🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

the fact that nehellenia could've had multiple wins at this point is just insanity ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

this riggory is ridiculous, it was so predictable that they were going to win but they were clearly the worst group imo, the caribbean group were robbed. 

GAS should be the peak of drag race but WOW has completely ruined it :/

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

:coffee:

dat 1-2-3-4-5-punch of

John

Maxie

Khianna

Your TiTa Baby

and of course future legend Angel 

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

dat 1-2-3-4-5-punch of

John

Maxie

Khianna

Your TiTa Baby

and of course future legend Angel 

46 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

It's not exactly the general public like a typical IMDB rating, it's a few hundred Stan Twitter accounts logging on to IMDb to review bomb 

• Like 1

Watch all this end up in some messy double crowning 

13 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Watch all this end up in some messy double crowning 

Alyssa and whoever the ESL Diversity hire is in the top 4. 

48 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

It's not exactly the general public like a typical IMDB rating, it's a few hundred Stan Twitter accounts logging on to IMDb to review bomb 

even despite that, the quality is VASTLY different from one another

• Thanks 1

Nnnn came in here to post the RuGirls also dragging Kitty :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nelly, Gala and Vanity are my top 3 but we all know how this season will end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I just started watching this season starting from the most recent episode and the whole judging was so....confusing. I though Kween Kong was the bottom queen (and all of that group) and they won? wtf lol, and the second group with Pythia was the best. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I dont know whats happening to me but Little hornius has grown on me lately even though she was still pushed in s14 and not deserved the sewing win she was quite nice and performed good on as8 and she is welcomed to drag miss nasty uk:jonnycat:

• Like 1

Oh nasty scott claus you never was likeable or fashionable  :WAP:

4 hours ago, elevate said:

Screenshot-9-9-2024-182511-www-imdb-com.

tyra-banks-rooting-for-you.gif

So a few hundred twitter *** gathered to review bomb IMDB? Welcome to any show ever.

• Like 3

How in the world hasn't Kitty got one single critique about her looks?
I'm from Brazil and I admit that Miranda deserved to be in the bottom the episode she was eliminated, but she was robbed the 2 weeks before that.

I get it when there's a favorite/clear frontrunner, like Sasha Colby for example. But with Sasha, they didn't have to bring the others down for her to shine...you know?

This season is SAD, I'm sad for the queens...I've never seen anything like this in any season of any franchise.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Bewitched said:

her comment made me do a double take because that was so uncalled for???

Y'all too sensitive. Would've had the show cancelled in S3 :ahh: 

• Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Y'all too sensitive. Would've had the show cancelled in S3 :ahh: 

I think people would applaud her (Skitty) if she was serving c u n t but she's just a messy man at a football game. Embarrassing. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

I think people would applaud her (Skitty) if she was serving c u n t but she's just a messy man at a football game. Embarrassing. 

So you're saying she's no Carmen Carrera, She's no Raja Gemini, She's no Delta Work. She's not. that. girl?

• Like 1

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

So you're saying she's no Carmen Carrera, She's no Raja Gemini, She's no Delta Work. She's not. that. girl?

Exactly, these ladies would never act, look, move or think as Skitty's Got Gas. 

• Like 1

It's obvious that the format itself doesn't translate well as it should on paper. It doesn't make sense to have queens from all over the world to compete in a season judged by an USA panel that is NEVER going to fully understand different perspectives or povs of queens with such different cultures and backgrounds. Somehow it's a similar issue of the VStW seasons, but they're way shorter so it seems less problematic. If not even Marina Summers could win an international season, there is NO WAY ANY other international queen could do it.

IF there's going to be a second season, the major thing they could fix is having a rotating judging panel with different hosts (something that was also speculated in the beginning iirc). The LSFYL also doesn't work well 'cause it's way more apparent when they want to rig the results. It's the type of season that needs an all-star format of some kind (even the lipsync assassin one would be better, with global assassins), but I understand that they couldn't afford Alyssa to lose this way so they decided to go for the obvious choice. We all knew it was her season to lose as soon as we discovered she was on it, I don't even think the eventual

riggory in her favour (which is actually even the obvious one, due to the fact she's still Alyssa Edwards after all) is an issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.