• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

I'm rooting for Alyssa or Kween >>>

ย 

I couldn't give a damn about anyone else.ย 
ย 

:rip:
ย 

The fact that Sh*tty Scott Claus is the queen representing my country too.

ย 

ย 

I read that Davina and Tayce declined and Awhora allegedly said she would have done it if she wasn't in recovery from her injury at the time.ย 
ย 

ย 

• ATRL Moderator

NEHELLENIA ARUTA IS COMING TO END YOUR FAVES

ย 

I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s here :jonny5:ย a Drag Race legend and a genuinely lovely queen. So glad she has this global stage to show the world the incredible talent she is

ย 

Pretty much everyone came across really well though. Vanity seems like a completely different queen to the pretentious ass we met on Sverige, Tessa is giving troll :rip:ย Alyssa is emanating goddess energy, Miranda seems so excited (I didnโ€™t connect with her at all on Brasil).

The only one who kind of immediately put me off was Kitty. What was that nasty arrogant attitude? :doc:ย 

ย 

So many stunning glow ups too omg. Pythia, Tessa, Alyssa serving one of her first ever toots. Excellence is coming

• Like 5

Crown Alyssa!ย 

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

ย 

I can't believe she's here :jonny5:ย a Drag Race legend and a genuinely lovely queen. So glad she has this global stage to show the world the incredible talent she is

ย 

Pretty much everyone came across really well though. Vanity seems like a completely different queen to the pretentious ass we met on Sverige, Tessa is giving troll :rip:ย Alyssa is emanating goddess energy, Miranda seems so excited (I didn't connect with her at all on Brasil).

The only one who kind of immediately put me off was Kitty. What was that nasty arrogant attitude? :doc:ย 

ย 

So many stunning glow ups too omg. Pythia, Tessa, Alyssa serving one of her first ever toots. Excellence is coming

Louder for the people in the back! Honestly, not sure if Nelly was my first choice for Italia butttt she's a good choice. Early rumors kept saying Enorma Jean and I was chokingggggg. Enorma would have been a villain that none of these queens would be able to handle. Kandy and even Raven would be gooped by that level of *****.

ย 

i also agree about Vanity. I'm interest to see her this season as a more warm and confident queen. She is fierce! So hopefully she shook out all the nerves and inner sabatourness.

ย 

And as for Mirandaโ€ฆI also didn't connect with her on DRbrasil. I would have loved to see Shannon - but even more so Batinaaaaa Polaroid!! I pray that Bettina doesn't speak English and that's why they passed on her. There could be no other reason bc she would have become a global fan favorite.ย 

• Like 1

I hope this season is heavily focused on design, lip sync, talent show, dancing and performing. I don't want to see talented queens getting eliminated because they struggled to memorize English lines on unfunny acting challenges.ย :chick3: And I hope on girl groups they allow them to write lyrics on their own language. That would be a serve :jonny5:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Kween is so hot out of drag that it would normally cause me to stan but something about her (as a person) is so off-putting to me lolย 

ย 

Alyssa is def my fave here, also rooting for Eva. I like all of the other girls tho (not Kitty)ย 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I hope this season is heavily focused on design, lip sync, talent show, dancing and performing. I don't want to see talented queens getting eliminated because they struggled to memorize English lines on unfunny acting challenges.ย :chick3: And I hope on girl groups they allow them to write lyrics on their own language. That would be a serve :jonny5:

Literally we need like 1 comedy challenge max lol Snatch Game will already be pushing itย 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

ย 

I can't believe she's here :jonny5:ย a Drag Race legend and a genuinely lovely queen. So glad she has this global stage to show the world the incredible talent she is

ย 

Pretty much everyone came across really well though. Vanity seems like a completely different queen to the pretentious ass we met on Sverige, Tessa is giving troll :rip:ย Alyssa is emanating goddess energy, Miranda seems so excited (I didn't connect with her at all on Brasil).

ย 

Speak on it sister! The world is not ready for the powerhouse and sweetheart that Nehellenia is, like let's not forget she would've 1000% won Italia S2 had La Diamond not been there!

ย 

440422cb4b9ba54da2703c0703ed224b39a2dd93.gifvย 68300e289173314bdd98735ade3d6c9ea989dbdd.gifv

ย 

I also agree with the rest, especially the points regarding Vanity, Miranda and Kitty. Kween is giving this weird "I'm better than you" energy too which is very off putting so I hope her and Kitty are actually more likable on the season because I found them endearing on their original showings.

ย 

I've been waiting a whole year for this season and it looks like it won't disappoint. This has the potential to sit right next to AS2 as one of the best Drag Race seasons imho

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Literally we need like 1 comedy challenge max lol Snatch Game will already be pushing itย 

I was thinking about the snatch game too. It will be kind of unfair to the ESL queens to have to portray a funny character in Englishโ€ฆidk how they're gonna pull that off.

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

Yeah this season better not have a Snatch Game

15 design challenges in a row I know that's rightย 

ย 

I guess throw in 1 roast and 1 variety show somewhereย 

• Haha 1

People checking out just because they only know the English-speaking queensย :rip:ย girl what did you expect? 8 US queens, and 3 from the UK, CA and DU? That's just a vs the World and we know how those goย :biblio:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I donโ€™t think people are deeping what a crazy talented cast this is. Eight runners up, two third placers, Alyssa Edwards, and Tessa Testicle for good measure. We used to dream of All Stars casts this stackedย :jonny6:

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I was thinking about the snatch game too. It will be kind of unfair to the ESL queens to have to portray a funny character in Englishโ€ฆidk how they're gonna pull that off.

ย 

ย 

Most of them speak English fairly well. They probably had someone help them with some jokes? Not 100% sure but since visas and travel plans had to be worked out the queens may have had some extra time to prepare for this season.ย 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I don't think people are deeping what a crazy talented cast this is. Eight runners up, two third placers, Alyssa Edwards, and Tessa Testicle for good measure. We used to dream of All Stars casts this stackedย :jonny6:

Oh I'm ******* excited. Tessa aside, everyone looks like extreme talent and I bet this is going to be an excellent season. It's weird though because CvsTW2 has a decent cast where most of the queens did well on one or more of their seasons but no one seems excited for that.ย 

Edited by loveisdead9582

19 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Oh I'm ******* excited. Tessa aside, everyone looks like extreme talent and I bet this is going to be an excellent season. It's weird though because CvsTW2 has a decent cast where most of the queens did well on one or more of their seasons but no one seems excited for that.ย 

I think that's because half that cast is on their 3rd run in the competition. This season is all 2nd timers except Alyssa.

ย 

also- Tessa looks like she step up her aesthetics a lot. And we know she can lip sync. But definitely was an odd choice from the pretty stacked Germany castย 

8 hours ago, Elliot said:

who was the second option? also tayce declining makes me angryyyy

It was Tayce and Cheddar

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Kinda stanning Tessa in Englishย :gaycat4:

literally the same, loved herrrrrrr !, and I had no idea of anyone except Alyssa, Kitty, Kween and Gala

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

It was Tayce and Cheddar

Oh damn- and we end up with Kitty? Poor UK

9 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I'm rooting for Alyssa or Kween >>>

ย 

I couldn't give a damn about anyone else.ย 
ย 

ย 

The fact that Sh*tty Scott Claus is the queen representing my country too.

ย 

ย 

I read that Davina and Tayce declined and Awhora allegedly said she would have done it if she wasn't in recovery from her injury at the time.ย 
ย 

ย 

I thought about A'Whora as well. She'd bring the looks and the drama. I'm not a fan of Kitty but I wish her the bestย :)

I'd rather have Kitty instead of Cheddar who's a legend but a bit of a nothing burger as a tv personality. Tayce or A'Whora are the dream thoughย :jonny4:

My dream top 3 right now is Alyssa, Kween, and especially Soa who's soooooo talented and amazing. She's my fave but it's so hard choosing between all these talented girls.ย 

11 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. yeah. A show being judged by English speaking judges with presumably multiple comedy challenges should totally have a contestant that doesn't understand a word of Englishโ€ฆ

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

ย 

by the logic of atrl liberalism, its giving trump supporter teas!ย  canceled!

ย 

totally jkย 

2 hours ago, Ponzi said:

I'd rather have Kitty instead of Cheddar who's a legend but a bit of a nothing burger as a tv personality. Tayce or A'Whora are the dream thoughย :jonny4:

My dream top 3 right now is Alyssa, Kween, and especially Soa who's soooooo talented and amazing. She's my fave but it's so hard choosing between all these talented girls.ย 

I found it interesting that almost every queen in the MTQ interviews said they are close with or got close with Soa and/or Pythia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.