๐ŸŒ RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

q0c7r4hbvgpa1.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=9db25428aeab574d033e00643f9524072666b0bd

ย 

They already have it as a placeholder in the Paramount+ app despite not even filming yet, though I imagine that'll start soon so it can premiere in the Fall.ย ย 

drag race brazil is gonna stomp so hard on the other franchises ohhh i cant waitย :jonny5:

ย 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Jujubee better be on this! :duca:

and be 1st one out cuz we're OVER her

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Ooh yeah that makes sense, so will Ru host this one too? That would be coolย 

No info on this yet, but it's very safe to assume she will.

ย 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Jujubee better be on this! :duca:

ย 

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Ooh yeah that makes sense, so will Ru host this one too? That would be coolย 

Yes she will, it's called RuPaul's Drag Race: Global All Stars

This better be replacing normal All Stars since they only can manage to cast C-list 'stars' anymore...ย 

The difference between GAS and vs the World is basically that the latter is guaranteed to feature at least 3 queens from the host country. GAS is more.. globalย :cm:

18 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The difference between GAS and vs the World is basically that the latter is guaranteed to feature at least 3 queens from the host country. GAS is more.. globalย :cm:

Please, it's going to be 5 US queens, 3 UK queens, 1 Canadian and 1 from Down Under :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Please, it's going to be 5 US queens, 3 UK queens, 1 Canadian and 1 from Down Under :rip:

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m afraid of, I really want this to be GLOBAL and not just anglophone countries. ย Especially because I donโ€™t watch the non-English spinoffs, I would love to be educated and see which queens from France/Holland/Thailand/Spain are the best and see them compete against the queens I knowย 

19 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m afraid of, I really want this to be GLOBAL and not just anglophone countries. ย Especially because I donโ€™t watch the non-English spinoffs, I would love to be educated and see which queens from France/Holland/Thailand/Spain are the best and see them compete against the queens I knowย 

Spoiler

it will definitely be global. UKvTW 2 has many different franchises represented. So the same will happen for GAS. It will have more heavy hitters though.

ย 

We NEED Juriji and Hugรกceo casted :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:
ย  Hide contents

it will definitely be global. UKvTW 2 has many different franchises represented. So the same will happen for GAS. It will have more heavy hitters though.

ย 

We need a different format too. ย It doesnโ€™t matter if there is a strong cast if all the heavy hitters are eliminated in the first half of the season

"Superbowl of drag" as the description gives me Queen of the Universe teas. It'll be tired af to have the same formula as All Stars/vTW so a shake-up of any kind would be welcome.ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

We need a different format too. ย It doesnโ€™t matter if there is a strong cast if all the heavy hitters are eliminated in the first half of the season

Spoiler

Yeah I hope GAS will have a different format to differentiate it from vs the world format.ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

ย 

mteย :bibliahh:

ย 

ot: we need carmen farala or pangina to be the 1st global winner

2 hours ago, CBC said:

mteย :bibliahh:

ย 

ot: we need carmen farala or pangina to be the 1st global winner

Donโ€™t forget Marina Summersย :gaygacat5:

ย 

12 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

why do I feel like this will have the AS7 format

Iโ€™m conflicted on this because one hand every queen would have enough time to reach a very large audience and at least one opportunity to shine, but AS7 was so boring with no one getting eliminatedโ€ฆ

19 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

ย 

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

ย 

Iโ€™m conflicted on this because one hand every queen would have enough time to reach a very large audience and at least one opportunity to shine, but AS7 was so boring with no one getting eliminatedโ€ฆ

I must be the only one who LIKED that no one got eliminated. All the queens get to show their stuff, no one wastes money on outfits that they donโ€™t get to show, and we have more material to work with.ย 

54 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

I think this only works for winners tbh. Unless they find a really stacked cast with heavyhitters from each local franchise

41 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She's already on UKvtW2 so I doubt they'll cast her again so soon. Xilhouette can take her spot though

:duca:

I think the AS7 format wouldn't be too bad if they did 8 episodes with 8 queens. and I have a feeling they could easily include winners from intl seasons not hosted by Ru (so if they win GAS they can compete in AW :dies:)

Oh my god no they better not keep everyone all season again unless there are some higher stakes this time. Maybe the girls have a point system and half of them get chopped halfway thru or something. I know a lot of ppl think AS7 was one of the best seasons but it was incredibly boring for me esp since you could see how much they produced the season by the end

• 1 month later...

This is cute!

ย 

I would choose:

5 ChelseaBoy (Holland 1)

4 Keta Minaj (Holland 2)

4 Farida Kant (Italia)

4 Soa de Muse (France)

3 Vanda Miss Joaquim (Thailand 2)

3 Miss Fiercalicious (Canada 3)

3 Lolita Banana (France)

2 Xilhouette (Philippines)

1 Annรฉe Maywong (Thailand 1)

1 Minty Fresh (Philippines)

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The rumoured cast is a choice :shutup:

Where can I find it?ย 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Don't believe any cast list yet. Filming does not start until October, mid October at the very latest. From what I've heard, the cast will be mostly all finalists and most of the franchises will be represented except possibly for Espana and France, but we will see when the cast thread is posted on DR Tea.ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.