🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

hm.. I already dislike VS, this would be a great excuse to just drop it in favour of this. The queen voting thing ruins it and has resulted in very questionably winners (sorry not sorry). Is this GAS strictly judge voting? If so, VS serves no real purpose anymore, why wouldn't queens want to do GAS instead now... :psyduck:

If there was a rule that GAS contestants can only be queens who lost vs.the world it would slightly make sense as a heirarchy of shows... but they didn't do that? And high calibre queens (made the finale on their seasons) have already done and lost VS.

I mean I get that more shows means more visibility for queens which is great but.. as a viewer...

My understanding of vsTW for US contestants is that they had to have already competed on All Stars. I think the format is slightly different from All Stars and the vsTW series but I'm not 100% on the specifics. I think that as a casual viewer though having queens that people may have never seen before on the show is a good move to bring some interest. Unless you're a super fan or have the Wow 

+ app odds are the average viewer hasn't seen or heard of these queens before. It would make sense to have a front runner from the franchises and/or a fan favorite. Tbh, from the USA that would mean queens like Alyssa who have probably already competed on an all stars season. 

Does anyone know if GAS is getting a second season or will we find out after the season is done?

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Wow they're bringing the looks and talent! I wonder if they got a stipend? Although some international franchise queens have outrageous runways even without stipend so…maybe they just spend everything on their drag haha

Lol Alyssa dress still looks hooky pooky love her ever lack of taste

The trailer looks good 

alyssa looks INSANE WTF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

In preparation for GAS, I just started Drag Race Germany and I HATE Tessa Testicle's workroom entrance :redface: Hopefully she gets better as the season goes along!

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

alyssa looks INSANE WTF

That's MOTHER. 

In preparation of her comeback, I'll be streaming this timeless bop!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

alyssa looks INSANE WTF

crown her already

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

alyssa looks INSANE WTF

I was legit gagged. Honey that's a LEWK :jonnycat:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KFC said:

Yeah there seem to be a lot of main stage performances

I hope this is the case because I don't want an ESL queen going home because of a misprounciation of an English word. It only makes sense that this season is performance heavy

16 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Hmm.. I know it's just a trailer but why does it seem like there won't be any werkroom scenes in the episodes? I'm getting Queen of the Universe vibes aka performances only

Based on the trailer, it looks like the first three episodes include some combination of the talent show, an acting challenge, a rusical, or girl groups. The teasers are generally only the first 2-3 episodes and I'm sure there's some sort of design challenge somewhere so we'll get the workroom at some point. 

Oh Alyssa MOTHER your crown is waiting :foxaylove3:

• Like 1

Why tf are ppl on Twitter saying Nina West is rumored to be the new pit stop host I- :skull:

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Why tf are ppl on Twitter saying Nina West is rumored to be the new pit stop host I- :skull:

oh thats-

when angeria is RIGHT THERE

• Like 3

On 8/2/2024 at 4:49 AM, 1000formsofacting said:

That's MOTHER. 

In preparation of her comeback, I'll be streaming this timeless bop!

she said that she was there to prove she still has got it 12 years ago lol :lmao: and there she is better than ever

12 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Oh hell no :biblio:

They better call Angie STAT

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh hell no :biblio:

They better call Angie STAT

I'm like pretty sure the pit stop host was determined before the finale of AS9 so I don't think Angie was ever gonna be in the running 

7 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I'm like pretty sure the pit stop host was determined before the finale of AS9 so I don't think Angie was ever gonna be in the running 

Even worse then since production likely knew who they were gonna crown days if not weeks before the finale. I can't imagine such an interesting season like this having Nina as the Pit Stop host :chick3:

They will always go with someone that draws in viewers. 

Nina is not one of them.

I'm sure someone is trolling. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I started watching Drag Race Germany since I want to know as many GAS cast members as possible, and now why

Germany 1 spoilers:

Spoiler

is Tessa their choice when her track record is BTM2 - HIGH - BTM2 - BTM2 - OUT :deadbanana2:

Has she become popular in Germany after the season aired or something? I mean, I think she's cute out of drag, so I'm OK with it, but seems like a weird choice :dies:

Seeing Krystal doing her make up especially the eye details is incredible, no wonder Ru was gagging 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Hikki said:

Seeing Krystal doing her make up especially the eye details is incredible, no wonder Ru was gagging 

Oh my god what did she do to her chin, she looks like an alien. 

A beautiful alien, but still an alien. 

Nina Bonita Brown's latest collab video….oh that's not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.