• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

I haven't started this yet, is this season worth watching?

Why on Earth did they fabricate that edit for Nelly? It's so unnecessary for an otherwise great contestant with potential to be an underdog. The 4 contestants from English speaking countries are so favored by production. 

Miranda 😔

Hope Nelly slays the acting challenge! Need her to be even more extra than usual lol

Damn. They… clearly don't like one another. Tessa I see being more for television but the other girls… damn. 

• Like 1

Yeah I can't blame the girls for the lack of cast chemistry. Different cultures, language barriers and all. Plus I'm sure the ESL girls can feel all the anglo bias going on. 

I just know the group chat for this cast is dry af :skull:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I'm gonna say it. I heavily dislike Testicle and non-Marina Summers. They want to "pass" as Americans with their usage of slang and enounciation and it's making me cringe beyond belief. Please stop it.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, DR0GO said:

I haven't started this yet, is this season worth watching?

If you're interested in seeing queens from all over the world competing together, definitely!

• Haha 1

I really like Vanity. She's real and her look is very classic bar queen (not derogatory). I'm still baffled by her low placement. 

• Like 2

Alyssa pulling out notes for the reading challenge is not demure, not mindful

30 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Alyssa pulling out notes for the reading challenge is not demure, not mindful

Alyssa is never funny when she has to be. She's funny unprompted and off the cuff.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Alyssa is never funny when she has to be. She's funny unprompted and off the cuff.

Case in point: her reading Pythia back, that was legit hilarious :laugh:

• ATRL Moderator
On 8/30/2024 at 11:13 AM, Hephaestus said:

Period :clap3:

@Unoriginal sister chime in, we need your opinion as a ONS (Original Nehellenia Stan) on this international drama

Haven’t watched any of PH3 or GAS yet cause my man has been busy with a new job, but the untucked clip I saw on twitter was wild :rip: it’s unsurprising Kandy is on the right side of history though and I’m excited to get up to speed in the next couple of weeks 

• Like 1

Vanity kinda spilled with her Alyssa comment tbh :fan: I'm living for how vocal she's been!

• Like 1

Three RuGirls are at the same group for an acting challenge? These producers are not even trying to be slick anymore.

I will continue to watch it as I want more international girls to get an opportunity to display their talents on a global platform but I checked out already. Alyssa is gonna win with Kween and Kitty as finalists.

• Like 2

I'm only about 15 minutes in but if Gala goes home anytime soon I'm gonna lose it. We need some trade to make it to the finale. Her read of Eva during the recording is hilarious. Alyssa, Kween, and Kitty ending up in the same group is…

Edited by loveisdead9582

Pls cancel this season. I was so excited for it but WOW and their shenanigans are pissing me off. The way they aren't even attempting to hide their favoritism for anglo/Rugirls. :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

This season actually makes me furious, the disrespect for the non-RuGirls is just disgusting 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How did these three win? How was Kweef the best? Why is Shitty still the pits and violating our eyes with her looks? Why was Alyssa in the top for being so atrocious at acting?

Ru, you old trifling heffa... I'm MAD mad.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I mean Kween definitely won that with her physical comedy (plus her personal best runway so far) and their group WAS the funniest. :michael: 

Gala was nowhere near bottom 2 though I have no idea what they were pulling with THAT stunt. Her runway was also the best. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

I mean Kween definitely won that with her physical comedy (plus her personal best runway so far) and their group WAS the funniest. :michael: 

Gala was nowhere near bottom 2 though I have no idea what they were pulling with THAT stunt. Her runway was also the best. 

HonourableVomitHonourableVomitHonourableVomitHonourableVomit

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm over the bs... I'll continue watching, but I've checked out and I can't treat this season seriously.

Maybe I'm just biased, but I swear to God, I thought the Alyssa/Kitty/Kween team was the worst :doc: Their trailer felt so awkward and didn't get a single chuckle out of me. It felt like they were all doing their own thing and reciting lines into thin air (especially Kitty and Alyssa). Eva was probably the weakest performance individually, so it could've been her and Kitty (especially with that runway) in bottom, but if they were gonna judge it in teams, Alyssa and Kitty should've been down there imo.

Pythia/Nehellenia/Soa were ROBBED. Easily the best trailer and all three served great runways! 

There was 0 reason for Gala to be in the bottom, I'm sorry... Sad to see such an amazing queen get trashed each week for no reason (like most of the international girls).

Also why the **** is the prompt for next week cocktail dresses? Really? Way to make a design challenge boring :doc: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I thought a Pythia win was obvious  :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2

I stopped watching after the first episode didn't click for me after multiple attempts, but wow.. it's hard to find anyone saying anything positive. :deadbanana:

I got Michelle judging clips on my FYP (Gala too complicated, Eva too simple) and the cut to the looks, which looked great, was so jarring :skull: 

The judging… Alyssa arguably should have been in the BTM2 for the last two weeks. 

Eva deserved the bottom but I didn't understand the critique on her look. It was stunning. Kitty criticising it was wild considering what she was wearing. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.