🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

You cannot convince me that Alyssa reading Santino for his "no drag knowledge mouth" didn't get him fired from that judging panel. You also cannot convince me she won this season the moment Ru brought back the "ugliest dress in the show's history" moment from S5 and Michelle herself shaded Mr Rice. Oh mother mother mother!

Β 

alyssa-edwards.thumb.jpg.b8e9ac69b9a0efa

• Like 7

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

22 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Wait so no Sibling Watchery either?? Tf is happening? Guess I'll be subscribing to The Tuck's channel thenΒ :rip:

Pretty sure they thought nobody cares about the international queens, lbr.

Kitty and Kween have really horrible attitudes and they both did awfully this week :biblio:Β need them gone asap.

Β 

Tessa is a little irritating to me but I appreciate her stirring the pot and making good tv

• Like 1

On 8/23/2024 at 12:50 PM, Draper. said:

Did they give away the tops and bottoms for next week in that preview?Β :skull:

@KFCΒ why would you downvote me for this? lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

@KFCΒ why would you downvote me for this? lol

There's a thread for discussing spoilers

• Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, KFC said:

There's a thread for discussing spoilers

Yeah, and I don't read those. I just said what was shown on the actual episode and commented nothing about what was shown. Chill.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, CroNich said:

I'm actually kinda gagged there is so queen from Thailand or Spain on this season

Well, supposedly there was a thai queen but she was dropped last minute or so cause they spoiled that she was on the season before they started filming

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

You cannot convince me that Alyssa reading Santino for his "no drag knowledge mouth" didn't get him fired from that judging panel. You also cannot convince me she won this season the moment Ru brought back the "ugliest dress in the show's history" moment from S5 and Michelle herself shaded Mr Rice. Oh mother mother mother!

Β 

alyssa-edwards.thumb.jpg.b8e9ac69b9a0efa

Probably all true but really not sure if Miss thing deserved to be in the top this week.

Β 

idk the ball is always a mess.

Β 

I'm really shocked at the standard format of this season. But better to Rigga morris you with, my dear.Β 

i have the flu bad so i found keeping up with all the looks a bit hard haha but i can say their was no outrageous judging, i definitely remember thinking miss kitty was going to be in the btm3 though.Β 
Β 

I'm really enjoying this cast so far, i like the pacing of the editing as wellΒ :clap3:

They had to go off the first 2 looks to judge a lot of them because the third ones were uniformly a mess. Except Pythia ofc who was never in danger of not winning.Β 

Β 

In that regard I'd put Alyssa & Tessa in the top 3, their first two cleared the other girls.

Edited by HonourableVomit
  • Like 1

Ru needs to retire. She's so exhausting and annoying with that fake theatricalΒ laugh. More annoying is her US/english speaking /ru-judged preference bias. The global all stars should be judged by global winners. Ru is so worthless as a judge on this. I know she must have been a diva through taping complaining about the Mexican food (in Colombia) in her trailer.Β 
Β 

She is so bored and disinterested. She's also so boring to watch here vs her regular seasons.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Kween and Kitty are just horrid, their payola is insane :rip:Β 

• Thanks 4

Soa didn't know the words, can't believe no one called her out on it yetΒ 

Β 

23 hours ago, Graves said:

And Kitty, you will NEVER be miss Juriji!!

Β 

juriji-der-klee-raffaella-carra-telephone-runway-drag-race-espana-season-2-episode-7-recap-review.gif

The way Kitty got exactly what was coming when she was told she isn't s3xy. You will NEVER be Juriji!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Probably all true but really not sure if Miss thing deserved to be in the top this week.

Β 

idk the ball is always a mess.

Β 

I'm really shocked at the standard format of this season. But better to Rigga morris you with, my dear.Β 

She was easily top 2 for me based on the looks she brought alone, the one she made was also very solid especially considering she's not known as a designer/seamstress. Nehellenia would be a distant third I guess, but I genuinely can't see a different top 2 than Pythia/Alyssa for this challenge.

• Like 3

on one hand i agree that an international season should have extended episodes to give the queens more spotlight - but on the other hand i can't say that i'm not enjoying the shorter, no bs, more digestible episodes :emofish:Β i watched ep3 of this and then canvtw finale back to back and had to fast-forward through canada because of all the damn filler :deadbanana:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

on one hand i agree that an international season should have extended episodes to give the queens more spotlight - but on the other hand i can't say that i'm not enjoying the shorter, no bs, more digestible episodes :emofish:Β i watched ep3 of this and then canvtw finale back to back and had to fast-forward through canada because of all the damn filler :deadbanana:

I feel all Drag Race versions should just drop the double critiques because they're so useless, especially when the judges make it plenty clear who's winning and who's lip syncing during the first round (in front of the girls). There's really no need for them to discuss once again while the girls are in Untucked and that alone would save ~5 minutes out of every episode. The judges' introduction in every episode also feels a bit redundant but I don't see that going away anytime soon unfortunately.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Athena's first two looks were good and she did not deserve to lip sync, maaaybe bottom 3 for that design look. And not them hiding Kitty in the safe groupΒ :rip:Β no f**king way ma'am, she was hands down the worst. They always pull this **** when a "comedy queen" bombs the design/fashion challenge, but then run to eliminate someone with great looks when the situation is reversed, I'm so over it. I'm MAD mad.

• Like 12

On 8/23/2024 at 4:42 PM, Hector said:

Lipsync song choice was... a choice!

No, these new girls just know how to dance. This was a perfect song to camp it up, it literally tells a story that you can rely on. I think Manila or Monet would probably kill this kinda song

Edited by pigeon
  • Like 2

Trinity being the only Ru girl covering this season...Β :gaycat6:

Β 

• Like 2

Miranda bein in da bottom was not IT

Β 

Ru honestly has something against any Latin girl

Β 

Gala Vero not lip syncing against Eva Le Queen was a choice

Β 

Kitty with all three horrendous looks but is safe

Β 

Honestly no international queen should ever apply for any of these shows

Β 

if u not from an English speaking country u will be first out

Β 

and even if u can speak English and do a masterful performance (marina) u still will be sent home cuz its not what production wants

Β 

this is no longer a competitionΒ 

Β 

• Like 2

Didnt Willow Pill win the ball with a similar look to Athena? :rip:Β the versace look? I thought Athena looked really good in it, the delusion to sent her home.

27 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Didnt Willow Pill win the ball with a similar look to Athena? :rip:Β the versace look? I thought Athena looked really good in it, the delusion to sent her home.

heaven forbid they send Kitty homeΒ 

How did eva escape the bottom 3, her looks were terrible, especially the second one. And I say this as a fan, her and gala are two of my favourites (especially talent wise, Tessa and Alyssa are favourites entertainment wise).

At least we will all be in misery together hate-watching 2 of the worst queens (Kween and Kitty) get payola'd to the finaleΒ :gaycat7:

Β 

i was so excited for this season but the first 3 episodes are proving to us that Ru is just gonna favor her English speaking girlies.

Β 

Nothin new. Nothin change. Same ol ****. Same ol fuckin ****!

Edited by Gwegend

Β 

The way these girls immediately clocked Kitty for ALL her looks and booted most of Kween's tooΒ :deadbanana4:

Roople you ain't slick.Β 

Edited by Broadcastthatboom13
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.