINIONS are yours and valid but why would you think we should be watching and passing judgement on these episodes or the queens personally based on your personal opinions and taste?

CBC

Edited by Lexiel

17 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

And there it is.

All your OPINIONS are yours and valid but why would you think we should be watching and passing judgement on these episodes or the queens personally based on your personal opinions and taste?

CBC

Which is why I said "arguably" babe.

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Which is why I said "arguably" babe.

:suburban:

And I argued.

And you went into defensive asking if I have ears... 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

what 🤔 can you explain? 

She married a republican gay. Fracks with her maga husband. Hates kitties. Drinks adrenochrome.  Class solidarity gay. Hates monogamy and thinks all gays are sluts and should be in open relationships. Basically wants to take away gay marriage.  Some would say the Candace Owens of drag. Hates Puerto Rican and now Mexicans. Maybe even Philippines queens. Pretends to be liberal but only when it comes to issues that make her money (drag queen stuff.)  

Patriotic white nationalist teas. American exceptionalism. If it ain't white it ain't right but make it American. She wants her legacy (ego) to be that the best drag queens come from USA or Anglo countries-  Etc. 

the sky is blue. Cancel this old hag. Cancel all drag race! Now I know why Willam hates her lmao 🤣  I've never empathized with Willam as much as I do now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

"Well done girls, but not as good as us"

Kitty makes my skin crawl saying this so confidently to her competitors on stage who just lost a challenge. A sore winner. Then saying Eva needs to step it up when her runways are consistently crap. Theres something so dark sided about her. I normally try not to hate on contestants too much and add to hate trains but oh this one is just a brat (and not in a good way).

These two things made me legit fume, what a b*tch (derogative). How can one be mediocre and so f*cking cocky? Well, I guess she feels like she can when RuPaul herself validates her mediocre challenge performances and runway looks...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

oh chile these decisions ... and the eliminations just get worse and worse

anyways stan drag race philippines for being the best franchise this year by FAR

• Thanks 1

yeah im over it :rip: i'll prob keep watching just because i enjoy seeing the girls but Ru and the obvious riggory is really tainting the season. i haven't even seen spoilers but i'd be SHOCKED if the 3 anglos are not in the top 4 at the end. this should've been such a great showcase of all these international franchises and Ru/production is just making a complete mockery of non-english girls

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.