๐ŸŒ RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

On 8/4/2024 at 2:41 PM, feelslikeadream said:

I started watching Drag Race Germany since I want to know as many GAS cast members as possible, and now why

ย 

Germany 1 spoilers:

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

is Tessa their choice when her track record is BTM2 - HIGH - BTM2 - BTM2 - OUT :deadbanana2:

ย 

Has she become popular in Germany after the season aired or something? I mean, I think she's cute out of drag, so I'm OK with it, but seems like a weird choice :dies:

I thought they were gonna choose Metamorkid. However, I loved Tessa's outfits in the GAS trailer, I hope she does well in the season.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

2 hours ago, KFC said:

When does this season air

August 16th

9 hours ago, Tempo said:

I thought they were gonna choose Metamorkid. However, I loved Tessa's outfits in the GAS trailer, I hope she does well in the season.

Spoiler

Yvonne Nightstand was also preparing but I guess, I wanted to give a chance to an Early Out.ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, pigeon said:
ย  Hide contents

Yvonne Nightstand was also preparing but I guess, I wanted to give a chance to an Early Out.ย 

tbh between the two, I much rather see Tessa coming back. At least she gave us some memorable moments in her season despite being an early out.

WOW doing press week for GAS with only Alyssa is soโ€ฆ.ย :rip:

ย 

ย 

You can't event use the visa issue bc they know the premiere date in advance so they had time to settle any issues.

ย 

Like damn at the very least they could've got Gala & Pythiaย 

53 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

WOW doing press week for GAS with only Alyssa is soโ€ฆ.ย :rip:

ย 

ย 

You can't event use the visa issue bc they know the premiere date in advance so they had time to settle any issues.

ย 

Like damn at the very least they could've got Gala & Pythiaย 

Paramount money running low it seemsย :devil:

ย 

Missed opportunity to have the girls pose and take a couple cute pics in the cities they live in. Like, how much would that realistically cost them?

Well damnnย 

ย 

What are the other haqs, stand ins?ย 

ย 

But listen, protect Alyssa at all cost. I love her.ย 

No Barbie Q No Ratings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Y'all can SHUT UP about Alyssa right about now. We ain't playing this season. Keep your mess on check. Mother ain't in charge of booking flights and paying for VISAs. And if they RIG the season so she wins then y'all will mind y'all business, shut up and clap.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2024 at 9:57 PM, Hikki said:

ย 

Seeing Krystal doing her make up especially the eye details is incredible, no wonder Ru was gaggingย 

Such a talent, my god.

6 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

Such a talent, my god.

And there are still some loose f@ghets insisting Ella VaDay was robbed :ahh:ย 

RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Lip-Sync Lalaparuza Smackdown - Page 408  - Entertainment - ATRL

• Haha 4

Yea Paramount is obviously broke asf lol they weren't gonna dish out the money to get the girls from all over the world together again

8 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

And there are still some loose f@ghets insisting Ella VaDay was robbed :ahh:ย 

Jumpscare alert, the second she stepped onto that catwalk in the finale she proved herself uncrownable. A perfect example of a funny queen, but while I love both 'old' and 'new' school, I strongly believe that without good drag you are merely a comedian. Same applies to the BFA trope queens. At the end of the day it's Drag Race and the drag aspect is what ultimately makes you a superstar. Krystal had no competition.

• Thanks 1

No hate to Alyssa at all, but why is she the only one in these promo pics? Are the queens each doing promo in their own home countries orโ€ฆ

Alyssa is my fave queen ever and I am loving the promo she is getting but will WOW do the same for the international girls? They were amazing in their seasons and should get the chance to do press tour so more people get to know them before the season starts.

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

No Barbie Q No Ratings.

I was OBSESSED with her for two episodes. WE NEED HER BACK FOR GERMANY 2!

ย 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Not the Barbie Q stanning, y'all are in the trenches I fear

ย 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

No Barbie Q No Ratings.

She deserves Drag Race MONEYย :chick3:

She's been selling drag and wigs on her insta lately and I just wish she'd be so RICH. At least she's busy in Munich, I guess.ย :chick3:

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I was OBSESSED with her for two episodes. WE NEED HER BACK FOR GERMANY 2!

ย 

giphy.gif

At this point, we need Germany S2 lol. I think it had a potential but Paramount cancellation was a death sentence, I guess.

WOW and Paramount are really dropping the ballย :doc:

ย 

If they were too cheap to fly in the whole cast, they could have at least gotten half of them together.ย 

19 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not the Barbie Q stanning, y'all are in the trenches I fear

ย 

giphy.gif

He's so dreamy, in a non-necessarily-sexual kind of way.

ย 

ย 

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

WOW and Paramount are really dropping the ballย :doc:

ย 

If they were too cheap to fly in the whole cast, they could have at least gotten half of them together.ย 

That would be even less fair.ย 
ย 

Letting a queen promote in her home market is way more fair than handpicking only a select few international girls. To be fair it would need to be all or none.ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.