• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

hope the lack of actual critiques is just a premiere thing, very boring coming off AS9. Alyssa still has it and kind of carried these eps, funniest contestant of all time

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

hope the lack of actual critiques is just a premiere thing, very boring coming off AS9. Alyssa still has it and kind of carried these eps, funniest contestant of all time

Nicki of drag trulyΒ 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I chuckled loud when alyssa asks that Mexican queen about her husband and she bluntly says

"HE'S DEAD" with a smile on her face.Β 

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Rigalo said:

EDIT2 - I'm LOVING Tessa, it's endearing how hard she's trying to fit in/be funny :ahh:Β 

Mama said I WILL be entertaining (and an Edwards) no matter what! Loved her on Germany S1 :smitten:

• Like 1

I'm sorry but Tessa's illusion is absolutely perfection. she spent MONEY on her package

Alyssa is obviously an all-time favourite. Her mug looks so good. Wigs big and lush costumes expensive :smitten:

Β 

13 hours ago, Femalien said:

so many of these queens look soo manly and busted and with really cheap and crunchy costumes lol

For a second I thought AmandaTori Meating made it in.Β 

• Haha 2

Kween kong was highly overrated in the first epiosde. Stiff face and stiff moves. Alyssa should have won solo.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

alyssa is MOTHERING hardcore too, I'm obsessed. My favorites so far:

Alyssa - obviously. Dominating every aspect. Especially the runways! her look in the second episode!
Eva Le Queen (Philippines) - that talent show!!
Gala Varo (Mexico) - cool talent show, great runways, just overall very edgy
Soa de Muse (France) - also a cool talent. Just great energy to her
Athena Likes (Belgique) - that garden or eden runway was stunning

I also thought Miranda (Brazil) had a neat talent show with the aerial tricks. Hated Pythia's talent show, but appreciated the risks she took. Intrigued by her looks. Tessa Testicle (Germany) is also enjoyable, personality-wise

So no Pit Stop huh?

Β 

also- it's so annoying how Kitty is the obvious weak-link and should be first out but there is no universe where I can see her being first outΒ 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

So no Pit Stop huh?

Β 

also- it's so annoying how Kitty is the obvious weak-link and should be first out but there is no universe where I can see her being first outΒ 

They said "You'll get a Binge Queens and you WILL be satisfied!"

• Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, Daddy said:

They said "You'll get a Binge Queens and you WILL be satisfied!"

BooooooΒ 

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish this was the non-elim season of the year. Everyone is so different and the episodes are not too long so I feel like I don't need drama to be entertained.

Β 

The editing and pacing are a mess but that's a minor thing. Looking very promising overall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Editing is definitely off and I couldn't hear Soa's voice during her talent show which pissed me offΒ :monkey:Β aside from that, looooved these episodesΒ :heart:Β Alyssa is giving a MOTHER in every sense of the word and we love to see it.

Alyssa serving Pearl moves in the lipsync with even less emotion in the face

• ATRL Moderator

I thought both episodes were dull. More lip syncing to original songs :zzz:

Β 

The talent shows weren't great, the lip syncs were very mid, the runways were largely messy, and the positive critiques were not it. However, itΒ isΒ nice to see queens from across the franchises together, and I'm sure things will improve once we start getting regular challenges, eliminations, and full critiques.

• Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

Kween kong was highly overrated in the first epiosde. Stiff face and stiff moves. Alyssa should have won solo.

Did you watch her season? She was overrated all season there too :rip:Β She can do tricks well (usually) and is cute out of drag, but she was treated like some god-tier drag queen for some reason.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Did you watch her season? She was overrated all season there too :rip:Β She can do tricks well (usually) and is cute out of drag, but she was treated like some god-tier drag queen for some reason.

haha yes i did watch it, and i agree with you. shes really basic and boring. thank u. next.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I want to like Kween but something is always CRUNCH. Her shape in drag is kinda strange to me. I feel like her pads are TOO big or something. Her entrance look was giving that girl from S12 that everyone hated for relentlessly dragging Aidan Zhane

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I want to like Kween but something is always CRUNCH. Her shape in drag is kinda strange to me. I feel like her pads are TOO big or something.

I feel the exact same way about Tynomi BanksΒ :rip: They somehow manage to look bigger in drag than out. They must be shopping from the same place miss Miyah Iman Labrooks gets her corsets from.

Edited by dumbsparce

15 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

One of my least favorite queens in the franchise, tbh. She comes across as very haughty. She acts like she's leagues beyond everyone else but in reality her looks and makeup are frequently busted, her lack of corset looks sloppy with her gut hanging out, and her dancing is rickety crickety. If I didn't know better, I'd have an easier time believing it's her first time performing on stage than I would believing she's been studying dance for 25 years.

Β 

There's a meanness to her personality that's really ugly. I don't even get that vibe from most villainous drag queens.

Β 

The producers of Down Under clearly wanted an indigenous queen in the finale after the backlash they got for sending the only indigenous queen home first on Season 1. Based upon the favoritism already displayed in Episode 1, I'm fully expecting her to be pushed to the end once again. Ugh.

Edited by Love4Janet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Miranda not being at the topΒ :rip:Β 

• Like 1

Athena ROBBED on the 1st episode. She & Miranda should've been top 2 but of course the judges preferred boring ass lip sync performances.Β 
Β 

Group 2 winners should've been Eva & Gala. Vanity was safe at best.Β 

Eva Le Queen's strength is improv so no wonder how she slayed that, serving camp and stupidity

Β 

I'm afraid for her on design challenge tho.. also, performing is not her strong suit

Β 

That said.. Miranda and Gala Varo servedT so they must be on top3Β 

Β 

Fashion WISE, my eyes is on the Greek Goddesses Athena Likis and Pythia :clap3:

Edited by FrederickGa
  • Like 1

Yeah, i also dont feel like Vanity Vain's talent was top2 material..Β 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.