🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

24 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I'm honestly so shocked Alyssa is doing this and not regular All Stars

She said she would only come back to represent America in a "VS THE WORLD" kind of season and this is it.

This is a stacked cast! I wish we had a different option for UK tho..

• Like 4

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

Seated for Pythia and Kitty! 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Right? Americans being Americans. :toofunny3:

I'm American and I have watched every single international franchise but stopped doing so this year bc it became super redundant and over produced. Every single queen is trying to represent this or that group. The drama and runways etc have become forced and predictable. So I didn't watch Belgium 2, Mexico 2, or France 4? This year. I tried but honestly it's not even enjoyable anymore 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Very excited for this. I hope Miranda goes far

32 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

She said she would only come back to represent America in a "VS THE WORLD" kind of season and this is it.

This is a stacked cast! I wish we had a different option for UK tho..

Tayce allegedly rejected the invite but she claimed she would return if it was a Ru hosted season so idk. Imagine her in this cast :jonny:

im excited that I don't know most of them so its like a brand new group for me 

• Like 2

I hope the format of the show is a bit different to help this stand out. Anyone with any tea on that I'd love to hear about it :coffee:

Kinda stanning Tessa in English :gaycat4:

• Like 1

This is way below Alyssa she's a legend at this point she could've done All winners without anyone saying **** :rip:

Either Wow has dirt on her or they promise her the crown which I'm here for

The UK choice hmm where is A'hora, Tayce, Divina, Michael Marouli 

• Confused 1

Interesting cast but Alyssa is so winning this and there is simply no other option. :heart:

Tessa lowkey ate everyone up in that promo pic, she looks STUNNING.

Also not people complaining about not knowing the queens. It's almost like the whole point of a format like this is to showcase queens from all over the world :mandown:

• Like 6

Michelle and Ru's xenophobia and refusal to embrace cultural references won't allow them to crown anyone other than Alyssa :rip: this is lowkey very unfair to the other queens 

• Like 4

Jeez the Americans / English only watchers are gonna be so annoying this season :rip: 

Sad for no Thailand or Holland, i wanted to see Vanda, Kandy, Sedergine or ChelseaBoy 

3 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I'm American and I have watched every single international franchise but stopped doing so this year bc it became super redundant and over produced. Every single queen is trying to represent this or that group. The drama and runways etc have become forced and predictable. So I didn't watch Belgium 2, Mexico 2, or France 4? This year. I tried but honestly it's not even enjoyable anymore 

But you're probably watching AS9 which is by far the worst season this year. :suburban:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

I'm disappointed by this cast :gaycat7: Athena was my choice to win Belgique 1 and of course I love Alyssa, but there were so many better choices for a queen from UK, Down Under, Philippines, Germany, and France :monkey: (And I'm fine with Gala Varo, but I would have been more excited to see Matraka instead.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

But you're probably watching AS9 which is by far the worst season this year. :suburban:

Yes and yes. But I actually did put in effort to watching the first episodes of every international season this year and couldn't stay interested

Is this hosted by Ru & Michelle?

WE'RE HERE!!! also whew at alyssa's promo going viral

anyways rooting Alyssa (obv), Gala, Pythia, and curious to see how Kitty, Eva and Soa will do!

Edited by Lightbringer007

legends!

• Like 3

Wish they'd gotten a higher quality queen from Drag Race Mexico like Regina, Madretraka or Argennis.. still watching, though. :duca:

I'm excited for this season. The cast looks good and some of the queens I've only seen an episode or two of their season. I watch the premiere and the finales of all the seasons but if it's not an English speaking season the subtitles and even the translations themselves just don't work for me since the jokes don't always translate well and the timing is happy a bit off. Seeing these queens in a full season will be great. I'm willing to bet Alyssa wins it all. Fingers crossed Kween is more confident. She's fierce but her insecurities during DRDU really put me off. We need a Kween vs Alyssa lip to be sure. 

Eva and Marina with those huge, obnoxious veneers :bibliahh:

Love them tho

• Haha 4

alyssa *winner but not feeling these structural wigs.. hope she doesnt rock them all season* 

galo varo *come thru latin legend

pythia *probably the best look in the promo*

kitty *underwhelmed*

those are the only ones i know.. Clearly i stopped watching international shows after a certain point if you can tell.. The only major monster person casted this season is Alyssa.  She's a literal monster.. i think at this point in her career, she could win ANY all star international or USA-based. 

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Wish they'd gotten a higher quality queen from Drag Race Mexico like Regina, Madretraka or Argennis.. still watching, though. :duca:

the requirement to be on this is that you must speak ENGLISH.. ok WOW presents, come thru uncultured trump supporter teas. 

8 hours ago, Hikki said:

This is way below Alyssa she's a legend at this point she could've done All winners without anyone saying **** :rip:

Either Wow has dirt on her or they promise her the crown which I'm here for

The UK choice hmm where is A'hora, Tayce, Divina, Michael Marouli 

girl let her get this crown so we can get more alyssa on our tv for all winners one day.. 

Edited by terrijoe

1 hour ago, terrijoe said:

the requirement to be on this is that you must speak ENGLISH.. ok WOW presents, come thru uncultured trump supporter teas. 

……………………….. yeah. A show being judged by English speaking judges with presumably multiple comedy challenges should totally have a contestant that doesn't understand a word of English…

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.