Final predictions: Anti-Hero vs. Kill Bill for #1, Abel #5 & #6, SITO #10, UIFY #22

pride4jc1222

Edited by pride4jc1222

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• Lovett

• Hot Volcano

• ATRL Moderator

Kill Bill could probably go #1 this week considering the video just dropped

7 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

No cause it received 64k views in 2 hours:rip:Youtube is dead nowadays, it just need extra 20m from radio

The difference between AH and KB is 30 points, is way too much to make up with the music video unless it goes viral.

At least a new peak #2 is on the bag for miss SZA:jonnycat:

I need Anti-Hero to snatch at least 8 week at #1 to ties 7Ring & DL :gaycat5:

Edited by TrieLz

Are we sure those airplay estimates for Unholy and AH are correct? Almost 20M difference while it's around 11M on Mediabase, idk... I'll take a better look later. It's not like Unholy is freefalling or summ.

Kill B#2ll :eek:

Abel, you know damn right you could be #1 with this one, ugh smashing effortlessly. :jonnycat:

Anti-Hero is probably getting a 9th week before Kill Bill takes it. Meghan just released (and were dispatched) CD singles for MYL that sold out in her store, she is probably taking the #10.

Sza blocked Taylor on Billboard 200

Taylor blocked Sza on Billboard Hot 100 :bibliahh:

Unholy just won’t die, an true organic hit I fear :coffee2:

AH still increasing, an organic smash

this kinda also confirms Tay got a 9th week LOCKED. 10th week might be difficult but who knows! It would be her first double digit #1 single :jonny: 

edit: oh SZA released an mv? I know videos are dead but it might give the song an all around boost..yeah maybe 8th week will be its last. Either way, congrats SZA!

Edited by IBeMe

Just watched that kill bill mv and it's my first time hearing it

I was hella confused tho cuz I was waiting for the big boy part to come on:redface:

But apparently it's not that...

Anyways I dont like the song sounds hella tired like what is she even saying :redface:

Whew but ATRL told me Taylor would never score a hit song again without payola after the Lover era. Must be exhausting to be proven wrong. 

Damn I didn't think Anti-Hero would still have such a huge lead in points. It could potentially even get a 9th week with a bit of luck before Kill Bill takes over. 

3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Are we sure those airplay estimates for Unholy and AH are correct? Almost 20M difference while it's around 11M on Mediabase, idk... I'll take a better look later. It's not like Unholy is freefalling or summ.

Kill B#2ll :eek:

Abel, you know damn right you could be #1 with this one, ugh smashing effortlessly. :jonnycat:

Nope, those numbers are wildly inaccurate. If you go to Kworb, Anti-Hero is going to do about 99M airplay on Mediabase. Last week, Billboard counted around 88% of the radio Mediabase did for that song (95.1M Mediabase, 83.8M Billboard). It is looking to do more like 87M airplay this week, not 93M or whatever they have.

4 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

yeah no SZA is going #1 with the music video that just dropped

Y’all don’t seriously believe a music video will make up a 30-point gap in 2023…? I mean if the songs had 500 and 530 points maybe that would be a small gap but not 200 vs 230 :rip: 

Even with a boost on ODS it will not be close and the video itself won’t pull numbers (which isn’t really her fault, just the state of YouTube these days). But it’ll probably be in the running about two weeks from now, maybe next week.

How is Sam so much lower? The songs aren't far apart in AI..

1. Taylor Swift - "Anti-Hero" 98.93 (-0.10) 

2. Sam Smith & Kim Petras - "Unholy" 89.64 (-0.76)

8 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Not this week (there's only 2 weks left for the tracking week), but the next one it will. Unless someone big releases this friday a new song.

7 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Sza blocked Taylor on Billboard 200

Taylor blocked Sza on Billboard Hot 100 :bibliahh:

Taylor needed anti Hero smash hit. Her albums always smash and we can get #1 on billboard 200 in future. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.