🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

2 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

One of my least favorite queens in the franchise, tbh. She comes across as very haughty. She acts like she's leagues beyond everyone else but in reality her looks and makeup are frequently busted, her lack of corset looks sloppy with her gut hanging out, and her dancing is rickety crickety. If I didn't know better, I'd have an easier time believing it's her first time performing on stage than I would believing she's been studying dance for 25 years.

There's a meanness to her personality that's really ugly. I don't even get that vibe from most villainous drag queens.

The producers of Down Under clearly wanted an indigenous queen in the finale after the backlash they got for sending the only indigenous queen home first on Season 1. Based upon the favoritism already displayed in Episode 1, I'm fully expecting her to be pushed to the end once again. Ugh.

this is so ****** up 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

On 8/17/2024 at 12:25 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Nicki of drag truly 

That would be Shangela. 

• Haha 2

Something is very off about this season so far

Congratulations Alyssa I guess

• Haha 2

cant stop thinking about Gala Varo. i need to watch her original season ASAP

• Like 4

The Alyssa payola already :gaycat6:

the lack of Pit Stop or any promo at all really for this season… Rupaul couldn't even take a new picture for the promo :gaycat6:

anyways, rooting for the Italian girl, she seems to be the total package :clap3:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

the lack of Pit Stop or any promo at all really for this season… Rupaul couldn't even take a new picture for the promo :gaycat6:

anyways, rooting for the Italian girl, she seems to be the total package :clap3:

Nelli will inevitably struggle with any challenge that requires good english (same goes for Miranda and potentially Gala Varo). 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 10:17 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Did you watch her season? She was overrated all season there too :rip: She can do tricks well (usually) and is cute out of drag, but she was treated like some god-tier drag queen for some reason.

16 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

One of my least favorite queens in the franchise, tbh. She comes across as very haughty. She acts like she's leagues beyond everyone else but in reality her looks and makeup are frequently busted, her lack of corset looks sloppy with her gut hanging out, and her dancing is rickety crickety. If I didn't know better, I'd have an easier time believing it's her first time performing on stage than I would believing she's been studying dance for 25 years.

There's a meanness to her personality that's really ugly. I don't even get that vibe from most villainous drag queens.

The producers of Down Under clearly wanted an indigenous queen in the finale after the backlash they got for sending the only indigenous queen home first on Season 1. Based upon the favoritism already displayed in Episode 1, I'm fully expecting her to be pushed to the end once again. Ugh.

Why was Roxy Andrews the first one that popped in mind when reading this? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Chileee, this season is nothing than an "elevated".vs the world, with the All Stars title in its name. 

:rip:

No pit stop. 
No consistent promo or marketing. 
No red carpet interviews. 
I don't even see many established queens talking about this as much as they did AS10 recently. 

Also, the production feels so cheap, even with the new work room and sorts. 

These queens deserve so much better. 

:rip:

Anyway, I'm rooting for Alyssa, Eva and Gala. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 5

Miranda, Gala & Eva for me :jonnycat:

Kween Kong is truly one of the most overrated queens, as an Australian she's such a disappointment. Constantly cocky/rude while being completely busted, (to be fair most of the DU queens are busted :rip: )

I fear this season is going to be English speaking queens vs the world, would not be surprised if the top 3 are Kitty, Kween & Alyssa. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Miranda, Gala & Eva for me :jonnycat:

Kween Kong is truly one of the most overrated queens, as an Australian she's such a disappointment. Constantly cocky/rude while being completely busted, (to be fair most of the DU queens are busted :rip: )

I fear this season is going to be English speaking queens vs the world, would not be surprised if the top 3 are Kitty, Kween & Alyssa. 

Please no :mazen:

Kwen Kong is a performer tho.. she's serving BEYONCE, reminds me of Sapphira but lite version

Kitty is overrated already.. like her runway is so basic compared to others

• Like 1

Kitty Scat first out please

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Weird editing and feels expedited no? i was surprised it's not a Paramount + exclusivity like All Stars now, but it feels cheaper for a MTV aired.

Edited by ctlp27
  • Like 1

Alyssa the LEGEND you are. Kitty Scat is so annoying. The production indeed feels cheap.

The budget is upm the girls look AMAZING tbh.

They are ROTTEN for not giving this season a Pit Stop. I mean it's both a RuPaul's Drag Race and an All Stars season, I don't get why they're so cheap when it comes to promotion.

• Like 8

On 8/18/2024 at 3:38 PM, Dula Peep said:

Ru literally hasn't taken a promo photo since season 8.

• Haha 2

On 8/18/2024 at 1:38 PM, Dula Peep said:

ru was just so fed up with being in what she considers a "third world country" and wanted to leave immediately.. she looks so disguted by the poors around in the production. her face looks so bored and bothered on every episode.. its time alyssa edwards reign as host of all the franchises.   

On 8/18/2024 at 7:03 PM, FrederickGa said:

Kitty is overrated already.. like her runway is so basic compared to others

summarizes uk drag fashion *outside krystal versace only

On 8/18/2024 at 4:49 PM, Triton said:

Why was Roxy Andrews the first one that popped in mind when reading this? :deadbanana2:

literally bc roxxy is one of the laziest most overrated queen for today's standard.. for 2010-14 she was just fine.. her as9 run was worse then her s5/as2 run and yet everyone wanted to give her the crown.  More like a participation award bc "she's legend / she is an og."  dead banana x100000*

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2024 at 11:56 AM, FrederickGa said:

Yeah, i also dont feel like Vanity Vain's talent was top2 material.. 

Right? The song was indeed catchy but does the performance deserved top 2? I'm not sure.

Can't wait to see Vanity on Mello 2025 though :jonnycat:

Vanity (and Eva) getting read for that terrible lip sync :clap3:

I just know Gala and Nehellenia were ready to serve, production fumbling the bag once again by not putting either of them in the top 2

She kinda look like Gala?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReDfiQL-MWx3ws8QHlOnv

4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

She kinda look like Gala?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReDfiQL-MWx3ws8QHlOnv

Well yes

what-was-your-reaction-to-first-finding-

Was expecting this to be a Best Friend's Race type of season, so I'm glad Gala and Tessa are coming through with some cute lil shade :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.