🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

How did the swedish girl win the talent show with that boring performance? :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

How did the swedish girl win the talent show with that boring performance? :rip: 

Well, judging by his face RuPaul didn't like it either, so maybe it's a production trick. Maybe they'll place her in the bottom with someone to justify kicking the other person out like they did with Mo Heart, India, Yara and Kahana. A classic All Stars edit. :rip:

Do we know what song did Gala actually dance to? It was clearly changed in postproduction for copyright issues.

I'm still obsessed with Eva's performance. It's almost up there with Tatiana and Anetra's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was fun. 

Edited by Darkgalord

Yesssssss Eva's Talent show was so good, simple but effective. I literally get chills and start to tear up at the end when RuPaul starts cackling :toofunny2: I know Eva was so happy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alyssa and Miranda were my top 2 from part 1 ... thou Kween ate too! 

Gala and Eva were the clear top 2 from part 2 and was lowkey kinda surprised that Vanity made it even thou she's got a really solid voice

Im hyped for this season! 

6 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Eva was so robbed, I could not believe what I was seeing when she wasn't in the top 2. 

? eva literally lipsynced for the win with vanity :rip:

Edited by ainadalkaz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

? eva literally lipsynced for the win with vanity :rip:

nnnn I got it mixed up with episode one. :emofish:

• Haha 1

the episode was too short 

Nehellenia was robbed of a Top 3 spot! I really don't like this 4 bottoms + 2 tops judging format.

Yeah wtf is up with these episodes' length? Not even 50 minutes for an All Stars season is homophobic honestly. How they're managing to get so many things wrong for such a hyped up season is truly beyond me.

Challenge was cute though, but it ended up in a couple of standouts and flops in a sea of mediocre looks. I expected more from the girls. Pythia and Alyssa were clearly the top 2 of the week (the former definitely deserved to win because of the beautiful look she constructed), while Athena and especially Soa had the worst looks hands down. A bit sad for Athena leaving, but she kinda looked checked out of the competition already for some reason. Ru's face during that lip sync was giving bored the house down boots, it was kind of a kii actually :skull:

Perched for next week but I wish this season had more content. At least an Untucked would've done wonders, I want to see the girls interact more with each other since the workroom moments are kept to a minimum for runtime reasons.

Spoiler

Not sure it counts as spoiler but did y'all peep them fully showing tops and bottoms for next week in the preview? :skull:

Did anyone feel like this episode was super short? I'm pretty okay with the placements. Kween Krunchy better be glad there were some outfits in the final category that were way worse than hers because the first one was simply okay and the second… I didn't get she-vil villain at all. Kitty Scott Delusion is starting to get on my nerves this season. She wasn't this delusional on her first season so I don't know what's going on with her. Alyssa slayed - as expected. I'm glad that she was able to pull something together for the third look and - as expected - the first two looks were fire. Pythia did quite well - no surprise there. I generally most of her work so I'm glad to see that the quality has carried over to this season (if not improved). 

I'll agree with the bottom two and the elimination. Sad to see a queen that I'm not familiar with go but… who the **** comes to drag race without some sort of sewing knowledge? I get that you don't necessarily need to be a seamstress to win (bendelacreme won a design challenge in S6 and was safe in AS3 with a hot glue gun) but if you can't see then you need to have some sort of a plan. Tessa… gurl… the first two looks are great. I'd have liked slightly bigger hair on the first one but overall they were fantastic. The third look… Like Athena said… was ****. She's entertaining though, I'll give her that. 

Spoiler

Am I the only one that thinks Gala is trade of the season?

Posted (edited)

Shoutout to this hilarious Binge Queens' moment. I f*cking hollered :lmao:

edit: this was also a kii

Edited by Hephaestus

Why are we back to 40 min episodes? :gaycat6: For the first two episodes it was understandable since it was a split premiere but I hoped the other episodes would be at least 50 min

• Like 1

Oh, this episode already felt SO much better for me!

The girls felt so much more natural in the workroom/little Untucked section and actually served a lot of funny moments. The editing also felt better. I just don't understand why the episodes are so short, especially this one. Maybe it's good they're concise and packed with entertainment, but with how fun this episode was, I think it could've been longer.

Pythia was the clear winner and Alyssa made sense as the second top. 

I think they could've put Nehelenia up there if they wanted a third top, but not too mad about this.

Not sure if I agree with the bottom though...

Miranda deserved to be safe. I also didn't think Athena was as bad as they made her seem.

Not to sound like a hater, but I'm already so over Kween and especially Kitty... I genuinely think Kitty should've been bottom 2 this episode. The first look was so ****ing basic and the other two didn't feel like they fit the categories. I just know these two girls will be pushed far just because they're from Ru judges and English speaking franchises, but they're my least faves right now...

SO sad about Athena :'( I loved her on her season and had higher expectations for her here. I also don't think she did that bad this season. I personally wouldn't have put her in the bottom 2, but she did lose the lipsync (although it seemed like Soa didn't know a lot of the words or her lipsyncing was a bit messy). I just think Athena is such an interesting queen and has more to show. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd be even more interesting to see more of her than Soa. I stanned Soa on her season, but she's just not doing it for me here so far.

Excited for the rest of the season, it seems like it will actually be GOOD, even though they're really mishandling its promotion. This could be THE season, but it seems like they're just throwing it out there without any excitement. Not them fully showing the tops and bottoms for the next episode in the preview too :rip: 

• Thanks 1

rupaul pissing me oawf

the drama and rivalries are so nice after All Stars hit an All Time Low with AS9 and its total lack of drive.

Gala Varo still my fave. Wish the episodes were longer but maybe it won't hurt later in the season with less filler girls. 

also I went from thinking Tessa was annoying in ep1 to annoying and FLAWLESS now :worship2: She is going to keep this season CHUGGING because Alyssa can't do it all on her own. The girls thinking she was about to lipsync even though she was in the top because she slayed the first two looks? Oh this will be so fun. 

No, I'm sorry, the more I think about it the more pissed I get...

ATHENA DID NOT DESERVE BOTTOM 2 !!!

Her first two looks were both good. The third was was not well made, but at least it gave spy, the chains were cute and stuff.

KITTY SHOULD'VE BEEN BOTTOM 2 AND SENT HOME BY SOA !!!

First look was so painfully boring and predictable, second look did not give villain at all, and the third one also didn't really give spy.

• Like 9

Did they give away the tops and bottoms for next week in that preview? :skull:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Athena should have been safe. Kitty was a clear bottom wtf. 

Also 40 mins is way too short

• Thanks 1

Wait eye….. (putting this in spoilers just in case lol)

Spoiler

I swear there was tea that the girls this season were going home in tiers???? For the last like year I've thought all of the girls make it to episode 4-5 and then they chopped three girls at once or something. Obvs outdated tea and I just never looked into the real leaks. I'm gagged :rip: :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Hide contents

I swear there was tea that the girls this season were going home in tiers???? For the last like year I've thought all of the girls make it to episode 4-5 and then they chopped three girls at once or something. Obvs outdated tea and I just never looked into the real leaks. I'm gagged :rip: :ahh: 

Spoiler

This sounds similar to the mess AS10 is shaping up to be so you might have mixed them up :rip:

The favoritism has started :)

Not Kitty getting cocky when she or Kween Kong could have easily been in the bottom. Sis also has the least amount of gains on social media, the GP is not here for ha. And yet, she and Kong will be pushed because Ru knows them already. :doc:

And wtf, 40 minute episode for a ball challenge? No ma'am. 

I am still loving this season because of the girls but I feel like WOW/Paramount has dropped the ball in a lot of ways. This is a huge international season and all we get is cheap Binge Queens episodes :skull:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Reveal hidden contents

It might be because

They're contractually obliged to star in 6 episodes each, so when early tea came out they weren't sure if it was gonna be 5 non-elim episodes + finale, but I believe the way it's working is, Ep1 & 2 counted, the finale and a reunion count, and then there's a returning challenge and potentially a makeover but don't quote me on that last one.

Wait so no Sibling Watchery either?? Tf is happening? Guess I'll be subscribing to The Tuck's channel then :rip:

The top 2 were correct

Soa and Athena had the worst constructed outfits but Kitty and Kween were clear bottom 2 overall 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.