• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

Hmmmm idk what it is but it's not quite hitting me yet. Only 3 judges?? It's giving Down Under S1 kind of claustrophobic vibes so far and Ru is just as robotic as he was during that season too. Hopefully the actual episodes are way more lively with the crazy amount of personality in the cast.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Hmmmm idk what it is but it's not quite hitting me yet. Only 3 judges?? It's giving Down Under S1 kind of claustrophobic vibes so far and Ru is just as robotic as he was during that season too. Hopefully the actual episodes are way more lively with the crazy amount of personality in the cast.

Very small spoiler

Β 

Spoiler

There are definitely at least four judges. I did get confirmation that rotating guest judges will make appearances throughout the season

Β 

• Like 4

The lack of promo :noparty:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

The lack of promo :noparty:

Seriously. The tired ass All Stars seasons get ten times more promo while this is such an interesting concept and can give a second (thirdΒ  if you count AS2) life to the franchise.

Edited by pigeon
  • Like 3

Why aren't we getting talk shows and sit down interviews etc. As9 promo was lit. Β The promo for this is lacking. I need them to do the promo circuit. It's giving queen of the universe. I'm nervous.Β 

• Like 1

Let's goooo AthenaΒ :duca:

Not sure if I liked the way they did the entrances, but I'm still pumped for the season :duca:Β 

This is so grand and cool! The thing is- even though Alyssa is so effortlessly magnetic, it would be SO nice if a foreign queen wins because like Eva said, 200k USD is totally life changing to people who live in Brazil, Philippines, etc.Β 

• Like 2

A couple interviews since it looks like they're really not gonna do any promo for this seasonΒ :shakeno:

Β 

Β 

Tessa serving Gia's wonky eyelash realness is a scrihm. Nehellenia being the secret shady queen is something I didn't expect!

Β 

Two minutes until Alyssa Edward's Rupaul's Drag race Global All Stars premieres

Edited by loveisdead9582

Spoiler

Gala Varo was ROBBED!

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:
Β  Hide contents

Gala Varo was ROBBED!

Β 

Yeah… Eva was fantastic but I think Gala was a notch above.Β 

Athena was robbed!

Episode 1 felt rushed and the editing was very weird?

I still don't like Kitty :toofunny3:

Β 

Episode 1 performances were pretty neat outside of hers tho!

Yeah my main complaint with this is for the edit, it's kinda chopped and makes the whole thing seem rushed when it's actually clear they spent money for this season.

Β 

That being said, loved the two episodes premiere. The workroom and stage look amazing and I actually cackled when Ru came out of that automated door (she also looked amazing on the runway in a way we haven't seen her in a while imho).

Β 

For the first episode I would've put Alyssa and Miranda in the top, I wasn't as gagged by Kween's performance as they were but at least it gave us a great top 2 lip sync. Alyssa is just magnetic, what a joy to see her on my screen once again!

Β 

For the second, I would've put Eva and Nehellenia in the top, those performances were amazing. I think that in general group 2 was stronger (minus Tessa who served struggle bus) compared to group 1. Lip sync was meh, I guess Vanity won or whatever.

Β 

Cant wait to see how the queens fare in a ball. Hopefully there will be some gag worthy looks because this cast is fierce!

• Like 6

I only watched the first episode and they already started to rig it for the girls who were on a season RuPaul hosted. Miranda was unique and she did something requires an additional talent other than regular "drag" and the queens who lip synched won the episode...

Super excited for this season, but those first two episodes unfortunately did not do it for me so far :'(Β This is mainly on production though:

• I hated the way they handled introductions - the entrances on the main stage with the judges were a flop and the little segments about each girl scattered throughout the episode felt weird. They could've done the entrances like always and had those little segments split between the entrance and a bit right before each of their talents.
  • I hated what they focused on in the edit... The girls brought it on the runway, but thoseΒ felt so rushed and cut short. They could've shortened the workroom stuff, because it feels awkward for now since the cast chemistry isn't there yet and given the runway more time.
  • The editing in general feels really choppy and sloppy. Makes the show feel low budget even though it's clear the budget's there (the stage and workroom are nice!)

Β 

The runways were pretty solid (Gala's Eden was my fave :smitten:), but the talents disappointed me a bit... GALA AND MIRANDA ROBBED!

I would've done a Miranda and Alyssa (or Athena) top for Week 1 and then Eva and Gala for Week 2. Not sure what Kween and Vanity were doing there...

Β 

Still have high hopes for the rest of the season, but the editors need to step it up. Maybe it will be better now that the entrances/opening is done. Hoping the girls get more comfortable too, cause only Alyssa and Tessa feel comfortable and fun so far.

• Like 4

Pleased with the first winners but I'd have put Gala ahead of Vanity. Good for Vanity though,Β  she's letting her guard down so much better than on her original season.Β 

Gala and Miranda robbed. Gala is serving the looks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

My god she's such a STAR, she oozes charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent.

Β 

And yes, she better drag Santino's bald head. Broke, busted and delusional while mama is still shining years after her original seasonΒ :fan:

• Thanks 2

Talent show is (unfortunately) NEVER about the talent itself, but only about making Ru gag and/or laugh.

they kind of did their thing with this spin offΒ :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.