• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

This was badโ€ฆ I'm not mad at production saving Pythia tho. They wanted Miranda out and had to throw Vanity in the bottom 2 because they weren't sure Pythia would have beat Miranda, can't blame them.ย :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

ย 

Periodย :clap3:

ย 

@Unoriginalย sister chime in, we need your opinion as a ONS (Original Nehellenia Stan) on this international drama

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kitty Scott Claws is a dark and hideous presence.ย 

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 5

Kitty Scott Scabies and Kween Wrong are awfully cocky to be mediocre, run-of-the-mill queensย :skull:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3

Oh I'm living for this global drama. Maybe language barrier is what it takes to make Drag Race great again.

ย 

Also why does Vanity Vain look like Violet Chachki from IKEA? Sis knows Legend's mug like the back of her hand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Alyssa stirring the pot by letting Nehellenia know someone badmouthed her behind her back. Soa leaving as soon as things got heated because she knew she was the first one to say Nehellenia was in the bottom. Kween cutting her off when she was trying to explain herself fully knowing English is her second language and she was having a hard time getting her point across. Kitty blabbing in confessionals because she lacks the backbone to say those same things to Nelly's face... Like that's so messyย :deadbanana2:

ย 

They've acted shady when she won the mini challenge, they've chosen her second to last knowing she sings and dances well, they thought she was in the bottom for the challenge and then fully gaslit her when she tried to defend herself. The girls ain't slick, I hope Nelly goes far and proves them all wrong!

absolutely. and it is typical sign of bullying, when the person who is feeling not appreciated talks about their feelings and all the others jump at her.ย 

The truth is, that if someone who is liked felt low or sad and had a similar complaint, they would reassure them and give them comfort.ย 

• Like 5

The judging this season feels so rigged... Nehellenia should have won and Kitty safe AT BEST.

• Like 6

This runway was a goddamn mess. And once again Kitty Scott Claws ย was robbed... from being eliminated

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

The drama :ahh:ย good for Nelly for defending herself but I understand the frustration all the way around. She would have saved herself some trouble by mentioning a name or two cus now the whole werkroom is over her :rip:ย 

ย 

the Kitty and Kween payola is unfathomable and it's only ep 4 :thing:

ย 

edit: wait I'm thinking andโ€ฆ. Nelly might be a mastermind tbhย 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 3

This season is so ******* weird. The editing is off, the performances are not great despite almost all of them being finalists, the costumes are **** despite they had a stipend, it is rigged af. This is giving AS1, I hope they greenlight a second season to correct the mistakes but it seems unlikely.

ย 

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

This was badโ€ฆ I'm not mad at production saving Pythia tho. They wanted Miranda out and had to throw Vanity in the bottom 2 because they weren't sure Pythia would have beat Miranda, can't blame them.ย :deadbanana4:

I think they just want to girls from less popular franchises out as soon as possible. Belgium followed by Brazil/Sweden makes sense, Canada still has a decent following.

ย 

53 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Oh I'm living for this global drama. Maybe language barrier is what it takes to make Drag Race great again.

ย 

Also why does Vanity Vain look like Violet Chachki from IKEA? Sis knows Legend's mug like the back of her hand.

The girls are less filtered because they know they will probably never see the fellow competitors again lol.ย 

Edited by pigeon
  • Like 4

I had to stop watching this. It's really unwatchable most of the time. I am not sure who this was for but terribly produced, horrible critiques as well.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This season is a MESS and not in a good way.

This episode made me uncomfortableย :rip:ย the 3rd group was the only one that did well but Kitty winning out of them? That was Nelly's win. And the gaslighting? Disgusting. Very disappointed in Kween, Soa and Alyssa.

Anyways, basically Nelly's my fave now. She's sooo pretty in and out of drag and I need her to win at least 1 challenge. She's obviously not taking the crown since this was painfully rigged for the anglo queens. I'm disappointed in this season tbh.

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Nehelenia looks like Meghan Trainorย 

• Haha 14

Kitty wasn't even the top 2 in her GROUP, and honestly Tessa's deserved top over Kween

ย 

Ffs I'm actually starting to loathe this hallow lifeless shell of what use to be a great and innovative tv show, and it's nothing to the do with the queens

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Kitty winning when she was da worst in her group is a choice

ย 

also da gaslighting from Kween and da disrespect from Kitty for Nehelenia isn't it either

ย 

Soa having a meltdown cuz she was called out for disrespecting Nehelenia was funnyย 

ย 

once again why should any int'l queen dat Ru doesn't judge or speak English, should join these competitions when its so rigged

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 4

Kitty winning with a basic runway

ย 

da judges saying they didn't understand Miranda's runway but living for Pythia smhย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Kitty wasn't even the top 2 in her GROUP

ย 

Ffs I'm actually starting to loathe this hallow lifeless shell of what use to be a great and innovative tv show, and it's nothing to the do with the queens

this right here ... its no longer a competition but who production want to wins regardless if they're good or notย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

The truth is, that if someone who is liked felt low or sad and had a similar complaint, they would reassure them and give them comfort.ย 

Seconds earlier they were all comforting Vanity and Miranda who were ACTUALLY in the bottom :rip: very weird behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was such a weird episode.... :rip:Like I enjoyed the episode but something always sours the experienceย 

ย 

Miranda going home left me gutted, she had a lot of charisma and personality and I did love her lipsync, but at the same time I'm glad Vanity stayed cause she was nowhere near the bottom. She actually had one of my top 3 verses, and it's weird she only was bttm 2 for her runway, when it was a fun and funny way to do reveals, and kitty who won looked absolutely horrible. kween also had no place being in the top, with that performance and runway

ย 

It should've been judged in teams honestly, they're really shafting some of these queens and it's frustrating to watch. I still feel the keep doing Gala wrongย :monkey:

ย 

ย 

anyways out of the girls remains #TeamNelly #TeamGala #TeamAlyssa

ย 

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 3

oh yeah not understanding Miranda's runway was :rip:ย ย :rip::rip::rip:ย a simple boy/girl/nonbinary narrative very clearly laid out. I thought this was a queer show.ย 

ย 

ย 

but the way it's all the Americans coming in here saying this season is rotted when it's actually giving real emotions and unfiltered thoughts from the queens is a kiiย 

the runways and performances are messy but that doesn't make a season badย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently watching the episode, and I just finished the second girl group. Girl... what is that sound mixing, the songs and verses sound mismatched and cheap

Can we have the comedy challenge(s) already so we could finally free Kitty afterwardsย 

• Haha 1

Kitty winning with that whack runway, Ru's judging is so unserious sometimes :toofunny3:

ย 

Poor Miranda, I wanted to see more from her. I also don't think Vanity deserved bottom in any capacity either. Her runway was great.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.