• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

On 8/25/2024 at 6:53 AM, Dekkan said:

Athena's first two looks were good and she did not deserve to lip sync, maaaybe bottom 3 for that design look. And not them hiding Kitty in the safe groupย :rip:ย no f**king way ma'am, she was hands down the worst. They always pull this **** when a "comedy queen" bombs the design/fashion challenge, but then run to eliminate someone with great looks when the situation is reversed, I'm so over it. I'm MAD mad.

MTE. I actually thought Athena was going to be in the top cause there was no way she was in the bottom when Kitty and Kween were safe. :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

kitty should have been in the bottom for that first look alone. very hideous & zara basic collection.ย 

Love Alyssa but her wigs are so ugly. Why are we Roxie Andrews blind/dismissive to this reality now? Just bc they are expensive doesn't mean they are pretty. ย 
ย 

i must be the minority here bc i see noone complaining. (But also could be blind adoration to legacy acts)

Edited by terrijoe
  • Confused 1

The way no one is actually checking in for thisย :hoetenks:. I guess it's truly just US vs. the world in terms of how it's being treated.

• Like 1

It's buffling how they went through the hurdles of providing visas for everyone, found a studio in Colombia to film but haven't done anything to push it. It airs on MTV so I expected them to treat it like a regular season the way they did with Borestars 9.

• Like 1

this season is such a great concept, it's such a shame they're paying it dust.

hopeย nehellenia slays this challenge cause idk why the girls keep underestimating her!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weird to produce a season with such a massive concept and yet treat it like a WOW presents basement exclusiveย :rip:

ย 

The rushed editing, lack of content, poor promo and overall **** treatment of ESL queens is just too muchย :shakeno:

ย 

And the blame can't be solely placed on the Colombia studio since they did an alright job with the other seasons that were filmed there.ย 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It's buffling how they went through the hurdles of providing visas for everyone, found a studio in Colombia to film but haven't done anything to push it. It airs on MTV so I expected them to treat it like a regular season the way they did with Borestars 9.

It was supposed to air on MTV but it is on Paramount+

ย 

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Weird to produce a season with such a massive concept and yet treat it like a WOW presents basement exclusiveย :rip:

ย 

The rushed editing, lack of content, poor promo and overall **** treatment of ESL queens is just too muchย :shakeno:

ย 

And the blame can't be solely placed on the Colombia studio since they did an alright job with the other seasons that were filmed there.ย 

I think they just want to kill this. They thought this would be the big crossover show with the other franchises on Paramount+ but since they cancelled them already, they don't give a **** about this one either.

5 hours ago, pigeon said:

It was supposed to air on MTV but it is on Paramount+

ย 

I think they just want to kill this. They thought this would be the big crossover show with the other franchises on Paramount+ but since they cancelled them already, they don't give a **** about this one either.

Girl the brief promo said it was once in a lifetime thing you KNOW Ru probably hated filming down there just like he hates filming in NZ for Down Under.ย 

This season so far just seems like a blatant Alyssa crowning.ย 

21 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It's heartbreakingย 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

This season so far just seems like a blatant Alyssa crowning.ย 

What About It GIFs | Tenor

It's crazy to me there's no Pit Stop for this season, which is supposed to be a big deal?! Do you know how many queens would've lined up to host a Pit Stop and been good at it that aren't Trixie, Katya, Bob or Bianca? They dropped the ball on that big time. Angeria would've been an excellent choice and should be the S17 Pit Stop host imo but I know she's on tour rn. Alyssa would also be a fantastic host in the future. But they really should've called up someone super charismatic and funny for GAS like Lawrence Chaney, Jaida, Symone, etc.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, terrijoe said:

Love Alyssa but her wigs are so ugly. Why are we Roxie Andrews blind/dismissive to this reality now? Just bc they are expensive doesn't mean they are pretty. ย 
ย 

i must be the minority here bc i see noone complaining. (But also could be blind adoration to legacy acts)

Maybe I haven't looked up close but Alyssa's big blonde wigs have been doing it for me latety. Alyssa looks all around incredible on GAS. The glow up since S5 and even AS2 is actually insane.

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Maybe I haven't looked up close but Alyssa's big blonde wigs have been doing it for me latety. Alyssa looks all around incredible on GAS. The glow up since S5 and even AS2 is actually insane.

Even out of drag though, the girls are spending coins on their workroom outfits nowadays too. It's never regular clothes anymore which is insane to me. Give me a cargo short and a t-shirt from target paired with your beach slippers and I'll probably stan for that alone. Any sense of "reality" has been completely wiped away from this show.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Even out of drag though, the girls are spending coins on their workroom outfits nowadays too. It's never regular clothes anymore which is insane to me. Give me a cargo short and a t-shirt from target paired with your beach slippers and I'll probably stan for that alone. Any sense of "reality" has been completely wiped away from this show.

Okay this I completely agree with. I miss the normal werkroom outfits. I don't care what you wear in the werkroom!! I want it to feel "real", idc about you looking like a designer diva there.

ย 

Plane Jane was good about looking 'real" in the werkroom on S16 and actually went viral for it - more of that pls

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The gaslighting towards Nehellenia was very gross. Kween Kong is so sanctimonious and patronising for such a basic mediocre queen. And Soa acting like a bully just like in her original season, some people never change!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Why do they all hate Nehellenia? :deadbanana2:ย it's so bizzare. Kween and Soa were especially vile this episodeย 

ย 

The Anglosphere payola continues...Pythia being saved from the bottom by her runway but Kitty and Kween's abysmal looks weren't enough to disqualify them from being in the top/winning, I hate it here. Gala and Nelly ROBBED

• Thanks 8

These performances were PAINFUL TO WATCH :skull:ย 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.